Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30
Results 726 to 747 of 747
  1. #726
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    264
    Once while working on FS land in western Idaho I found two dog corpses that had ropes strung through them. The rope went in through the mouth and out through the anus. Fucked up stuff.

  2. #727
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,005
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    V (1983 miniseries)




    A race of aliens arrives on Earth in a fleet of 50 huge, saucer-shaped motherships, which hover over major cities across the world. They reveal themselves on the roof of the United Nations building in New York City, appearing human, but requiring special glasses to protect their eyes and having a distinctive resonance to their voices. Referred to as the Visitors, they reach out in friendship, ostensibly seeking the help of humans to obtain chemicals and minerals needed to aid their ailing world, which is revealed to be a planet orbiting the star Sirius. In return, the Visitors promise to share their advanced technology with humanity. The governments of Earth accept the arrangement, and the Visitors, commanded by their leader John and his deputy Diana, begin to gain considerable influence with human authorities.

    Strange events begin to occur. Scientists in particular become the objects of increasing media and public hostility. They experience government restrictions on their activities and movements. Others, particularly those keen on examining the Visitors more closely, begin to disappear or are discredited. Noted scientists confess to subversive activities; some of them exhibit other unusual behaviors, such as suddenly demonstrating hand preference opposite to the one they were known to have.

    Television journalist cameraman Michael Donovan covertly boards one of the Visitors' motherships. Donovan discovers that beneath their human-like façade—a thin, synthetic skin and human-eye contact lenses—the aliens are carnivorous reptilian humanoids with horned foreheads and green, scaly skin. He also witnesses them eating whole live animals such as rodents and birds. Donovan, who first took footage of one of the alien ships flying overhead while on duty in El Salvador, records some of his findings on videotape and escapes from the mothership with the evidence. However, just as the exposé is about to air on television, the broadcast is interrupted by the Visitors, who have taken control of the media.
    Still amazing

  3. #728
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    19,248
    Elizabeth Holmes blames it all on abuseive ex=boyfriend who destroyed her ability to make decisions.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...led-documents/
    (Ms. Holmes is the POS, the ex-boyfriend I'll suspend judgement on)

  4. #729
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    12,505
    Someone walked by my car parked on the street and tapped their cigarette out on my trunk. WTF?
    They got a name for the winners in the world

    http://procatinator.com/?cat=80

  5. #730
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    50,127

    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  6. #731
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    19,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Maybe those POS will get the same kind of discipline some of the "stop the steal" have gotten. Probably not though. This kind of shit goes on every day.
    I assume a judge had to approve the subpoena. I'd them to the list.

  7. #732
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Access to Granlibakken
    Posts
    9,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Looking fwd to Altasnob’s hot take on this legal strategy

  8. #733
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,754
    Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Looking fwd to Altasnob’s hot take on this legal strategy
    You are wrong and let me explain it to you ad nauseum.

  9. #734
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    13,722
    I think the Gov should make a snuff film staring this pos

    vermont-man-faces-life-commissioning-torture-videos/
    www.apriliaforum.com

    "If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

    "I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

  10. #735
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    17,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    I think the Gov should make a snuff film staring this pos

    vermont-man-faces-life-commissioning-torture-videos/
    Holy fuck. This is the same week they released Craig Yandow from prison. I used to live up the street from him in Jr High. He was part of the neighborhood shenanigans we all engaged in. We played football on his lawn.

  11. #736
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    17,130

  12. #737
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    13,722
    www.apriliaforum.com

    "If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

    "I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

  13. #738
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,919
    FFS - the dog?!?!?!?!?

    Oh, and ---> Police Behaving Badly x infinity

  14. #739
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    17,130
    This guy: https://m.sevendaysvt.com/OffMessage...affidavit-says

    He was the boys varsity and head coach at my kids' HS, ran other basketball activities and camps for middle school kids trying to grow the program. He slowly handed that off to the current head coach. And got asked to resign last year.

    And this guy: https://m.sevendaysvt.com/OffMessage...ruary-incident

    My parents used to take our family to contra dances on a regular basis where he was the caller.

