Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

WTF happened to Dunkin?

I eat a cinnamon raisin bagel and glazed with a small black iced coffee before I go run races or long runs at DD.
    But I prefer Krispy Kream’s fresh hot glazed donuts right out of the fryer.
    I can easily eat half a dozen of them!

Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post
    Now am I craving kolaches. Hmm...does anyone ship?
    I miss Kolache Factory!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    Surprised OP was able to make it up to meet her kind eyes away from her big boobs.
    She was quite proud of them and didn't mind showing them off, no guy can resist that. Add in the good donuts and it was a great shopping experience.

I eat a cinnamon raisin bagel and glazed with a small black iced coffee before I go run races or long runs at DD.
    Alas, your first sentence cannot be repeated by 98% of Dunkin regular customers.

And, alas, the original Crispys I had the pleasure of eating in South Carolina way back are just a memory. A very pleasant memory. You can't buy it today.

I hate the hipster d-nut experience of the PNW. Here in Portland the douchiness of Bluestar and Voodoo is a little too ironic. Fucking Seattle is even worse with the Top pot madness. Go find an out of the way dump that makes them for wholesale that fry from 2AM-8AM and you're in business. Doughnuts aren't suppose to be cool, just delicious but terrible for you.

Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    Doughnuts aren't suppose to be cool, just delicious but terrible for you.
    QFT
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Maybe this should also go in the annoys me thread, but....tards brining boxes of voodoo donuts onto the airplane to bring home. Donuts suck day old.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

They quit paying the franchise fees and changed their name to Daynight Donuts. Same as the old Dunkin as far as I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    And, alas, the original Crispys I had the pleasure of eating in South Carolina way back are just a memory. A very pleasant memory. You can't buy it today.
    Simply not true. You and OP need to turn on your Hot Light.

I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    I hate the hipster d-nut experience of the PNW. Here in Portland the douchiness of Bluestar and Voodoo is a little too ironic. Fucking Seattle is even worse with the Top pot madness. Go find an out of the way dump that makes them for wholesale that fry from 2AM-8AM and you're in business. Doughnuts aren't suppose to be cool, just delicious but terrible for you.
    Agree.

I saw the owner of top pot lose a tv reality show donut cook-off if that's any consolation.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Maybe this should also go in the annoys me thread, but....tards brining boxes of voodoo donuts onto the airplane to bring home. Donuts suck day old.
    The microwave can resurrect some donuts, but yeah, those people are tards.

Quote Originally Posted by Obstruction View Post
    Totally agree on watery. Stale depends on time of day. In the morning they go through that shit like it's free beer.
    I only drink coffee in the morning. I drink it with nothing in it, so I actually taste it. DD brews shit garbage coffee. It might as well be Folgers or some shit.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

You're a New Yorker and you get your bagels at Dunkin Donuts? Are you fucking for real?
    No longer stuck.

You're a New Yorker and you get your bagels at Dunkin Donuts? Are you fucking for real?
    Don’t have much choices around 5am.

Isn't that when delis open?
    Anyway, that's a stupid time to wake up and to what? run? Ugh.
    No longer stuck.

WTF happened to Dunkin?

I agree.
    I much rather stay up til 5am than wake up.
    What you gonna do.
    Sigh...

WTF happened to Dunkin?

Wow, 40 replies and no mention of Fred the Baker...

Because rich has nothing to do with money.

I think the last doughnut I had from DD was still a real doughnut. Kind of curious what the frozen doughnut product looks and tastes like.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    I think the last doughnut I had from DD was still a real doughnut. Kind of curious what the frozen doughnut product looks and tastes like.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    They fry no donuts in store anymore. Frozen stock limited selection. The good old days of real donuts at DD are over.
    Wow, this is lame. Who the fuck would go to a donut shop that doesn't even make donuts?

We had Mister Donut when I was growing up, Far superior to Dunkin Donuts or KK, They eventually closed and turned into a Dunkin Donuts. I heard they're gone now too, replaced with another fast food place.

Name:  Mr. Donut.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  35.1 KB
    The beer distributor (Charlie's) behind Mister Donut was also a favorite
    stolen internet picture

I think that may be a friends Formula that was stolen in '84 (or there about)

Dunkin' Donuts coffee is not great but it is way better than Starbucks coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Wow, this is lame. Who the fuck would go to a donut shop that doesn't even make donuts?
    Damn near everyone in Canada
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

Quote Originally Posted by refried View Post
    We had Mister Donut when I was growing up, Far superior to Dunkin Donuts or KK, They eventually closed and turned into a Dunkin Donuts. I heard they're gone now too, replaced with another fast food place.
    I grew up with Mr. D. I definitely put them at the top, but that's probably more childhood memory than anything else. They always had hot, fresh donuts. The one we frequented became Donut Connection, which still cranked out some good donuts. The one across town became Dunkin, and they were meh. Come to think of it, I've never had a really good donut from Dunkin.

I can only assume that people who knock KK have never had a Hot, Fresh, Now glazed right off the cooker. We used to stay at the Extended Stay Suites in Sandy, UT, which at the time, had a KK next door. We'd get back from a day of skiing, burn one, and wait for that red glow to filter in and head over to gorge ourselves.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post
    Dunkin' Donuts coffee is not great but it is way better than Starbucks coffee.
    False.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy