Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  16.3 KB
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Gravity?

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    So let me make sure I have this right. You're a bra expert? Based on what I've seen in Lot 4, I thought you were just a weiner guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Do you try them all?
    Is it not Lot 4 eating wooley's weiners? Sounds like they can answer that question an affirmative yes.

#lot4lovestheweiner

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Is it not Lot 4 eating wooley's weiners? Sounds like they can answer that question an affirmative yes.

#lot4lovestheweiner
    Some might find that accusation difficult to swallow.

I avoid the weiners

I'm reminded of many years ago (like gulp 30 when I was freshoutta college) an AA in our national firm office finally stated to our managing partner "well goddamnit john just ask me and I'll take my shirt off and show 'em to ya." Somehow she was fired a few weeks later....
    "Can't you see..."

For not showing her tits. How times change.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

I dunno. my guess is because she didn't quietly let john stare at her tits.
    "Can't you see..."

I miss the bras from the 80's. You know, the ones with the thin cups that provided support but breasts still looked like breasts. Bras today are all hard and padded and shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    I miss the bras from the 80's. You know, the ones with the thin cups that provided support but breasts still looked like breasts. Bras today are all hard and padded and shit.
    I bet you looked lovely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

^ You son of a bitch!

^ lol

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    I bet you looked lovely.
    well gosh.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Yoga pants are nice because it's hard to get busted by the wearer if you stare too much. Cleavage you have to do the creepy Squirrel Eyes Technique, where you don't blink or move your head, but dart your eyes at the target. Yoga pants creeping is much easier. But cleavage is better...ah, what to do!

Cleavage will always be around, thank god, but I just can't see the yoga pant trend going on forever. Better enjoy it while it lasts is my thought.

No, but seriously. Why do chicks push shit up front that you're not supposed to look at? Control. So they can bust you looking at them. So they can get control of the situation and you can be controlled. That's it that's all.

I suggest that the next time you run into some cleavage that's clearly only there to taunt you and run you, you casually say, "Nice tits, thanks!"

I haven't thought about this all that that deeply before but that's clearly the way to go, take the control back.

Of course this requires that you don't secretly hope to fuck the chick, which is a problem, since I (and I assume you) basically want to fuck every chick, so we pander.

I suggest this:

1. see a chick with major cleavage pushed out.
    2. decide quickly if she would ever fuck a loser like you.

if 2. is ""of course not", then go to the "nice tits" line.

if 2 is "well, maybe, so I gotta be careful" then you just suck.

if 2. is "of course, she wants me" then avert your eyes except for a couple of sidelong glances, which will actually help your game, since she will definitely see the glances and thus know you're in the game. You gotta show some interest if you want to close the deal.

99.9% of the time you'll be safe just going to the "nice tits" line, trust me. They don't secretly want you.

That was some very Faulkner-esque stream of consciousness shit right there, Ice. Had a real just-starting-his-third-martini kind of groove to it.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    No, but seriously. Why do chicks push shit up front that you're not supposed to look at? Control. So they can bust you looking at them. So they can get control of the situation and you can be controlled. That's it that's all.

I suggest that the next time you run into some cleavage that's clearly only there to taunt you and run you, you casually say, "Nice tits, thanks!"

I haven't thought about this all that that deeply before but that's clearly the way to go, take the control back.

Of course this requires that you don't secretly hope to fuck the chick, which is a problem, since I (and I assume you) basically want to fuck every chick, so we pander.

I suggest this:

1. see a chick with major cleavage pushed out.
    2. decide quickly if she would ever fuck a loser like you.

if 2. is ""of course not", then go to the "nice tits" line.

if 2 is "well, maybe, so I gotta be careful" then you just suck.

if 2. is "of course, she wants me" then avert your eyes except for a couple of sidelong glances, which will actually help your game, since she will definitely see the glances and thus know you're in the game. You gotta show some interest if you want to close the deal.

99.9% of the time you'll be safe just going to the "nice tits" line, trust me. They don't secretly want you.
    Maybe not you....
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

They don't?