Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 825 of 993
  1. #801
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    16,798
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Meh
    Meh?

    Name:  Caroline-Gleich.png
Views: 1151
Size:  561.8 KB

  2. #802
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,476
    Hot. I'd give her a throw and toss her back to her beta male to deal with.

  3. #803
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    9,948

    Why all the Caroline Gleich hate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Meh?

    Name:  Caroline-Gleich.png
Views: 1151
Size:  561.8 KB
    Yeah I said it. I’ve seen her in person a few times at OR. Definitely attractive but Meh. Not super hot. Super nice person.
    Last edited by The SnowShow; 07-04-2022 at 08:22 PM.

  4. #804
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    16,798
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Yeah I said it. I’ve seen her in person a few times at OR. Definitely attractive but Meh. Not super hot. Super nice person.
    Every celebrity gets airbrushed.
    In person they are just people with flaws.

    She’s hot. And by hot I mean real world looks, brains and accomplishments.

    Haven’t met her irl. But she’s no meh.

    But, that’s like just your opinion, man.

    PS. Did it ever occur to you, having met her in person, knowing she’s a way better skier than you, that she might actually read this thread? Since this is the main ski forum other than pugski?
    Yeah. Next time you meet her, tell her she’s not pretty.
    Wtf is wrong with you mysoginistic fucksticks?

    Armchair beauty contest judges are almost as bad as armchair skiing judges.

  5. #805
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    9,948

    Why all the Caroline Gleich hate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Every celebrity gets airbrushed.
    In person they are just people with flaws.

    She’s hot. And by hot I mean real world looks, brains and accomplishments.

    Haven’t met her irl. But she’s no meh.

    But, that’s like just your opinion, man.

    PS. Did it ever occur to you, having met her in person, knowing she’s a way better skier than you, that she might actually read this thread? Since this is the main ski forum other than pugski?
    Yeah. Next time you meet her, tell her she’s not pretty.
    Wtf is wrong with you mysoginistic fucksticks?

    Armchair beauty contest judges are almost as bad as armchair skiing judges.
    I said she was attractive up thread. I never said she’s not pretty.
    She’s a very accomplished skier. That’s not a question.

  6. #806
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NCW
    Posts
    3,891
    Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Hot. I'd give her a throw and toss her back to her beta male to deal with.
    Aaaaaand there’s your misogyny.

    Peace.

  7. #807
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Deep in the heart of....
    Posts
    96
    This entire thread is an example of what's wrong with American society lol. Keep it up, the entertainment and cognitive dissonance is fucking hilarious.

  8. #808
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    9,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntmonkey View Post
    This entire thread is an example of what's wrong with American society lol. Keep it up, the entertainment and cognitive dissonance is fucking hilarious.
    All it’s missing is guns.

  9. #809
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    GNARvada
    Posts
    4,231
    What a cesspool. This thread should be nuked from orbit !

  10. #810
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    1,496
    We haven't discussed if Cody is hot yet, don't nuke this now.

  11. #811
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    SW, CO
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Benneke10 View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfmVJ...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

    This dude is a badass and these influencers are scum for trying to tear his business down because he shared public information about their loans. I just bought some gear from Tight Chutes to help offset the damage Alka and others are trying to inflict on his business.
    This is the definition of, "Fucked around, and found out."

    If you start slinging shit, you better be able to back it up with evidence.

  12. #812
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Truckee & Nor Cal
    Posts
    14,410
    He's a bootlicker he just doesn't realize it. Kinda sad.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

  13. #813
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    16,798
    Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    We haven't discussed if Cody is hot yet, don't nuke this now.
    I need to see his tits first

  14. #814
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    inpdx
    Posts
    17,812
    https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...-fraud-scheme/
    A Missouri state lawmaker resigned on Friday after a jury found her guilty on 22 counts for fraudulently accepting hundreds of thousands of pandemic-era federal stimulus dollars and other offenses.

    Missouri state Rep. Tricia Derges (R) was convicted on Tuesday after she applied for nearly $900,000 in CARES Act funds for what she said were COVID-19 testing costs incurred by nonprofit Lift Up, but the organization never provided any testing services, according to a press release from the Department of Justice (DOJ).

