FS - New BCA Trekkers & New 85mm BD Skins

I'm helping a friend sell these after I convinced him that he should buy them in the first place. 10 years after the purchase we finally got out on a hut trip with different gear, time for them to go.
    __________________________________________________ ____

Trekkers are new and have never seen snow. Bought 'em about 10 years ago and adjusted them to fit my boots and bindings, but never ended taking them out of my basement. Heels, toes, everything is in minty condition with zero signs of wear. - SOLD

BD Purple Ascension Skins (85mm straight) are also in brand new condition. Again, the vintage on these is 2007. Never even took the paper backing off of them. Just checked the glue in a couple spots and it seems to be in good condition. No tail clip on the skins. Comes with a trim tool (though at only 85mm wide, I suppose you might not be trimming them). The bag that they're in is from a different set of skins and the seam on the bag is splitting open. $30 shipped.

Take $10 off if you buy both.

Link to Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/gvCLc6NZ8bSkyOiB3

Also willing to consider trade for some 100-110mm waisted skis for touring use that aren't too swiss cheesed. Depending on what you've got to trade, I'd potentially be willing to throw in some cash to make a deal.
    Last edited by birdboatboy; 10-07-2017 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Sold Trekkers

Update, Trekkers are sold, skins still available.

Bumping up, skins still available.

I'm the friend who birdboatboy is helping to sell this stuff. I finally got around to getting myself an account. The skins are still available, PM me if you're interested.

Sale pending on the skins to ethanp81

Skins are SOLD to ethanp81