Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    I imagine in an alternate universe there is a thread titled "my husband's farts are making me hate him.."
    Yeah pretty much. https://www.google.com/search?client...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    We got one of those maze bowls for one of my dogs. She had awful gas, mostly because she just ate too damn fast. The maze slowed her down and helped....
    Interesting. I had not heard of that. With four damn dogs we of course have a bit of a canine flatulence issue here, not notable enough for its own thread, but still dinner time takes maybe 30 seconds max, it could probably use some slowing down.
    Last edited by iceman; 09-14-2017 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    activated charcoal. worked for our Irish setters

When I was a med student on surgery rotation we were doing an abdominal case when I let off a silent but deadly. The surgeons spent a half hour looking for a hole in the bowel before I had to fess up.
    Lol....code brown. That's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    Lol....code brown. That's awesome.
    I always prided myself on my tolerance for bad smells--when everyone else in the OR sprayed their masks with oil of wintergreen I went without. Perfume OTOH . . . .

We didn't miss around with stinky bathrooms in our surgery clinic. Instead of the usual air freshener there was a can of the stuff they use on colostomy bags.

my dog that just passed away last winter had the worst old man dog farts. we loved him but felt he was rotting towards the end

also my brother tortured me by locking all the car windows off and then ripping the worst farts
    I still have trauma to this day and always need fresh air
    skid luxury

Heh, this thread reminds me of one I started years ago: Canine death farts: is there any hope?

Sadly, there was no hope. And sadly, that old boy has passed, and I almost miss the gas. Almost.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

My dog will fart, and it scares her. She jumps up, looks around like "what the fuck was that?"

I use these for my two labs and it slows them from 30 seconds to about 2 - 3 minutes.

Name:  slow bowl.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  9.6 KB

They are great!

Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post
    I use these for my two labs and it slows them from 30 seconds to about 2 - 3 minutes.

Name:  slow bowl.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  9.6 KB

They are great!
    Yup. That's what we use.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Interesting. I had not heard of that. With four damn dogs we of course have a bit of a canine flatulence issue here, not notable enough for its own thread, but still dinner time takes maybe 30 seconds max, it could probably use some slowing down.
    They work like a hot damn. My Mastiff/Bouvier used to make herself sick, she'd clean out her bowl in seconds. Puke and farts everywhere. Got a maze bowl, then elevated it. All good now.

Sent from my XP7700 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Phildo_Baggins View Post
    My dog will fart, and it scares her. She jumps up, looks around like "what the fuck was that?"
    My dawg used to do that. She also would fart at night in the bedroom and would wake me up out of a dead sleep.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    This animal has the most disgusting gas problem I've ever experienced. Been going on since he was a pup. He loves to lay right next to whatever chair I'm parked in. So it wafts straight up to me. It's truly disgusting.
    He gets probiotics, but to no avail. Amazing how this small animal can produce massive amounts of disgust .
    We had the same issue with the dog we rescued at 2 yrs. and we fed Acana to our other dog at the time. It was so bad you would want to vomit. By the time one fart cleared out, she'd let another one rip. Local dog food shop suggested we do the dog allergy test. Bought the kit for $50 and sent it off. Report came back and the pet shop owner gave us 2 choices of food. We had to cut out root veg, salmon, and lamb. Within 4 days she was still gassing quite often but there was no odor. About a week later no gassing at all. Been 2 yrs and only time she lets one out is when someone gives her something she shouldn't have.

$50 well spent