Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 51 to 56 of 56
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Can/USA
    Posts
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by axebiker View Post
    Slippery slope.

    That said, even though I've sold a pile of gear here, in the last couple years, hardly anyone has left any "props" for me in that thread - occasionally in the for sale thread that I already have though.

    I dunno...I just had a zero-post JONG ask me about a Patagucci vest I had for sale last spring for $60, but I told him that since USPS prices have risen a lot, I'd need to do $65, and he said he was gonna ask me for $50 shipped. Nah. I deal with people who contribute a bit, but otherwise...

    Anyway...
    I just had a guy with 0 posts ask about an Arcteryx coat i have for sale as well.... it seemed odd.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    40
    Originally Posted by BFD
    What is the problem as long as the price is right and the stuff is not stolen? I bought a complete setup from a M series poster. Boots, poles, skis, bindings, skins all new for $625 Guy even threw in a new Osprey daypack and paid shipping.



    Nothing. But how do you know it wasn't stolen? Did you ask for the original receipt?

    it was me - ..if the guy had asked me for the original receipt i would have told him to go f himself - i was doing the "community" as you put it a favor as there are occasionally good deals and fella seemed to need stuff quick.....and i wasn't using the stuff either - my goodness.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    People's Republic of MN
    Posts
    5,028
    Quote Originally Posted by bushman View Post
    I'm kinda waiting for your next sale.


    Ha! Not a lot of gear purchases the last year or so, but I should probably do some digging...
    Gravity. It's the law.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    People's Republic of MN
    Posts
    5,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandbox View Post
    I just had a guy with 0 posts ask about an Arcteryx coat i have for sale as well.... it seemed odd.

    Was he "going back to Europe" in a couple weeks?

    ***EDIT*** - I saw you visited his page too...so yeah.
    Gravity. It's the law.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    at work
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by axebiker View Post
    Slippery slope.

    That said, even though I've sold a pile of gear here, in the last couple years, hardly anyone has left any "props" for me in that thread - occasionally in the for sale thread that I already have though.

    I dunno...I just had a zero-post JONG ask me about a Patagucci vest I had for sale last spring for $60, but I told him that since USPS prices have risen a lot, I'd need to do $65, and he said he was gonna ask me for $50 shipped. Nah. I deal with people who contribute a bit, but otherwise...

    Anyway...
    I will get the feedback party started, as i generally only deal with individuals who have solid reps on here to begin with-

    On multiple occasions; AXEBIKER has sold me some of the nicest gear for the cheapest prices ever.
    "What moves men of genius, or rather what inspires their work, is not new ideas, but their obsession with the idea that what has already been said is still not enough."

    -Eugene Delacroix

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    People's Republic of MN
    Posts
    5,028
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_teleskier View Post
    I will get the feedback party started, as i generally only deal with individuals who have solid reps on here to begin with-

    On multiple occasions; AXEBIKER has sold me some of the nicest gear for the cheapest prices ever.
    Ha! Thanks, bud! Be seeing you soon it sounds like!
    Gravity. It's the law.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •