Please help a maggot out!

For those of you know me, you know my story. Long story short, I've had two bouts with cancer in my 33 years on this earth, and hope to never have to deal with that god-forsaken disease ever again. I'm healthy now, and in the best shape of my life. It's been a childhood dream of mine to run the New York City Marathon, and decided to do it through Fred's Team to help raise money for cancer research. I've been training for the past 5 months and at the moment am in the high teens mile-wise, averaging an 8:17 a mile over that distance.
    Although I'm more of a lurker on the board these days, I've met some of my best friends on here, and those whom I've met, know how important skiing is in my life. Hell, the day I found out I had cancer I second time, it was during apres on a day that started out with a dawn patrol, followed by first chair to last chair on one of the best days of that season.
    So I'm asking the collective if they can help out. Please help out and donate in any way. Every gift helps, no matter how big or small. Thank you!
    http://mskcc.convio.net/site/TR?px=2...nal&fr_id=2921
    Magic Mountain Freeride Team...bringing your grom's game to the next level.

The only ski you'll ever need...http://worthskis.com/skis/the-magic/

"Errare Humanum Est"

Done and bump. Piney Power.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

Done and done. Come out next year and do the Tushar Marathon with me - I'll get you down there and put you up in between.
    http://www.grandcircletrails.com/tushars-general-info/
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

Missed your battles with Cancer. Glad to hear you are doing better. Good luck with the run. Done and bump

Did not know you were battling cancer. Best of luck. Donated what I could. Kick some ass!
    crab in my shoe mouth

You know there's another Jersey mag who typically does the Fred's Team thing...I assume MSKCC is where you were treated? Great place--keep kicking ass.
    [quote][//quote]

Just pushed you over the $3000 mark. Run fast my friend. And Fuck Cancer.
    If it's too loud, you're too old

Donation made. Glad you're doing well and good luck with the race.

Done, and congrats on kicking cancer's ass, not once but twice. Word of advice: avoid a third round.
    Good luck on the run.

Oh, and BTW, fuck cancer
    Last edited by hutash; 09-16-2017 at 11:44 AM.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    You know there's another Jersey mag who typically does the Fred's Team thing...I assume MSKCC is where you were treated? Great place--keep kicking ass.
    Are you talking about Road Trip? Gary? He's the one who told me about it!

Thank you so much for all the donations so far! Truly appreciate it and helps remind me of what a special place and community TGR still is. Thank you and I agree...fuck cancer!!!
    Magic Mountain Freeride Team...bringing your grom's game to the next level.

The only ski you'll ever need...http://worthskis.com/skis/the-magic/

"Errare Humanum Est"