Advice needed: Backpacking SW BC

A couple years back I took our Boy Scout troop on a week long, 75 mile loop through the North Cascades. The boys loved it and we're looking to do another week long trip late July/early August 2018. Due to restrictions, we need to stay within 250 miles of Seattle.

While we can do another trip in the North Cascades, I was looking at SW BC as another option. Are there any good long loops that the collective can point me to? While I had wanted to do the West Coast Trail, the boys want to get back up into the mountains.

These kids can bang out 15+ mile days without much trouble. Will have around 15 total people. Less traffic is better, but we spent some of our last trip on PCT.

I'm in the interior of BC so don't know the SW so much but here's a link to a Discussion Group that should be able to give you some great advice:
    http://forums.clubtread.com/index.php

I did a bunch of fantastic hiking in the Lake Louise area this summer but that won't fit your criteria.

I also did Cathedral Provincial Park (which would likely fit in your criteria). It's a great group and day hike base kinda of place but isn't a through hike.

You won't be able to backpack in North Cascades National Park or Mt Baker/Snoqualmie National forest wilderness with 15 people. The party size limit is 12.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    You won't be able to backpack in North Cascades National Park or Mt Baker/Snoqualmie National forest wilderness with 15 people. The party size limit is 12.
    We're going to follow the rules. If we do actually get that many boys (unlikely), we'll split into two groups.

Just know that the regulations require the two groups to be separated by at least one mile at all times.