Injector O-Rings
    Rear Diff (Refurbished)
    Front Camber/Caster Set
    Radio with Bluetooth
    Air Conditioner Core and Recharge
    Rear Brake Adjustment
    Wheels (American Racing, black)
    Tires (Toyo Open Country)

Surface rust on the frame but it passes the screwdriver test (can't punch one through anywhere, or get close, for that matter).

The Catch: Been throwing an occasional P420 code. Might be cats, might just be O2 sensor. When I was replacing the O2 sensor (can't be too hard! just 2 bolts and a clip!) I snapped off one of the studs. Not sure if it'll pass Denver emissions, and frankly I'm angry enough at the thing that I'm not willing to go find out. From the photos, the kid, water jug, and racks are not included.

I have a carmax offer in-hand that's less than I paid for it before all the work. Shoot me an offer that beats it and let's talk.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Cravenmorhead; 09-24-2017 at 12:06 PM.

[QUOTE=Cravenmorhead;5107267]Here are the basics:

[COLOR=#000000][
    Black on dark blue is illegible

Weird, not sure how that happened. Should be fixed.

How much are you trying to get for it?
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Snappped a stud where? Would a person be able to get to it with an electric drill?
    Will the sensor stay in with one bolt?

$6k would take it, which is less than I paid before the mods, unless a couple of you are interested in getting into a bidding war.

As for the stud, snapped one of the two studs holding the O2 sensor to the exhaust pipe. Could probably get it off with a drill and re-weld a replacement. Current (old) O2 sensor stays put with the one remaining stud at the moment. CEL was cleared, and it generally takes 500-1k miles for it to trip again. I'll throw in a fresh O2 sensor too.

Smart financial thing would probably be to address the issue and then sell, but while I'd like to be the type of person that enjoys wrenching on a 20 year old SUV, it turns out I'm not. My loss is hopefully your game.

Bidding wars are not this places forte.

What is a "rear brake adjustment"?

Agree re bidding wars.
    Rear brake adjustment is what it sounds like. Rears were a little soft, so they were bled and adjusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cravenmorhead View Post
    $6k would take it, which is less than I paid before the mods, unless a couple of you are interested in getting into a bidding war.

As for the stud, snapped one of the two studs holding the O2 sensor to the exhaust pipe. Could probably get it off with a drill and re-weld a replacement. Current (old) O2 sensor stays put with the one remaining stud at the moment. CEL was cleared, and it generally takes 500-1k miles for it to trip again. I'll throw in a fresh O2 sensor too.

Smart financial thing would probably be to address the issue and then sell, but while I'd like to be the type of person that enjoys wrenching on a 20 year old SUV, it turns out I'm not. My loss is hopefully your game.
    I'll start the bidding at $20k.

bidding wars...pfff. $3.5k cash and local you want to sell pm me. you want bidding war take it to ebay.

I've got $3,600 cash sitting here right now.

I can scrounge up 4k doll hairs.
    Anyone have any spare dolls?

The baby probably left plenty of hair and puke.

Timing belt @ when?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Re timing belt, I need to double check the sticker, but it was done somewhere between 90k and 100k; I think around 95k.

sold

Quote Originally Posted by Cravenmorhead View Post
    sold
    Mind sharing what it went for? Curious how much my '99 is worth. More miles but has the coveted manual transmission and highlander package. No rust and I keep it maintained. No plans to sell it anytime soon, but like to keep my eye on ridiculous Toyota market around these parts.

5k to carmax since I didn't want to deal with the hassles of a private sale.

fuck, missed this. im up in laramie and looking for 4runner in the denver area. would've definitely done 6k.