Vancouver bike friendly hotel

Hey looking for a hotel in down townish area for a couple nights pre whistler. Problem being either a truck that needs 6'10" clearance or a 4runner with Roof box that needs closer to 8. Oh yeah one that won't mind is bringing bikes into the hotel and dog friendly. Any one have any suggestions before i start the dial a hotel process?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Downtown is so built up now I can't think of much that wouldn't have parking in a garage or underground. Lonsdale in N Van could be a better bet, and its an easy ferry ride across the bay. Plus close to riding on the shore. Near downtown don't leave anything of value in the truck...the tweakers will break in just to steal the change in your console.

Quote Originally Posted by crashidy View Post
    Problem being either a truck that needs 6'10" clearance or a 4runner with Roof box that needs closer to 8. Oh yeah one that won't mind is bringing bikes into the hotel and dog friendly.
    Downtown Vancouver and those requirements don't jive. Just go to squamish.

There used to be a little shitbox in north van called the Lynwood inn that was cool as hell about bikes. Shirk told me it got torn down though.

The bike logistics of Vancouver are at least 50% of the reason I don't ever ride there anymore when passing though town.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Looking at north van now. Think i found a vrbo in the cove for a decent price. Planning on hitting the aquarium with the 2year old for a day hence Vancouver

Nice. Yeah a private residence with a bigass garage is probably a lot more productive than searching hotels.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Locked one down. Any one around Sunday or Monday for some fromme or Seymour?

Quote Originally Posted by crashidy View Post
    Locked one down. Any one around Sunday or Monday for some fromme or Seymour?
    Crashidy - just saw this. Good for Monday. Pm me with contact info

http://www.northvancouverhotel.ca/

For reference this place is bike friendly, also would have been a super easy bus ride over Lions Gate to get to the Aquarium.

Yes the old Lynn Wood got torn down, no longer any dive hotels on the Shore.

Try Loden Hotel