Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Why all the Caroline Gleich hate?

It is "old" news that she completed the Chuting Gallery, but this video is great. I don't understand why there are Gleich haters (I've seen them on these forums). Can a hater please educate me? Is it jealousy that she has more balls/skis better/climbs better/etc than you?

https://www.tetongravity.com/video/s...es-crushing-it

Beats me, but I'm certainly glad you're here to nudge us all to discuss this never even thought of story on this forum.

lol

She been sucking you off lately so you're here to restore her honor? Piss off, JONG

I just want to smell her hair

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app
    god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel

Could have put that in the original thread but it was well done. "This is fun. You're totally having fun" lol
    Hearing that phone call was strange. What a weirdo

Why all the Caroline Gleich hate?

Great video...maybe they hate her politics? Or yeah, jealousy? Or pissed that she has a boyfriend?

Waiting on titty pictures before i wade too deep into why the hate.
    If the shocker don't rock her, then Dr. Spock her. Dad.

Ah, what we have here is a teachable moment: What is the Difference Between Envy and Jealousy?

Welp I learned something by doing some DIYReading. But I think Gleich is a badass, sorry other people are losers with a big L.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    Beats me, but I'm certainly glad you're here to nudge us all to discuss this never even thought of story on this forum.
    You are welcome. Just sit back and enjoy - There's already some gems in here that should keep you laughing.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    the fact that you started a new thread instead of bumping/ using the perfectly good multi page stalker thread and brought stash crap to the left of its home
    leads me to believe youre a creeper stalker type
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by thefortrees View Post
    You are welcome. Just sit back and enjoy - There's already some gems in here that should keep you laughing.
    I'm already laughing - at your cluelessness.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    the fact that you started a new thread instead of bumping/ using the perfectly good multi page stalker thread and brought stash crap to the left of its home
    leads me to believe youre a creeper stalker type
    Meh, more more like someone else in the WA DC area that likes to double down when their asshattery is exposed

yeah yeah another thread and all, but damn that girl kicks ass.

Truly inspirational....that Ribbon line is fucking insane and I only know one other personally that has done it...

Keep up the strong work Caroline, ignore the haters...

The male ego is a fragile thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    The male ego is a fragile thing.
    ain't that the truth

I've never heard of her.
    What's her deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    It's because she is beautiful and ugly people hate the advantages that come from winning said genetic lottery.
    possibly this...or possibly she is just a better skier/mountaineer than those hating...? Jealousy is powerful apparently. i wish i could have the balls to do a quarter of the shit she does.

Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.

no one clicked the link..... maybe the op was trying to start a discussion on her REI film that was released yesterday???

cool video, some sweet perspectives and shots of the wasatch and Caroline rips the shit outta some of those lines. Movie kinda played multiple storylines and made it seem pretty disjointed to me and at the end of it I was left thinking that the movie wasn't really as much about her completing the chuting gallery as it was about telling her story. I think I was hoping for a little more about the chuting gallery and the history of some of the lines, but oh well.... Still worth the view and got me stoked to ski!

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTAH View Post
    no one clicked the link..... maybe the op was trying to start a discussion on her REI film that was released yesterday???

cool video, some sweet perspectives and shots of the wasatch and Caroline rips the shit outta some of those lines. Movie kinda played multiple storylines and made it seem pretty disjointed to me and at the end of it I was left thinking that the movie wasn't really as much about her completing the chuting gallery as it was about telling her story. I think I was hoping for a little more about the chuting gallery and the history of some of the lines, but oh well.... Still worth the view and got me stoked to ski!
    i watched.

the straightline out of wyatt is pretty nuts lol

Who’s the creepy phone stalker?

Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    Who’s the creepy phone stalker?
    IskiBC?

Shit that was pretty sweet. If i saw any of my buds skiing like that i would be so stoked for them, let alone one of the local girl shredders.