Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Yo otto parts,
    before you drill 'em, give mildbill. a chance. (EDIT: I just emailed him a link to this thread.)

I think he puts a lot of days on 194's every year, and I think he's still in NorCal. I dunno, maybe there's a 194-for-194 trade plus cash in there somehow.

Also, if you just want a couple token days per year on 194's for old times sake, I have 194s in the Squaw Ski Library that fit about 307-326 BSL. I skied them July at Mammoth and they still fucking RULE on high-speed spring/summer days (but 193cm m103's are still slightly radder, IMO).

I also have a beater 186 that is too short for me, but I could mount 'em up if Squaw Library borrowers want to land on rocks, or if I ever get around to doing my own version of Blister's big mtn shootout idea (buried within their page at https://blisterreview.com/gear-revie...-pro-rider-192 ).

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

194 OG Legend Pros

I skied mine 20-30 days last year in Snowmass, where turning is optional.
    I got new boots with a smaller BSL and I don’t think I’ll remount.

$100 w/Pivot 14’s@305 picked up in the RFV.

Thanks for the heads up Vitamin I. Passing on these as I shop more for the cheap thrills pairs than the collectibles. Plus I haven't been killing skis at the rate I used to so I am stocked up for now...
    Last edited by mildbill.; 11-23-2019 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    I skied mine 20-30 days last year in Snowmass, where turning is optional.
    I got new boots with a smaller BSL and I don’t think I’ll remount.

$100 w/Pivot 14’s@305 picked up in the RFV.
    Legend pro? In 194? I’ll take those

They’re at Shadow Mtn. I’ll be up early today.

Woah, just walked into this...anyone still have a pair of 194s or 186s around they want to find a new home?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Kids today, all they talk about is big air. I say, stay on the mountain, that's where the action is. If you want big air, pull my finger." ~Smooth Johnson~

Would love for Dynastar to make this exact ski again, no changes. Dreaming, I know.

194 OG Legend Pros

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin I View Post
    Yo otto parts,
    before you drill 'em, give mildbill. a chance. (EDIT: I just emailed him a link to this thread.)

I think he puts a lot of days on 194's every year, and I think he's still in NorCal. I dunno, maybe there's a 194-for-194 trade plus cash in there somehow.

Also, if you just want a couple token days per year on 194's for old times sake, I have 194s in the Squaw Ski Library that fit about 307-326 BSL. I skied them July at Mammoth and they still fucking RULE on high-speed spring/summer days (but 193cm m103's are still slightly radder, IMO).

I also have a beater 186 that is too short for me, but I could mount 'em up if Squaw Library borrowers want to land on rocks, or if I ever get around to doing my own version of Blister's big mtn shootout idea (buried within their page at https://blisterreview.com/gear-revie...-pro-rider-192 ).

What’s this squaw ski library you speak of? I could have some contributions (187 LP XXLs for example)...

"Kids today, all they talk about is big air. I say, stay on the mountain, that's where the action is. If you want big air, pull my finger." ~Smooth Johnson~

Quote Originally Posted by enginerd View Post
    What’s this squaw ski library you speak of? I could have some contributions (187 LP XXLs for example)...

And the library grows...

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

Quote Originally Posted by enginerd View Post
    If you contribute your 187 LP XXL, then I will be offering to coordinate the lending of about 100 skis from my Truckee storage unit (or I can meet borrowers at Squaw/Alpine parking lots or wherever). Also, I can offer to mount bindings from my big stash of old Salomon bindings and Jester Demos.

A 187 LP XXL is short for me, but still I would A/B Test it vs. a bunch of other skis in that class, and would publish test results for old skis that nobody cares about anymore, haha. Sounds fun to me.

Currently all 100 of my skis fit my 314mm BSL, only 17 pairs have demo bindings to fit every boot size, and most skis are long and fat for bigger guys. The collection is pictured at this post, plus 16 recent additions at this other post.

The collection was mobile last winter, but this winter it will stay in Truckee/Squaw/Alpine...with a few short mid-winter trips to Mammoth, and then probably finish off with an extended stay in Mammoth for May/June/July.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Quote Originally Posted by otto parts View Post
    For 400$ , I could get one of these girls for 45min.

and thats 40 min longer than I actually need.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Any longer Dynastar Pros (or CoreUpt counterparts), older Stormriders or Volkl Explosivs (or K2 Big Kahunas) that could take another mount, or ready for my 317 bsl?

PM, please. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado_Freeskier View Post
    Would love for Dynastar to make this exact ski again, no changes. Dreaming, I know.
    Indeed.