FS: BD Carbon Megawatt 188, Speed Radicals, BD Skins

Black Diamond Carbon Megawatts, 188
    Dynafit Speed Radicals (w/ leashes, not brakes)
    BD Glidelite Mix STS Skins

Mounted for a BSL of 305 (though I believe there is some play without remounting.)

Edges and bases are in great condition, weren't ridden much.

$700 + buyer pays shipping, or local SLC pickup

(Would be willing to sell skis only, or skis and skins. If parting out, I'm keeping the bindings.)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	397.4 KB 
ID:	212437

Name:	bases.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	376.5 KB 
ID:	212438

Name:	base_detail.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	325.7 KB 
ID:	212439

Name:	edge_detail.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	345.7 KB 
ID:	212440

Name:	skins.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	225.6 KB 
ID:	212441

pm sent

You're a bit high on the price. Average price that Carbon Megawatts with 1 mount have been selling for here is around $300. Speed Radicals are going for $150 - $200 depending on condition. Cut skins between $50 - $75

Since everything is minty: $300 + $200 + $75 = $575

If I pay $700, do the skis come with some pics of your lady's tits?

I actually think that's a fair price listed for a nice set up. That model Carbon Mega was the best and looks to be mint condition.

Welp, NShultz has spoken. Retail is the new maggot price.

I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by kai_ski View Post
    Welp, NShultz has spoken. Retail is the new maggot price.

I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by marshalolson View Post
    50% of current online price (not MSRP)
    -10% per year old
    -10% per times drilled, per core shot, per delam...etc
    -10% per marker binding attatched
    +10-30% for Rare/High-demand item

BD Carbon Megawatts: 900* = 450 - 90 (2 years old) - 45 (drilled) total: 315
    Speed Radicals: 400 = 200 (assuming reasonable going rate) total: 515
    Skins: 140 = 70 total: 585

*(assuming 900 was their MSRP which I believe it was, since I couldn't find a current sale online. BD's highest-priced ski currently is 900)

Or just what LWS said...

That said, $115 over on a setup roughly that price is nowhere near as egregious as we often see here

Retail is the new maggot price.
    Retail? Retail those skis were $900 (the current equivalent would be the Helio 116, same price), the bindings are $400, and the skins $180 (you can get seconds right now for $125 at wilderness exchange) - so RETAIL would be $1425, plus tax.

I asked for $700, or 53% off retail, because they are indeed in great condition, but also knowing the lowball brigade would come out. I think they're worth more than $550, but if you don't, you don't have to buy them.

But I mean, maybe I should just give them to you for free because you shred so hard or something?

You gonna answer my question?

Quote Originally Posted by GabeWalker View Post
    Retail? Retail those skis were $900 (the current equivalent would be the Helio 116, same price), the bindings are $400, and the skins $180 (you can get seconds right now for $125 at wilderness exchange) - so RETAIL would be $1425, plus tax.

I asked for $700, or 53% off retail, because they are indeed in great condition, but also knowing the lowball brigade would come out. I think they're worth more than $550, but if you don't, you don't have to buy them.

But I mean, maybe I should just give them to you for free because you shred so hard or something?
    Sean, MSRP is not retail. I made TWO fair offers based on the guidelines that the collective has set. YOU refused to negotiate in any way, and here's the price police to bust your ass. I don't care what you paid for it 1-2 years ago, or the guilt you feel from letting it languish in your garage unused.

Stick to KSL.

I don't know, I mean I wouldn't say $700 is a great price, but I think $600 or so shipped certainly is fair. Lmk if you can find Speed Radicals for $150-$200. Anyone want to sell? Didn't think so.

The skis do look minty, but here at TGR no one cares about minty skis - they won't be minty long. So $250 for the Speed Radicals + $75 for the skins + $300 for the skis - combo sale discount puts you at about $600 shipped. Not that I'd pay that.

Here's the thing about TGR Gear Swap:

No one will hold it against you if you set a price the collective thinks is too high (unless you're an obvious re-seller).

However, if you try to defend your high price as justified by a) what you paid or b) retail -- they will flame your ass. No one gives a fuck about a or b -- because people who buy shit from gearswap never pay a or b -- even if they are buying new.

The only defense is: I'm willing to sell for X because that is what I need to replace/next setup/fund trip and otherwise I'll hold on to them. Then -- if someone really wants that setup -- they'll pay X or something close.

Just don't come in here with some bullshit notion that your shit is worth X to mags because of what you paid, some MSRP no-one ever sold the gear at, or what some theoretical buyer might buy.

Especially if you don't post of pictures of your GFs titties.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Sean, MSRP is not retail. I made TWO fair offers based on the guidelines that the collective has set. YOU refused to negotiate in any way, and here's the price police to bust your ass. I don't care what you paid for it 1-2 years ago, or the guilt you feel from letting it languish in your garage unused.

Stick to KSL.
    Dude, I'm just trying to sell some skis, this isn't life and death. MSRP isn't retail, but often times... it is. And really, who cares? I'm just saying that posting that setup for $700 bucks knowing everyone is going to send me a message and say, "will you accept X" isn't insane. It's not like I'm trying to super gouge someone here. But...the price police, here to bust my ass? You're really taking this way too personally/seriously.

As for your second offer - I never said no! I was in the middle of making plans to go climbing tonight, which I did. I was going to see what shipping would cost me tomorrow before I wrote you back.

If selling something on TGR means that 10 dirtbags are going to browbeat you and talk shit until you give your stuff away for whatever price they deem fair...then yeah, maybe it will rot in my garage, or just get reposted on KSL when more snow hits the ground.

If you don't want to be a dick about it, I'll look in to shipping tomorrow and let you know about your offer on just the skis/skins.

Quote Originally Posted by GabeWalker View Post
    If you don't want to be a dick about it

Dude it's TGR, everyone's going to be a dick about it. For some people, it's all they have to live for. JONG.