Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    Oh, yeah? I've never even heard of it. Me and my friends have been too busy bathing off the southern coast of St Barts, with spider monkeys for the past two weeks. Tripping on acid changed our whole perspective on shit. So l guess you can Dere-lick my balls, capitan.
    HA!
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Yeah, that was a ridiculous comment. I like Caroline, but come on!
    I'm going to have to agree as well. She's definitely a bit tone deaf.

At what point will we have reached full gender equality as a society? What does gender equity have to do with surviving in the mountains?

Sent from my SM-G950U using TGR Forums mobile app
    "Skiing is the easy part, Carl."

Did she take it in the pooper?

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxxx View Post
    At what point will we have reached full gender equality as a society? What does gender equity have to do with surviving in the mountains?
    Absolutely everything!

The mountains are the intersection of gender equality, environmentalism, colonialism, and intersectionality.

Didn't you know that?

So unwoke.

#mountaintoo
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona13 View Post
    Did anyone see this on Pugski? I don't want to rip these kids apart but the social media culture and "athletes" is interesting to me. It's a different world than it was 20 years ago.

https://www.pugski.com/threads/press...spencer.16998/
    Holy hell, does her 2 year sponsorship actually mean pro-form? Because per her instagram, she's not a great skier. And apparently she copies somebody's art style that every idiot "artist" in a mountain town tries to copy anyway?

I miss the days when somebody like Mickael Descheneaux could be sponsored, show up in a few movies stoned out of his gourd for half a segment, all while skiing maybe 5-10 days a year. Now everybody's gotta be woke and mindful at all times while letting the world know via social media. Gimme a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    ^^^ mocking what might be high in the running for "most embarrassing feed on Instagram"
    more words are unnecessary.
    Time spent skiing cannot be deducted from one's life.

Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona13 View Post
    Did anyone see this on Pugski?
    Think about what you just said, then haze yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by idahospud View Post
    Holy hell, does her 2 year sponsorship actually mean pro-form? Because per her instagram, she's not a great skier. And apparently she copies somebody's art style that every idiot "artist" in a mountain town tries to copy anyway?
    When you consider there are currently people who are famous primarily for having a big ass is this really so bad in comparison?

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    Absolutely everything!

The mountains are the intersection of gender equality, environmentalism, colonialism, and intersectionality.

Didn't you know that?

So unwoke.

#mountaintoo
    How dare you? I'm woke as fuck.

#notmyavalanche

Sent from my SM-G950U using TGR Forums mobile app
    "Skiing is the easy part, Carl."

Be sure to read up on periods and high altitude via Caroline’s Instagram right now.

Sounds Bloody interesting.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

There's nothing funny about menstruation. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

^^^^

In the 27 pages of this thread, has mental illness been addressed? There's a line that exists somewhere between being, uh, progressive and being insane.

Why all the Caroline Gleich hate?

Apparently Ms Gleich is hosting a climate rally in Denver during OR in a few weeks...didn’t the global march in September already change the world?

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Apparently Ms Gleich is hosting a climate rally in Denver during OR in a few weeks...didn’t the global march in September already change the world?
    Unbelievable! The nerve! I don't know why she just sit back and watch the NCAA championship and swill beer like I am?

But let me guess, what Tommy Caldwell and Jeremy Jones have to say is completely topical to the national climate change dialogue?

Remember, if you’re in Denver Friday, there’s a Climate Change March at 1:30 that starts outside of the Convention Center by the Blue Bear.

Heavy bump for Gelich, Rachel Pohl, Brody Leven, etc all getting PPP loans during the pandemic and having them forgiven. That’s some influencer bullshit. Don’t have snaps but it’s in the article “who is holding outdoor influencers accountable” in Mountain Gazette. @utahsucksdontmovehere on IG has snaps of the article in their story.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    Heavy bump for Gelich, Rachel Pohl, Brody Leven, etc all getting PPP loans during the pandemic and having them forgiven. That’s some influencer bullshit. Don’t have snaps but it’s in the article “who is holding outdoor influencers accountable” in Mountain Gazette. @utahsucksdontmovehere on IG has snaps of the article in their story.

Oof, I could have went without knowing that. That's kind of fucked. But then again, life ain't fair am I right?

This is a shrug from me. Lots of worse offenders, and self employed people needed help as much as other businesses

Maybe I'd feel better if the government could shit or get off the pot on student loans already. It would be nice to, you know, plan a little bit in life.

Yeah. I’m with you there

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post

Who the fuck are Rachel Pohl and Brody Leven? Why would they get loans forgiven?

they are sanctimonious POW influencers , i mean grifters , who are profiting off so called social justice and climate issues.

More like Caroline Grift