Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dookey67 View Post
    YES!
    YES!!
    YES!!!

I was going to ask if you have plans to re-release Out of the Shadows. I'm sure a number of folks would be down to purchase a copy or two, myself included...that would be tres coolio
    Double bill!
    In drove this drunken madman and stopped on a dime! Unfortunately the dime was in Mr. Rococo's pocket!

Quote Originally Posted by fiddler View Post
    Double bill!
    That would be awesome

World premiere went off! Completely sold out. Stoked crowd. Thank you to everyone who came and it was great to meet wicked sick. Thanks for introducing yourself.

That's the moment that made all the headaches of producing a film worth it. I just soaked it in. Absolutely amazing feeling the collective energy of inspiring hundreds of people at once. I had a full nights sleep last night for the first time in months after nursing a good hangover yesterday. Drinks were earned! Grateful and appreciative of the fans.

Athletes, crowd, skiers I respect were blown away by the skiing. I hope Kye gets the recognition he deserves out of this. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't get skier of the year at various awards shows.

Easily the best big mountain I've ever seen. There are so many boss lines which would regularly be the banger at the end of other segments.

I dug the lack of talking and the soundtrack was good. The drone shot looking up at the big face during the Tantalus segment is rad, it does the grade justice. Good work Atrain and Nic!

When can I find Numinous on Google Play or iTunes?

Sent from my Pixel using TGR Forums mobile app

When can I find Numinous on Google Play or iTunes?

^^^^^This

Movie was sick, nice one.

Can't believe it's been 7 years since Out of the Shadows!!

Movie comes out for purchase October 9th, I think they said?

Atrain,

Pumped you're stoked.

Sounds like a great flick, can't wait to download it.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

That was insane! Will definitely buy. Kye is one of the top guys going right now, glad to see him have a big part.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Quote Originally Posted by Atrain505 View Post
    I hope Kye gets the recognition he deserves out of this. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't get skier of the year at various awards shows.
    I would love to see that. I thought he might have deserved it for his performance in All.I.Can.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Such an amazing film, can't say enough how inspirational that was to watch.
    Loved the music!

Also thanks for the free hardcopy of out of the shadows! I have been watching my digital copy from way back when yearly since. Huge fan of you guys!

Anyone who can really needs to watch this!

Saw it last night.
    Some of those lines are mind blowing.
    The tantalus drone footage.
    Ryland absolutely crushed it for the lone snowboarder.
    Could watch all the outtakes of the Chatter Creek section, every single line was a closer. The Pemby Penetrator absolutely crushed that.

The technicality in some of the spine skiing is out of this world, almost too much to grasp. What was the quote, Overwhelmed but ultimately inspired, couldn't sum it up better.

Ok, need to go see this.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.

Watched it last night... wow.

One of the best pure stoke films ever
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com

Any word on a film tour?

Quote Originally Posted by kalisto View Post
    http://www.numinousfilm.com

some dates... scroll down.
    Thanks!

Any chance of an Out Of The Shadows re-release to coincide with Numinous? Even just to purchase a copy with the new movie or something?

Stoked people are feeling Numinous!

Quote Originally Posted by Aus George View Post
    Any chance of an Out Of The Shadows re-release to coincide with Numinous? Even just to purchase a copy with the new movie or something?
    We are working on it. We are remote currently so internet is tricky but trying to line up with day of release of Numinous October 9th, Out of the Shadows as well on Vimeo on Demand. If it isn't there the first day it will be there in a few days.

grskier...did you meet Logan? He was there at The Meeting. Our insanely talented MC Feet Banks at the Whistler 19+ show nicknamed him the Pemberton Penetrator...kinda hope it sticks! Haha!

More tour stops being added all the time on numiousfilm.com. Going to try to make more happen in the PNW ourselves once November rolls around.

Awesome to hear that! Cheers

Now available for digital download

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/numinoushd
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Keystone is the new Snowbird

Quote Originally Posted by Atrain505 View Post
    Stoked people are feeling Numinous!

We are working on it. We are remote currently so internet is tricky but trying to line up with day of release of Numinous October 9th, Out of the Shadows as well on Vimeo on Demand. If it isn't there the first day it will be there in a few days.

grskier...did you meet Logan? He was there at The Meeting. Our insanely talented MC Feet Banks at the Whistler 19+ show nicknamed him the Pemberton Penetrator...kinda hope it sticks! Haha!

More tour stops being added all the time on numiousfilm.com. Going to try to make more happen in the PNW ourselves once November rolls around.
    I didn't. We only hung out for this and the MSP this year.
    Not sure if you saw Tats' thread on FB but he was super stoked on this as well.

That could be an all time nickname btw.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com

Hell yeah...! Movie purchased and stoked to see it...

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app

Just watched. OH MY GOD!!!! That was nuts. Top notch skiing and cinematography. I doubt any other movie will be this good this year. Great job guys, that made my day. If this was back in the days of VHS I would have worn this one out. Kye is incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    Outstanding!! Kye is killing it

Would be great if you swung down to Portland for a show after the one in Montreal
    I fully support this as well. Love to see this come to Portland. Out of the Shadows was great, this looks tops as well.

Bought this last night.

Amazing work guys.

Best cinematography I’ve ever seen in a ski flick.

It’s nice to see someone putting that level of creativity into shooting the actual action instead of just the “mood” stuff between segments.

Keep it up!