    Derges was also found guilty on Tuesday in separate schemes in which she fraudulently marketed a stem cell treatment and illegally prescribed drugs to patients.
    tell me again how terrible caroline is...

  15. #815
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sandy
    Posts
    4,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    I need to see his tits first
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

  16. #816
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,476
    Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    We haven't discussed if Cody is hot yet, don't nuke this now.
    Hot. I'd give him a throw and toss him back to his beta female to deal with.

  17. #817
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    16,798
    Quote Originally Posted by sfotex View Post
    He’s hot.
    I want to smell his hair. And lick his ski boots.



    Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Hot. I'd give him a throw and toss him back to his beta female to deal with.
    I don’t think I could throw him. With abs like that he’d throw me.

  18. #818
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,476
    ^ calling bottom bitch eh?

  19. #819
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    the LCC
    Posts
    885
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Every celebrity gets airbrushed.
    In person they are just people with flaws.

    She’s hot. And by hot I mean real world looks, brains and accomplishments.

    Haven’t met her irl. But she’s no meh.

    But, that’s like just your opinion, man.

    PS. Did it ever occur to you, having met her in person, knowing she’s a way better skier than you, that she might actually read this thread? Since this is the main ski forum other than pugski?
    Yeah. Next time you meet her, tell her she’s not pretty.
    Wtf is wrong with you mysoginistic fucksticks?

    Armchair beauty contest judges are almost as bad as armchair skiing judges.
    You always get enamored so sudden, son?
    Feel for ya.
    Time spent skiing cannot be deducted from one's life.

  20. #820
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Ootarded
    Posts
    3,782
    Honestly dude, just let it go. I recognize you're well acquainted with someone of the same demographic who's a better skier than CG, and just as attractive (possibly more), but perhaps not quite as successful in the "influencer" role (though seemingly by choice). Your posts here come off as sour grapes.

    I don't agree completely with everything CG says or does, but from my limited personal experience with the individual, again, I don't get the hate - she's a very nice person trying to make her way in the world, and she apparently has a market. She may not be entirely free of hypocrisy, especially when drawing the "victim" card, but hey, glass houses, eh...

    XavierD did a good job describing the resentment of some folks who feel that people ought not to be making a living honing a personal "aspirational" brand and oughta be crucified for coloring outside the lines. Folks like SirMAGAHeady seem to get especially offended when the "influencers" have to turn to governmental funds to maintain that brand in the face of unexpected adversity.

  21. #821
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    15,578
    I’m just happy to see Tri-Ungulate
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

  22. #822
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    SLc,UT
    Posts
    412
    Where is said list of PPP shame??

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  23. #823
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    14,220
    Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    I’m just happy to see Tri-Ungulate
    +1. As always.

  24. #824
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    13,069
    Quote Originally Posted by fantastic_damage View Post
    Where is said list of PPP shame??

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    SBA.gov has a complete database of who got ppp loans

  25. #825
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    the LCC
    Posts
    885
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    Honestly dude, just let it go. I recognize you're well acquainted with someone of the same demographic who's a better skier than CG, and just as attractive (possibly more), but perhaps not quite as successful in the "influencer" role (though seemingly by choice). Your posts here come off as sour grapes.

    I don't agree completely with everything CG says or does, but from my limited personal experience with the individual, again, I don't get the hate - she's a very nice person trying to make her way in the world, and she apparently has a market. She may not be entirely free of hypocrisy, especially when drawing the "victim" card, but hey, glass houses, eh...

    XavierD did a good job describing the resentment of some folks who feel that people ought not to be making a living honing a personal "aspirational" brand and oughta be crucified for coloring outside the lines. Folks like SirMAGAHeady seem to get especially offended when the "influencers" have to turn to governmental funds to maintain that brand in the face of unexpected adversity.
    Appreciate the advice.
    Really.
    Busted our asses to raise a couple of human beings and athletes who have tremendous integrity.
    Caroline is disingenuous.
    And it galls me when these athletes are all lumped together.
    Standing down now, buy ya a beer I hope...
    Time spent skiing cannot be deducted from one's life.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •