179 Pettitors with FKS in SLC $350

Please see my local ad for photos, I don't want to ship - https://www.ksl.com/classifieds/listing/45482471

Mounted twice, once for a touring binding and now for FKS'. 317mm boot. Both the skis and bindings have only been skied a handful of times and are in excellent shape. 179cm 122 underfoot.

bump

Are those fks 18 or 14?
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Sorry for the slow response, they are 6-15 din, metal toes.

This pair looks like the 1st year they offered Pettitor. Some sources seem to say K2 changed the tip taper design between 1st year and 2nd year of Pettitors, then kept that new tip design unchanged for all future years. But hard to judge credibility of all that marketing speak, etc. Can any fellow ski nerds here confirm that rumor is fact?

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy