Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: POS Human Beings

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    add canknucklehead fishing guide Mike Irwin fromhttps://www.hookedonadventure.ca/
    to the pos list
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    add canknucklehead fishing guide Mike Irwin fromhttps://www.hookedonadventure.ca/
    to the pos list

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Dude‘s buddys were a real help. Just stood there and watched him get his ass beat.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    to the pos list
    They’re all pieces of shit even if they don’t beat that guys ass. Just read that Mike Irwin was apparently out on bail for another assault.

swing your fucking sword.

William Hale (35), who drove a black Dodge Ram pickup, and Frank Allison (43), who drove a gray Nissan Murano, allegedly got into what one caller described as a "cat and mouse game."

Leeper said both drivers were "speeding" and "driving erratically" while constantly break-checking each other.

Hale, at one point, pulled up next to Allison, whose wife gave him the finger. A water bottle from Hale's vehicle was thrown back in response.

Allison then began firing shots from a handgun, hitting Hale's five-year-old daughter in the leg. Hale shot back with his own handgun, hitting Allison's 14-year-old daughter in the back, leaving her with a collapsed lung.

"Thankfully no one was killed in this incident, but it could have been easily turned out that way, because two people were acting stupid and let their tempers get the best of them," Leeper explained.

"It could have been two dead kids because of two stupid grown men," he added.
    This fits here
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Nah, that's just everyday stuff in Florida. We have a thread for that.

Climate protesters threw tomato soup at Vincent van Gogh's "Sunflowers" painting Friday to protest the extraction and use of fossil fuels.

Members of Just Stop Oil, wearing T-shirts bearing the name of the group, poured two cans of tomato soup over the famous painting located at the National Gallery in London, as seen in a video posted to Twitter by the group.
    Fuck them.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Fuck them.
    Bulls aren’t happy with the soup thing:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4C516705-1E35-4894-A0BD-4594072A405D.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	369.5 KB 
ID:	429908

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Bulls aren’t happy with the soup thing:

Name:	4C516705-1E35-4894-A0BD-4594072A405D.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	369.5 KB 
ID:	429908
    Bullfighting forum DeJong
    . . .

Another vote for Alex Jones.

Really not sure where to put this. So freakin' crazy. Someone is def. a POS human for doing this:

Dismembered bodies found in Oklahoma river belong to 4 missing men, police confirm

Okmulgee Police Department confirmed that four dismembered bodies recovered from a river in Oklahoma on Friday belonged to a group of missing men and that they are searching for a person of interest following their murders.

Police Chief Joe Prentice on Monday confirmed the bodies of four men pulled from the Deep Fork River, southeast of the city of Okmulgee, belonged to Mark Chastain, 32; Billy Chastain, 30; Alex Stephens, 29; and Mike Sparks, 32, who were reported missing overnight last Monday.

The men, close friends, were believed to have left Billy Chastain's home in Okmulgee on Sunday night, reportedly on bicycles, according to police.

Investigators believe that the men planned to commit some kind of criminal act when they left a residence, according to a witness who told police they were invited to go with the men to "hit a lick big enough for all of them," Prentice said.

But police said they do not know what the men planned to do, or where.

Investigators did not discover any evidence during a search of a salvage yard, but said they found evidence of a "violent event" on an adjoining property, Prentice said.

While police have not named a suspect, they said Joe Kennedy, owner of two salvage yards, is considered a person of interest.

No charges have been filed against Kennedy but "investigators would like to speak with him again," Prentice said.

Kennedy was reported missing Saturday night and may be suicidal. On Monday, police found Kennedy's blue PT Cruiser abandoned behind a business in Morris, Oklahoma, Prentice said in an update on Facebook.

Investigators are looking into how the vehicle got there. As of Monday, they no longer knew what type of vehicle Kennedy may be using.

The cause of death for the men is still pending, but police confirmed all four had gunshot wounds and their bodies were dismembered before they were dumped into the river.

Prentice said police recovered the majority of the men's remains on Friday night and recovered final pieces on Monday morning.

Prentice could not specify when exactly the bodies were placed in the river but guessed somewhere between late Sunday night or early Monday morning because "it would take a considerable amount of time to put the bodies in the condition that they were and then dump them in the river."
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

When I first saw the report of these four missing cyclists, I envisioned Lycra-clad roadies on a group ride.

Sounds like the perp-victim dynamic abruptly changed

If I had to write this into a movie, they were probably looking to steal drug money and it went about how one might expect.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Really not sure where to put this. So freakin' crazy. Someone is def. a POS human for doing this:
    Yeah, but at the same time... isnt that somewhat expected if you try and pull of an armed robbery of a junk/salvage yard owner (who likely was into other illegal stuff to have had the $$$ on hand to qualify as a big score) and it goes south? Dismembered and dumped fits with the expected "throw them in the car crusher" outcome.

Oklahoma is 70,000 sq miles of land, how the fuck can’t you hide some dismembered bodies better than “authorities found them within a week”?

I’d like to think I’m not racist (some of my best friends are white) but when 4 dudes that look like this get together they probably aren’t doing anything positive.

Name:	Image1666122180.784134.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	168.9 KB 
ID:	430412

I can almost hear "Dueling Banjos" playing in the background.

Definitely wouldn't be caught dead in lycra on fixies.

Sounds like they fucked around and found out.

It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

"I think you will be interested in some of the machinery I use"

Looks like a pack of skells thought the junkyard that buys their stolen cats for cash would be an easy mark.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

I guess we need to put Yvon Chouinard in this thread.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...09#post6707009

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Looks like a pack of skells thought the junkyard that buys their stolen cats for cash would be an easy mark.
    I have no idea what any of this means. Is this in English?

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I have no idea what any of this means. Is this in English?
    This group of nefarious individuals had previously sold the owner of the junkyard catalytic converters which said nefarious individuals had illegally removed from vehicles they did not own.

Operating under the assumption that a person who traffics in ill-gotten goods would transact primarily in cash, they believed they could find a means to liberate this cash from the junkyard owner.

They appear to have been mistaken