Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Look Pivot 18 vs Tyrolia Attack 16

Hey there in a bit of a dilemma: I compete fwq, and I was wondering what to mount my sticks with, I've been on Solomon's most years but after 3 broken pairs I'm done with that. I'm looking for a hard charging, yet playful binding and come up with the p18 or Attack 16, any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Ill buck the trend and say to go with the blue ones.

I love playful bindings

Isn't it FWQ?

Quote Originally Posted by Not bunion View Post
    Isn't it FWQ?
    I don't have the effort to capitalize it

Bump

Bump

Pictures would help us figure out which binding is more appropriate.

Pictures, not of you...

He means pictures of yore wife/girlfriends tits, in case you missed that.

Stop over thinking this, buy P18s, and I'm fairly certain this is a better topic for tech talk

jong

If only TGR had a forum where people could discuss the technical aspects of gear, so the ski/snowboard forum could stay focused on stoke.

Maybe call it, I dunno, TECH TALK?

ETA: But, if TGR had multiple forums, how would people know where to post their shit? Maybe they could post a thread about this. Maybe even sticky it in a prominent place. They could title it POST YER FUCKIN THREADS IN THE RIGHT FUCKIN PLACE JONG
    or something similar

Whad y'all think?
    Last edited by TBS; 09-14-2017 at 06:17 AM.

You broke three pairs of salomons? Savage

Don't bother asking this over in Tech Talk, they seemingly have no interest in finding an answer to this question.
    Last edited by Jonny Snow; 09-14-2017 at 08:35 AM.

Hi WPski! Have you had enough of this rude and childish treatment after posting such a friendly and legitimate query for information? I bet you have! Do you wish there was a "mature" winter sports forum that you could get some firsthand input on bindings without the uncalled for juvenile guttersniping from immature adolescents? Well there is! I would like to take this opportunity to formally invite you to "start fresh" at our friendly forums. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. If you are weary of all the foolishness and yearn for some intellectually stimulating mountain sport discourse, then come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    Hi WPski! Have you had enough of this rude and childish treatment after posting such a friendly and legitimate query for information? I bet you have! Do you wish there was a "mature" winter sports forum that you could get some firsthand input on bindings without the uncalled for juvenile guttersniping from immature adolescents? Well there is! I would like to take this opportunity to formally invite you to "start fresh" at our friendly forums. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. If you are weary of all the foolishness and yearn for some intellectually stimulating mountain sport discourse, then come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    Suck it Greg!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    ^^ Said like a guy with free candy and a rape van. What the fuck is, "intellectually stimulating mountain discourse" code name for? Recruiting naive jongs is just creepy

Look Pivot 18 vs Tyrolia Attack 16

Quote Originally Posted by WPski View Post
    Hey there in a bit of a dilemma: I compete fwq, and I was wondering what to mount my sticks with, I've been on Solomon's most years but after 3 broken pairs I'm done with that. I'm looking for a hard charging, yet playful binding and come up with the p18 or Attack 16, any suggestions?

Well it is a tough call to make because you want charging yet playful. The P18 is known as chargy, I guess the Attack 16 is playful. So what you can do, is two sets of skis and mount them P18 toe, Attack Heel, and the other Attack Toe, P18 Heel. Now mix them around P18 toe/Attack Heel Right foot, Attack Toe P18 Heel Left foot. Try all possible combinations and create a vend diagram of the +\- of each binding. You may find you like p18 toe and attack heel for your left ski in right hand turns. Next mix in the types of skiing you like and want to do with these skis. Report back to us at the end of next season in Tech Talk because this is an field of research that has yet to be explored. Maybe you can present a paper at SIA and get sponsored.
    Last edited by Bruce Springskiin; 09-14-2017 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Snow View Post
    Suck it Greg!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tenB View Post
    ^^ Said like a guy with free candy and a rape van. What the fuck is, "intellectually stimulating mountain discourse" code name for? Recruiting naive jongs is just creepy
    This is just wonderful. Hard to believe, but wonderful.
    [quote][//quote]

Why we tune in

Greg's posts always bring a "SMILE TO MY FACE".

Fuckin Greg. That jong bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    This is just wonderful. Hard to believe, but wonderful.
    I know right? Greg gets at least two rod-bending strikes every.fuckin.time he posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Springskiin View Post
    Well it is a tough call to make because you want charging yet playful. The P18 is known as chargy, I guess the Attack 16 is playful. So what you can do, is two sets of skis and mount them P18 toe, Attack Heel, and the other Attack Toe, P18 Heel. Now mix them around P18 toe/Attack Heel Right foot, Attack Toe P18 Heel Left foot. Try all possible combinations and create a vend diagram of the +\- of each binding. You may find you like p18 toe and attack heel for your left ski in right hand turns. Next mix in the types of skiing you like and want to do with these skis. Report back to us at the end of next season in Tech Talk because this is an field of research that has yet to be explored. Maybe you can present a paper at SIA and get sponsored.
    This is incredibly good advice. OP, you payin attention?

Quote Originally Posted by WPski View Post
    You realize Salomon has several different models, each for different levels of skier?

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    has the smoke cleared?
    Quite a bit yes. There's still a 20k acre fire about 25 miles west burning in wilderness - westerly winds blow it in, but it's not like two weeks ago when we were vaping a Chinese tire factory smokestack

You gonna do the Disney trip in Oct?

Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks View Post
    You realize Salomon has several different models, each for different levels of skier?
    Yah man I fucked up the sth2 16