WTB: skinny skis! Zero G95, QST, etc

Before the snow starts flying, I'm looking for some skinny skis for some skimo missions. What's out there? Bindings or no bindings, but would prefer a total package with skis, bindings, and skins.

Zero G's in 85's or 95's, QST, any of the lighter dynafit skis, or any other skis I'll consider.

Ideally a full setup anywhere from $400-600 depending on condition of skis would be great. Thanks!
    Last edited by edepow; 09-17-2017 at 05:28 PM.

What length?

I've got some 181 q85s for sale

Sorry - length might be useful. Looking for something around 175 - 180, but could go a bit shorter for the right ski.

184 Dynafit Denali. A bit longer, but super light and solid for the weight. Just thought I'd mention it as you are in BC....

178 ZeroG 95's mounted with radicals (with brakes). The setup has 12 days on it, and also has the Blizzard pre-cut pomoca skins that I could sell with it. Bindings are mounted on the line for a 294 BSL.

Haven't thought about the price too much, so I'd have to think about that. In Seattle.

I have a buddy in the market for something in this ballpark but a bit shorter (170-175 or so) if others are holding.

Sent you pm's chmnyboy + alive!

Quote Originally Posted by chmnyboy View Post
    178 ZeroG 95's mounted with radicals (with brakes). The setup has 12 days on it, and also has the Blizzard pre-cut pomoca skins that I could sell with it. Bindings are mounted on the line for a 294 BSL.

Haven't thought about the price too much, so I'd have to think about that. In Seattle.
    Have you thought about that price? Sounds like an interesting setup.

Quote Originally Posted by GPP33 View Post
    Have you thought about that price? Sounds like an interesting setup.
    You into this? I need to look at what I paid for everything but skis and skins would follow the standard TGR pricing scheme if that gives you any indication. I need the bindings but would sell with the setup for what I could replace them for (probably $250). Since I know someone will ask, I liked this ski but want something a little more playful.

Sorry for the threadjack edgepow, you've still got dibs if you wanna go this route.

Sorry folks - still looking. On a 3 week work trip so I haven't had time to respond to everyones PM's. Those of you that have contacted me feel free to do your thing!

181 Atomic Panic, BNIP. $150