Thread: G3 Sendr 112

G3 Sendr 112

any body ski it yet ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Also curious. Think it's a fatter Manhattan or a flattened and narrowed Empire 115 Carbon?

http://blistergearreview.com/gear-re...8-g3-sendr-112

4mm wider waist than the Manhattan, and I think a bit longer turn radius, would make a bitchin ride. They aren't so popular here it seems but I've loved every G3 I've skied or owned.

I got a buddy who is waffling between the sendr and another wailer they sound like 2 very different skis, sounds like the Sendr is bigger turns/more fun if you can control it , I am trying to convince him to go Sendr

A friend of mine here went from DPS to the Findr and couldn't be happier. ... That's all the two cents I've got. They look rad to me

I'd also think those are very different skis, G3 tends to be stiff and burly.

FWIW my friend is not a huge charger or anything and really likes them. I don't think he would enjoy a stiff and burly ski.

You know the Sendr and Findr are totally different fucking skis, right?

well exactly^^ except they are both 112 underfoot

dude is putting a lot on the blister review cuz the Sendr is brand new and there is not much info out there which is why I am asking

so i pointed out that a larger turning radius should be more fun and he he is not some fucking dentist who need the wailer to make up for his lack of ski days

well the sendr and the wailer are both 112, the findr is a different story altogether...

I'm still hoping to one day get a 185 Synapse 109, that looks like such a fun ski

Bump for more info?

ya, he got the sendr and likes it

Do you know where/when he likes it?

well only one day so far and it happened to be a 70cm pow cycle

but he didnt say anything bad ... I think we need more testing

Jeez, poor guy, only a one dimensional test day...

Powder king is not that steep so 70cms of early season snow would have probably been bottomless/actualy too much snow but like I said he didnt say anything bad

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    well exactly^^ except they are both 112 underfoot

dude is putting a lot on the blister review cuz the Sendr is brand new and there is not much info out there which is why I am asking

so i pointed out that a larger turning radius should be more fun and he he is not some fucking dentist who need the wailer to make up for his lack of ski days
    Findr is 102....

Anyone skied the Sendr? How about the weight on the 181cm version?

Looking for a directional, pow touring ski. I like "traditionally" mounted, damp skis traditionally. I did NOT like the 4frnt Raven. Love my old skook Atomic Atlas. Want a lighter version of that really
    He who has the most fun wins!

Bumping this as I am looking at a set of 195s with techtons for touring this winter that are for sale locally at a decent price.
    I am big (6'3" 205) and tend to ski fast and point skis when I can but also am super avy cautios and spend a lot of time in the trees. Terrain is mixed PNW and I have a northern BC trip booked for march. Favorite touring ski to date were original 191 lhasa but they were tele mounted and I am locked down now. Tend to like long radii and traditional mounts.

Quiver is: Super Goat + goliath inbounds
    Currently some old semi custom 112s + ZG95s for touring, these would replace the 112s.

Also considering some V8s that is think will be too turny or blowing the budget on new BGT 118x192 but that would be a stretch.

I can add that the 181cm Sendr weighs 1810g per ski (1815 and 1805 for my pair) Never got to ski them so can't add much else.
    He who has the most fun wins!

I'm currently obsessing over where to mount a pair of 195s I picked up over the summer. Mine come in at 2020g. They're stiff. Quite similar shape and profile to my old 196 Moment Governors, but definitely stiffer especially in the tail. I'm psyched. I might drill pivots first and see if they're any fun inbounds, castify them later. But MTNs on them would bring the weight down to a more reasonable place for bigger days... decisions are hard