  15. #740
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    12,362
    There seems to be a high per capita rate of pervs in VT…

  16. #741
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    17,130
    And I have crossed paths at one point or another with some of them. Above I posted about Craig Yandow who was a year younger than me in school. There's also this guy who was a year older than me: https://www.wcax.com/content/news/Po...507473501.html. My little sister was friends with his little sister and used to go on sleepovers at their house.

  17. #742
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    50,127
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    There seems to be a high per capita rate of pervs in VT…
    Long winters, bad cable.

    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  18. #743
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    20,685
    Eric Clapton is not satisfied with flushing what remains of his reputation over Covid vaccinations. Now he is going after a 55 year old widow in Germany for trying to sell a concert CD that her late husband bought at a department store in 1987. wapo.st/…

    When a German woman listed an Eric Clapton CD on eBay over the summer, she thought the rock music purchased by her late husband decades earlier could fetch her around $11 in the online marketplace if she was lucky. Instead, it somehow got the attention of Clapton, who sued the woman for copyright infringement and accused her of selling a bootleg CD of one of his live shows from the 1980s.

    The Düsseldorf regional court judge sided with Clapton in his lawsuit and ordered the woman to pay nearly $4,000 in legal costs.

    What’s next for Clapton? How much lower can he go? Foreclose on an orphanage? Do a benefit concert for the Britain First party? Marry his best friend’s wife...
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis


    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  19. #744
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    cow hampshire
    Posts
    6,711
    ^yeah, Bob Marley is rolling over in his grave thinking why did I let that asshole cover "I shot the sheriff".

  20. #745
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Beaverton, OR
    Posts
    930
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Eric Clapton is not satisfied with flushing what remains of his reputation over Covid vaccinations. Now he is going after a 55 year old widow in Germany for trying to sell a concert CD that her late husband bought at a department store in 1987. wapo.st/…

    When a German woman listed an Eric Clapton CD on eBay over the summer, she thought the rock music purchased by her late husband decades earlier could fetch her around $11 in the online marketplace if she was lucky. Instead, it somehow got the attention of Clapton, who sued the woman for copyright infringement and accused her of selling a bootleg CD of one of his live shows from the 1980s.

    The Düsseldorf regional court judge sided with Clapton in his lawsuit and ordered the woman to pay nearly $4,000 in legal costs.

    What’s next for Clapton? How much lower can he go? Foreclose on an orphanage? Do a benefit concert for the Britain First party? Marry his best friend’s wife...
    Additional info:

    "It turns out, Clapton's legal team contacted the woman and demanded that she take the illegal CD listing off of eBay, but she declined and asked them to stop harassing her.

    The Guardian reports she even told Team Clapton that if they were so bothered with her $11 sale, they should go ahead and sue her.

    Over the years. the rock and blues guitarist has been among a group of major artists and record companies who have successfully sued hundreds of bootleg cases in the German courts. "

    Source: UK Guardian

  21. #746
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    An Anheuser-Busch Barley Field
    Posts
    5,509
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    This guy: https://m.sevendaysvt.com/OffMessage...affidavit-says

    He was the boys varsity and head coach at my kids' HS, ran other basketball activities and camps for middle school kids trying to grow the program. He slowly handed that off to the current head coach. And got asked to resign last year.
    Systematic, repeated assault/rape of a minor for 5 years? That potential sentence seems LIGHT to me. And furthermore, why the fuck do we even lock these wack jobs up, they should be killed.

    Man, that article’s got me triggered

  22. #747
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    17,130
    Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Systematic, repeated assault/rape of a minor for 5 years? That potential sentence seems LIGHT to me. And furthermore, why the fuck do we even lock these wack jobs up, they should be killed.

    Man, that article’s got me triggered
    He's a piece of work. Lots of rumors about town. Nobody really liked him when he was coach. He was, um, intense. I think his world has been crumbling for a while. He apparently cheated on his wife with the mother of the girl he was abusing. He did grow the boys basketball program. But he couldn't win championships, so a young buck came along, grew the program more and we'll see if they can start winning.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •