Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FS: Line Pescados, Kingpins, Bibby Pros, MTN Lab boots, Momix skins

Okay, got a few things to sell here. Been awhile since I thought about ski stuff to feel free to tell me I'm high re: prices.

LINE PESCADOS 180 9/10 + Kingpin 13s 8/10 + Momix skins: SOLD

This setup is honestly pretty mint. 180 Line Pescados mounted on the line with Marker Kingpin 13's with a 310 bsl and comes with G3 Momix skins, 145 mm width and medium length. Pescados and skins have about 5 days on em, Kingpins maybe 15?

MTN LAB BOOTS 27.0: SOLD

27.0 Solomon MTN Lab boots. Overall I'd say 6-7/10. Fairly certain these were pre production but not sure. Would come with Booster straps as well as originals. Still trying to track down the heel fittings, FYI...

MOMENT BIBBY PRO 186 6/10 WITH STH 14 BINDINGS: SOLD

2014 Bibbys I got off a generous mag. Good condition overall but three core shots that could be better patched. Edges are in great shape though Skied Utah fine despite my Busch League ptex job. Come with plastic STH 14 bindings mounted very close to the line for 310 bsl boot.

OBO on all items as well, although not in a huge hurry to sell.
    Last edited by WaistDeepGroomers; 11-16-2017 at 12:13 PM.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Also the white spots on the bases are just from lobbing a ton of wax on the bases to keep them in good shape for summah
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Gman is offline Mack Master William Large
    If anyone is interested in the skis and skins. I'd be interested in the bindings.

Is your boot heel missing the tech insert in the picture?

I may be interested in the Bibby's flat if someone wants the bindings, or you're willing to split.

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    Is your boot heel missing the tech insert in the picture?
    Good spot. I think I have them around here somewhere. Had taken them off for the Beast hardware when I had those, then took those off for the Kingpins. I'll make sure I have em

I was scrolling through the Quiver Pic Rerun Thread and found this gem from the author:

Posted close to the end of 2016/17 ski season :

"Finally think I have this quiver at a point where i won't sell everything next year and start over. Wife will be happy with that next fall.

186 Bibbys for big days, I.E, all of December and January this year.

180 pescados for touring.

186 metals for the rest of the days.

147 soul motion gold fish for the days I want faceshots on repeat or want lay down groomer carves.

Very content."

6 months, later, sell everything!!!! Let the need for new gear over take you, give in to it! Buy Protests and give into the awesomeness! Seriously though, if you swing through town and want to give 196 Protests shot, Ill make sure the demo bindings are on them

Quote Originally Posted by skibrd View Post
    I was scrolling through the Quiver Pic Rerun Thread and found this gem from the author:

Posted close to the end of 2016/17 ski season :

"Finally think I have this quiver at a point where i won't sell everything next year and start over. Wife will be happy with that next fall.

186 Bibbys for big days, I.E, all of December and January this year.

180 pescados for touring.

186 metals for the rest of the days.

147 soul motion gold fish for the days I want faceshots on repeat or want lay down groomer carves.

Very content."

6 months, later, sell everything!!!! Let the need for new gear over take you, give in to it! Buy Protests and give into the awesomeness! Seriously though, if you swing through town and want to give 196 Protests shot, Ill make sure the demo bindings are on them
    Good catch. Unfortunately I live in Maine now, so the quiver dialed for 30" Utah days doesn't quite match the reality anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dunfee View Post
    Good catch. Unfortunately I live in Maine now, so the quiver dialed for 30" Utah days doesn't quite match the reality anymore.
    Sigh, welcome to the land of Stockli Laser's, Brahma's and RTM 84's.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dunfee View Post
    haha, just busting your balls, and I dont want to know what would happen to the used ski market if I moved back east and flooded it with used pow skis.

+1 on the Brahmas, that ski kills it. I skied the 180 for a few weeks after surgery and it was awesome. I never skied the Mushroom chutes so easily as i did with those. Ive thought about picking up a pair more then once. I would if I moved back east. Brahmas for ice and low snow days would be amazing.

I'm mostly hoping to splitboard... and monoski

^^ teleboard is always a good call after a good thaw-freeze cycle too

Bumpity bump! Sale pending on MTN Labs, Pescados/Kingpins/Skins & Bibby Pros still be up!

Just bumping this to say that I ski that exact setup (pescados + kingpin) and they have treated me very very well. Super lightweight for powder touring and bomber enough to shred the resort.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Thanks for the backing dude

Bump! Buyer backed out on the MTN labs so those are still up along with Pescados, kingpins, and Bibbys

Just dropped the Bibbys at the ski swap. Would anyone be interested in the Pescados flat w/no bindings at $450? I have offers on the Kingpins...

oh man someone needs to buy the pescados- they are sooo fun. they also sort of look intimidating (at least they did to me) but they skied so well- even on the hardpack
    Andrew and I both skied them in japan and I can see myself stealing his this winter
    skid luxury

I covet the Pescados + Kingpins. But probably wouldn't get a ton of use here in NM.

Dropped the Pescados/kingpins down to $900 shipped with skins!

You did that first on newschoolers though

Nonononono

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    You did that first on newschoolers though

Nonononono

My bad!

How could you

I thought, *sniffle, I thought you were a TGR man.

Pescados and kingpins are sold! Anyone want mtn labs at $250?

Knocked the MTN Labs down to $225 shipped.

Also would anyone want a Tracker DTS beacon (no holster) for $120 shipped?