Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Originally Posted by BFD
    What is the problem as long as the price is right and the stuff is not stolen? I bought a complete setup from a M series poster. Boots, poles, skis, bindings, skins all new for $625 Guy even threw in a new Osprey daypack and paid shipping.

Nothing. But how do you know it wasn't stolen? Did you ask for the original receipt?

it was me - ..if the guy had asked me for the original receipt i would have told him to go f himself - i was doing the "community" as you put it a favor as there are occasionally good deals and fella seemed to need stuff quick.....and i wasn't using the stuff either - my goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by bushman View Post
    I'm kinda waiting for your next sale.

Ha! Not a lot of gear purchases the last year or so, but I should probably do some digging...
    Gravity. It's the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandbox View Post
    I just had a guy with 0 posts ask about an Arcteryx coat i have for sale as well.... it seemed odd.

Was he "going back to Europe" in a couple weeks?

***EDIT*** - I saw you visited his page too...so yeah.
    Gravity. It's the law.

Quote Originally Posted by axebiker View Post
    Slippery slope.

That said, even though I've sold a pile of gear here, in the last couple years, hardly anyone has left any "props" for me in that thread - occasionally in the for sale thread that I already have though.

I dunno...I just had a zero-post JONG ask me about a Patagucci vest I had for sale last spring for $60, but I told him that since USPS prices have risen a lot, I'd need to do $65, and he said he was gonna ask me for $50 shipped. Nah. I deal with people who contribute a bit, but otherwise...

Anyway...
    I will get the feedback party started, as i generally only deal with individuals who have solid reps on here to begin with-

On multiple occasions; AXEBIKER has sold me some of the nicest gear for the cheapest prices ever.
    "Not all who wander are lost"

Quote Originally Posted by mn_teleskier View Post
    I will get the feedback party started, as i generally only deal with individuals who have solid reps on here to begin with-

On multiple occasions; AXEBIKER has sold me some of the nicest gear for the cheapest prices ever.
    Ha! Thanks, bud! Be seeing you soon it sounds like!
    Gravity. It's the law.

Quote Originally Posted by axebiker View Post
    Was he "going back to Europe" in a couple weeks?

***EDIT*** - I saw you visited his page too...so yeah.
    Zero post idiot offered me $60 including shipping for some Zealots and bindings from Boise to Boston. I called him out and he told me “whatever, headed back to Europe in a couple weeks...”. I deleted the PMs but his username was zigoingoin or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Zero post idiot offered me $60 including shipping for some Zealots and bindings from Boise to Boston. I called him out and he told me “whatever, headed back to Europe in a couple weeks...”. I deleted the PMs but his username was zigoingoin or something like that.
    That’s him...
    Gravity. It's the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandbox View Post
    I just had a guy with 0 posts ask about an Arcteryx coat i have for sale as well.... it seemed odd.
    I had a guy with zero posts ask about my Dynafit Beast 16's, Told him he had to meet my requirements of shipping said trade item first. Upon receipt of the goods I'd ship my Beasts.

It worked out. It felt odd but not everyone in the "community" posts at a DSM rate.

Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    X3

What about requiring references from other mags in good standing (whatever that might mean)?
    This seems looks better to me. I’m a jong and have stuff for sale and one of the reasons I joined the forums.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

k