Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    There was one particular psycho.
    Read at the bottom. Says she was able to identify him.

https://www.tetongravity.com/story/n...ternet-stalker
    gotcha, thanks. she hasn't outed him, though, has she? She should.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    gotcha, thanks. she hasn't outed him, though, has she? She should.
    My gf had to deal with this kind of thing. Antagonizing kooks can be kinda risky. Farthest she went was restraining order/court ordered psycho screening. Getting him fired from his engineering job would have given him even more free time.

I did get her a rittle friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Toss the Bat View Post
    My gf had to deal with this kind of thing. Antagonizing kooks can be kinda risky. Farthest she went was restraining order/court ordered psycho screening. Getting him fired from his engineering job would have given him even more free time.

I did get her a rittle friend.
    yeah, I hear you. I just think the ski community is small enough that some of us here are probably friends with this dude (hell, maybe he is even posting in this thread). And might want to know that we're friends with a psychopath.

But yeah, I get that there are plenty of good reasons not to out him.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

No hate here, I am all about love.

She kicks ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    But yeah, I get that there are plenty of good reasons not to out him.
    unless the stalker is a minor, he should be out-ed. people need to understand that they are not anonymous on the internet and actions have consequences, its why criminal records are public knowledge. Fuck that coward.

^^^ This. I want to know who he is.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTAH View Post
    unless the stalker is a minor, he should be out-ed. people need to understand that they are not anonymous on the internet and actions have consequences, its why criminal records are public knowledge. Fuck that coward.
    Oh, I agree, I said as much. But that's what you and I want, what is best for us. But the asshole is Gleich's stalker, not ours, and there are reasons that she might have for not outing him (some of which Toss the Bat expressed).

It's funny that the haters' stalking provided a nice start and partial theme to a movie that should only serve to boost her cred/rep.

Why all the Caroline Gleich hate?

If the stalker is in this thread I have a pretty good idea who it would be...

WTF is wrong with people?
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Caroline Gleich was fairly visible before she started doing the lines in the vid. There was, maybe still is, a widely seen video of her promoting Snowbird played on a loop in Snowbird hotels where season pass holders get to stay for free early in the season. It showed her skiing amazing, deep, perfect LCC blower with no other people or tracks in sight. So here's this hot, talented, bubbly kid (I think it was shot when she was still in high school) getting the goods, promoting LCC and later getting recognition for extreme skiing. Can you think of any reasons certain people might resent/envy? It's understandable how CG could become a lightning rod for nutcases.

BTW it's not me.

Didn't Sierra Quitiquit also get harassed online? I thought I read something awhile ago...

anyone catch the "professional legend" when andrew was on screen

his dry wit and humor kills me.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    anyone catch the "professional legend" when andrew was on screen

his dry wit and humor kills me.
    Goddamn it you beat me to it! I was wondering if he had "professional legend" on his W2, and what job code that was.

You mean there are professions where what you look like matters along with talent?!?!?!? (clutches Katy Perry's pearls)
    Last edited by Andyski; 10-06-2017 at 10:43 PM. Reason: to be more of a moron

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Didn't Sierra Quitiquit also get harassed online? I thought I read something awhile ago...
    Yeah, but Sierra is more an attractive female model/aspiring actress type who happens to ski well and looks good on Instagram rather than a badass skier who happens to be an attractive female like Caroline. Nothing against Sierra, but she is not in Caroline's league in terms of technical ability.

Caroline is super cool - dunno if it was in the vid, but her brother (who I knew in college and after we both moved out to SLC) was killed in an avy on Stairs Gulch many moons ago, so she understands risk in the mountains better than most.

Her dad is a brilliant guy, and also a mensch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    ... dunno if it was in the vid, but her brother (who I knew in college and after we both moved out to SLC) was killed in an avy on Stairs Gulch many moons ago, so she understands risk in the mountains better than most.
    CG talks about him a lot in the vid as a major influence on her, and it's kind of a key moment when she skis Stairs Gulch. Check it out, very worth the 20+ minutes.

I was just thinking about you today, hope you're doing well.

Doing great mang, hoping for a big year. You need to make it up to Ootah this season, or maybe I'll make another trip down NM way.

I should watch CG's vid when I'm not on limited bandwith. I think about Martin myself every once and awhile. A good man, and missed. Last time I was on Stairs, he was definitely front and center in my thoughts.

I should add that my previous post in this thread was not meant to imply it is okay to harass Sierra Q for anything at all, whatsoever. She rips and I'm sure she is super cool too, not that I have ever had the pleasure of ever meeting her.

^^ much respect, skied medusa chute and poked around on the face this season w such a powerful

wonder woman.

Last edited by byates1; 10-07-2017 at 12:01 AM. Reason: respect

Doing great mang, hoping for a big year. You need to make it up to Ootah this season,
    Yeah, I'm over due - it'd be great to ski with you and my buddy the Westminster prof, hang with the Silver Fork hermit, and check out Andrew's new chainsaw. Hope I can work something out.

^^ much respect, skied medusa chute and poked around on the face this season w such a powerful

wonder woman.

the chute is one thing, and aphrodite and zeus are dope... the face is frightening. hope to bump into you up there this season.

Yeah, but Sierra is more an attractive female model/aspiring actress type who happens to ski well and looks good on Instagram

Doesn't matter does it. Even if I can understand that some people get jealous, stalkers are the worst. If you are jealous, you should keep that to your self, if you are a decent human being. Stalkers are like the scum of the earth. Almost like cancer in the way they rob people of their safety. There are no excuses. IMHO.

Edit: I can see you said later it isn't ok to stalk people. So never mind my outburst

wonder woman.

I can't stand hot chicks who are ridiculously better than me at things, they're obviously assholes
    Fear, Doubt, Disbelief, you have to let it all go. Free your mind!

I haven't watched the video, haven't followed the hate.

I do have to wonder if this thread may have been started to stoke the phenomena and generate clicks.

It certainly has.

Kinda fits with this:

https://www.tetongravity.com/video/s...es-crushing-it

Quote Originally Posted by eskido View Post
    I can't stand hot chicks who are ridiculously better than me at things, they're obviously assholes
    Woman's got talent - thanks for sharing

the haters gonna hate
    I did a ramp camp with her several yrs ago and she is a very serious person-obviously really driven and motivated (and awesome and badass)

Here's an observation- that more serious (in demeanor) pro skier/ athletes get hated on more than the fun party guy skiers
    I can think of at least 2 other examples where I know of pro athletes that are shy/quiet/ serious people and they were targeted by aggressive haters vs the usual heckling that occurs on social media
    skid luxury

Admire both videos. Damn sick, all I can say. And past the point where ego comes into it. I admire talent and all accomplishment...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk