Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Freedom RS w/ Wardens on two pairs of skis here. No release problems, except when I yanked one out of a ski.

Volkl confessions with Wardens and Dalbello Lupo Ti carbons- set up is great, however I find that I have to give the top toe screw a quarter turn a day. I don't know if the grip Walk sole wears down super fast from the parking lot or short hikes up scree to the Palisades or the screw just backs out but most mornings at the top of the lift I step on each ski and pull on my boot in the binding and there is a little play so I tighten it up and is fine. They have only released once and that is when I stuffed a tip when I would want them to release. 6 ' 175# 28.5 bsl. I like being able to wear comfortable WARM boots. My feet always got cold in Lange RS 130's, but I do miss the precision of those boots and a pivot. That said I just bought a second pair a Wardens

Sent from my VS987 using TGR Forums mobile app

Ripped the toe of my warden 13 right off my Dr. Pows on Sunday.
    Grrrr. Few times I got to ride them I couldn't notice any difference from my STH2s so they will be going back out there but maybe on some different skis.
    Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Freedom RS w/ Wardens on two pairs of skis here. No release problems, except when I yanked one out of a ski.

I have Warden MNC demos on a moment meridian 117 and had them on a moment deathwish before. No issues whatsoever around 40 days total with Salomon Mtn labs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by lemonhead View Post
    I have Warden MNC demos on a moment meridian 117 and had them on a moment deathwish before. No issues whatsoever around 40 days total with Salomon Mtn labs.
    Meridian 117 review? Maybe update this one from lemonhead? - https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ian-117-Review

Wardens on 4FRNT devastator 194s. ...and so far, so good.

Originally had STH16 on those skis, then switched to Warden to better accept vulcans. now using freetour XT and have worked flawlessly this season. well enough that I never bothered to remount back to the STH.
    They probably only have about 25days, but I like to ski fast and I'm I'm bigger than everyone else in the world.

To be fair though, the vulcans did wear down a spot in each toe wing right where the pin inserts are. perhaps due to the little masterstep notches or whatever, but also probably just more likely due to the mega punching around my toes not allowing proper seating with those boots. it hasn't affected use with the freetours.