Page 38 of 98 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
    You are wrong, man. Two feet of PNWet will set like concrete forming several creek crossings/bridges and it will dry up before short-lived warming trend comes ...guaranteed!

i sure hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Tap View Post
    Fog makes for tough pix but
    Sharknado!

Quote Originally Posted by boar2m View Post
    Any MHM patrol types lurking here? It’s a long shot but seeing that HRM re-opened and the snow-base at lower elevation predicted to grow in next few days, what is the chance of Heather opening after this storm cycle? ...I haven’t used my MHM season pass yet, except at Baker.
    70" base (@5k) on a normal year. This year I guess it will take closer to a 80-85" base to open

Fingers crossed we get there by the weekend!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ridiculously-Reilent-Ridge-graphic-e1422040126985-1024x629.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	143.7 KB 
ID:	222052
    +50°F this weekend in CO. It's god damn January. WTF
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

snow-forecast.com has had some really high wind forecasts lately that did not turn out to be true on the days i was paying attention.

hoping for friday, saturday, monday (if it doesn't rain), maybe tuesday. trying to ski myself into being minimally ready to get my ass kicked at alpental.

today was sick

we just need this storm to last another two weeks

Quote Originally Posted by tuffy109 View Post
    today was sick

we just need this storm to last another two months
    FIFY
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    snow-forecast.com has had some really high wind forecasts lately that did not turn out to be true on the days i was paying attention.

hoping for friday, saturday, monday (if it doesn't rain), maybe tuesday. trying to ski myself into being minimally ready to get my ass kicked at alpental.
    They're hit and miss. Good at a glance but really gotta look at all 3 models side by side, and different elevations to get a general consensus.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snowstake.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	128.0 KB 
ID:	222061
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Powdr Corp no doudt. I'll get back to ya after sampling product.

Thanks. will be drooling at webcams.

Sent from my SM-G935V using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    looks doctored

Snowed n blowed all day yesterday at Bach: it was pretty warm tho at about 32 - 34 deg: Good goretex test. Snow rode creamy an dreamy lol. Cant ride today: it will be even better !!

There are 4 inches of new new on the chairs on Blue since the last time I checked the camera about an hour ago.

Need to quit looking then maybe I can wrap everything up at work early this week. Even if I can just get out in time for Friday night ski it will be worth it.

I'm not sure what to make of this thread; gnar parking, the low tide continues, parking lot procession down the hill from Hood and many, many other things.

Skiing Big Sky and Jackson Hole these last two weeks did nothing to help, it seems. I figured leaving would surely grace you with pound town. Sadly, all the snow has found its way out to Big Sky and Jackson. Which, for the record, has been all time.

Hell, even Bachy is hurting...

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    I'm not sure what to make of this thread; gnar parking, the low tide continues, parking lot procession down the hill from Hood and many, many other things.

Skiing Big Sky and Jackson Hole these last two weeks did nothing to help, it seems. I figured leaving would surely grace you with pound town. Sadly, all the snow has found its way out to Big Sky and Jackson. Which, for the record, has been all time.

Hell, even Bachy is hurting...
    Glad you are getting the goods. Ski travel, unless last minute, is always a crap shoot.

On a personal note, I've just adjusted my trip to Bend to now include Friday. It should be good, but warming towards Sunday. Lots of goodness will be ready to destroy Friday!!!! STOKED!!!!! (Not that any of you care, but...well, I'm just too excited not to brag)

GIT SUM!!

I got skunked at Bachelor before NYE and have yet to make turns on that cinder cone.

Take chances, safety third and post pics!

long-awaited solo trip on friday. i'll finally get to test the legs
    a little

a little
    Nice. Enjoy!!!

a little
    See you up there!

---------------------------------------

Attn. Mags in the Oregon BBI Delegation:
    A Mule has been secured for the transport of Space Invaders.
    They are untested, as in, no one has yet eaten a whole one. I licked my fingers after filling the molds and I can tell you that they are "not weak".
    Dose with care.
    The Hardest Workin' Man in Snow-Business

i started on the suppositories to make extra room! i hope they dont lose any cute space invader form

i started on the suppositories to make extra room! i hope they dont lose any cute space invader form
    Keister-stashing these is not advised. You may lose the ability to drive, ski, etc. (Similar to the effect of eating them.)
    The Hardest Workin' Man in Snow-Business

Hit NW. Best run in a few years.....no face shots but mid thigh plundering. After a break the pm conditions settled the snow so a good base to flex off of. Love those refills. Im toasted....

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    Hit NW. Best run in a few years.....no face shots but mid thigh plundering. After a break the pm conditions settled the snow so a good base to flex off of. Love those refills. Im toasted....
    How was coverage?

Sent from my SM-G935V using TGR Forums mobile app