Shameless quest for a deal on a 20" full suspension

yep, looking for a deal. Road wit h the 8yr old today on her new transition ripchord. Night and day. I think that the 6 year old would benefit from from full squish as well. However, I was not prepared for the cost. Looking at the spawn, lil shredder and propain 20"wheeled models. I am leaning towards the propain, lightest I guess besides price. Any shop owners out there in TGR land w a demo? looking to start a relationship w a brand but need to get the minimum order up? Or has your child outgrown theirs?

used lil shredders are still close to 2k, seems pretty high (given the "care" kids take...even if well maintained) The transition was a demo w very little use and a nice price.

Whatcha got? Shoot me a PM
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

It seems like there are some kiddie bike threads that are really active on empty beer, if you can tolerate mtbr.

It's not on your list, but I'll say it anyway--don't get Norco's 20" FS. My son got a few laps in on one that his friend was demoing and it was very unimpressive.

phatfreeheeler bought one of the Propains a while back. Great bike but importing it was a huge PITA. Might be easier now. We're loving the Rokkusuta 20. It would be nice if it were 2-3 lbs lighter, but the suspension works really, really well and I'm really happy with what I got for the price.

Your best bet is to watch pinkbike like a hawk.

I have a friend stationed in Germany. Ship the propain to him and he ships to me!

Glad to hear about the spawn.
    I rip the groomed on tele gear