Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Guy I grew up withs son killed his wife and buried her body under the fire pit at their church because she scolded him for bad grades WTF. She was a super sweet lady

https://www.wesh.com/article/teen-ki...s-say/24592122
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Man, Woman Admit Driving From Arizona To Wyoming With Kids In Trunk
    Two German shepherds sat in the back seat while the kids were in the trunk.

CASPER, Wyo. (AP) — A man and woman admit in court they drove from Arizona to Wyoming with two children in the trunk of their car.

Sixty-three-year-old Michael J. Fee and 31-year-old Amber L. Freudenstein each pleaded guilty Thursday to two misdemeanor counts of child endangerment.

The Casper Star-Tribune reports Circuit Judge Steven Brown sentenced each to 30 days in jail. Fee is from Peoria, Arizona, and Freudenstein is from Tempe, Arizona.

Sheriff’s officials say a third party told them the children reported riding in the trunk for much of the 900-mile drive while two German shepherds sat in the back seat.

Fee said in court there was not enough room for everyone so the children were relegated to the trunk. Court documents show the children are about 6 and 10 years old.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by UTpowder View Post
    17 year old daughter of my secretary found her barrel racing horse dead in the pasture a couple days ago. Some POS asshole had shot it with an arrow. Police say they are working on it but most likely will never find out who did it.

Poor horses - seems they are always getting caught in the middle of love gone bad:

Man arrested for killing ex-girlfriend's horse, chopping off its tail

This one happened down the road from me:

A Milton Freewater man is accused of stealing and killing two horses
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post

CASPER, Wyo. (AP) — A man and woman admit in court they drove from Arizona to Wyoming with two children in the trunk of their car.

Sixty-three-year-old Michael J. Fee and 31-year-old Amber L. Freudenstein each pleaded guilty Thursday to two misdemeanor counts of child endangerment.

The Casper Star-Tribune reports Circuit Judge Steven Brown sentenced each to 30 days in jail. Fee is from Peoria, Arizona, and Freudenstein is from Tempe, Arizona.

Sheriff’s officials say a third party told them the children reported riding in the trunk for much of the 900-mile drive while two German shepherds sat in the back seat.

Fee said in court there was not enough room for everyone so the children were relegated to the trunk. Court documents show the children are about 6 and 10 years old.
    I'm disappointed there's not mug shots of the dogs.

Those have to be fake names.

Poor horses - seems they are always getting caught in the middle of love gone bad:

Man arrested for killing ex-girlfriend's horse, chopping off its tail

This one happened down the road from me:

A Milton Freewater man is accused of stealing and killing two horses
    Why am I more affected by stories of animal abuse than by stories about people abuse? Is it because most animals don't deserve the bad things that happen to them and most people do, or am I just an unredeemable misanthrope? Or both.

That is an old looking 31 y/o

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Why am I more affected by stories of animal abuse than by stories about people abuse? Is it because most animals don't deserve the bad things that happen to them and most people do, or am I just an unredeemable misanthrope? Or both.
    You are not alone...

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    That is an old looking 31 y/o
    She's thicc. Just booner's type.
    That 63 year old guy, now he looks stylin'. Not the type of guy you would suspect would put kids in a trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by tbssux View Post
    That 63 year old guy, now he looks stylin'. Not the type of guy you would suspect would put kids in a trunk.
    Maybe the chipper though eh?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/family...ghway?ref=home

POS takes date out on his borrowed motorcycle, gets drunk, she falls off as they’re driving on the interstate & he leaves the scene. She gets run over multiple times.

He demands immunity in exchange for providing information.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/family...ghway?ref=home

POS takes date out on his borrowed motorcycle, gets drunk, she falls off as they’re driving on the interstate & he leaves the scene. She gets run over multiple times.

He demands immunity in exchange for providing information.
    I’m wondering how 9 cars could have hit her at 2 AM before authorities arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I’m wondering how 9 cars could have hit her at 2 AM before authorities arrived.
    2am? Probably drunk as well. Weren't staying around for any police contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I’ve got to stop reading this kind of shit:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...-their-deaths/
    Ya, I can't read this stuff.

This could go in the Florida thread but probably fits better here

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartandhp

Another one, saw this coming a mile away.

kelsey-berreth-fiancé-of-missing-colorado-mom-arrested
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Another one, saw this coming a mile away.

kelsey-berreth-fiancé-of-missing-colorado-mom-arrested
    Oh yeah... it was so obvious from the get-go. Hello... he never called the police when she didn't "come back" for the baby? Just like that asshole who killed his wife and two daughters, the guy whose wife has never been found and then killed himself and his boys and all the others. WTF? Why? Why not just get a divorce or move on? I don't get thinking that murder is a viable option.

Yup. The string of fail leading up to that has to be among the most profound in all of human experience.

Interesting how much is sealed in that case--despite the obvious suspicion it seems like the police managed to conceal their knowledge of any rift between him and Kelsey until they had enough to arrest and remove their daughter. Good job. By Kelsey's parents, too; all the more remarkable considering the situation.

Really REALLY big POS. Title is probably enough - you might not want to read the article

Illinois Man Accused Of Throwing Dogs Off Balcony During Fight With Wife

^Did not click.

Can't we just shoot these sacks of shit? Just, pow. Over and done with.