Sam Anthamatten is a beast

Dayuuum!

Wow!!!
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Underrated skier

Mountain family!!

Would have been cool to see him navigate the choke.

Even Drew Tabke says 'omg'...

Who was he filming with? Should be great on the big screen.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

its from a movie for the austrian tv series 'Bergwelten' , where he and thomas gaisbacher went skiing in the dolomites, with the life story of Heini Holzer interwoven. You can view it online here: http://www.servustv.com/at/Medien/Bergwelten27
    It is in German however.

Thanks for posting the link. Even not speaking German, the story was easy to follow. The cinema photography was great and the skiing top notch. I am going to share the link with a retired Swiss friend of mine who left VT last week to see his brother in Switzerland who has terminal lung cancer. I think he would like this as an escape and being a lifelong skier. Also speaks German which will help.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Ran across this yesterday. Although they didn't achieve their goal, the skiing they did get in Georgia is great with awesome filming.

www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Ran across this yesterday. Although they didn't achieve their goal, the skiing they did get in Georgia is great with awesome filming.
    For some background on the above video. The Ski Journal just released an exclusive feature on the USHBA video. Check it out. and if you like to win stuff, TNF is giving away 2x outwear kits at the bottom.

https://www.theskijournal.com/exclusive/ushba/