Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Yeah, it's called grey market and they're notorious for it. Insider tip: While black friday sales aren't worth bothering with, at the end of November is when you'll see the best deals of the product cycle. Better even than Christmas and Super Bowl pricing. Happens every year with Sony at least. Typically anywhere from $500 off on mid grade stuff to $1000 Instant Rebates on top tier models.

Sent from my Moto G Play using TGR Forums mobile app

https://www.bbb.org/phoenix/business...-az-1000038222

Sounds like a bait & switch joint. Anxious to hear how it goes, shred. their pricing is around half of what "reputable" retailers charge. Hope it doesn't turn out to be TGTBT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

AVS forum guys seem to get great deals from Cleveland Plasma.

I'm pretty focused on wating for the right price on a Sony XBR75X940D or XBR75X900E. If Joe's is legit those are very well priced but I'm not sold on their reliability as a dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    https://www.bbb.org/phoenix/business...-az-1000038222

Sounds like a bait & switch joint. Anxious to hear how it goes, shred. their pricing is around half of what "reputable" retailers charge. Hope it doesn't turn out to be TGTBT.
    Yep, sent an email that I had to confirm via telephone. Said this set was in Asia with two month shipping. Then proceeded to up sell, at the same prices as Amazon and Costco.
    Cancelled order.

bummer, but not surprised. Sorry. I had noticed their pricing some time ago and then read the reviews. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    I'm pretty focused on wating for the right price on a Sony XBR75X940D or XBR75X900E.
    Judging by previous product cycles, once we see the last lowest price (usually end of Nov or end of Jan), then that's it for pricing bottoming out for the model. We'll see new products around Spring, then it's back to the top. I saw the 75X940D bottom out at about $3000 for closeout models. Current price on the 75" 900E is $3000, which is actually a REALLY good set for the money but I'm sure we'll see it bumped down a bit for the Thanksgiving sale.

That all said, screw the budget and just be an all out baller...get the 100" Z9D!

Not an electronics guy but ran across this deal. Looks like it checks most boxes.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-70-c...81b58694f90INT