Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Fuck that guy. Makes me sick. Did you watch the interview, emotionless.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    my wife and I saw the first interview on the news monday before any confession, less than 10 seconds in she said "look at that guilty bastard, he killed them, I feel it."

she has a keen 6th sense on her.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    He's not far off from that guy in UT who killed his wife (assuming, no body has ever been found) then blew up his house with his kids in it. Oh yeah... his Dad was a sex offender too, wasn't he?
    Yup, Josh Powell. His creepy dad just died a few weeks ago too. Fucked up family all around.

Oh yeah... his Dad was a sex offender too, wasn't he?
    Surreptitiously took pictures of his neighbors' young girls naked in their bathroom. Did a few years in prison in WA. Lord knows what else he may have done. Any hope of finding Susan's body probably died with him. At his sentencing hearing in 2015, 3 years after Josh torched himself and his boys, he said this:

"Josh Powell lived for his sons. He was an innocent man up until the last day of his life."

Fucking nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    my wife and I saw the first interview on the news monday before any confession, less than 10 seconds in she said "look at that guilty bastard, he killed them, I feel it."

she has a keen 6th sense on her.
    I bet most cops would see it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Surreptitiously took pictures of his neighbors' young girls naked in their bathroom. .
    He also had pics of Susan his DIL in the shower.

Fuck that emotionless POS

Jesus Christ, the scumbag is now saying she killed the kids as revenge after he told her he wanted a divorce then her killed her in a fit of rage. Yeah, sure, shitbird.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...D=ansmsnnews11

I read up on ^that guy this morning. Absolute piece of shit. He needs to hang.

Jesus Christ, the scumbag is now saying she killed the kids as revenge after he told her he wanted a divorce then her killed her in a fit of rage. Yeah, sure, shitbird.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...D=ansmsnnews11
    Holy shit weasel. What a fucking bullshit story.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

" I saw my wife strangling my daughter on the baby monitor" "that's when I killed her in a fit of rage"
    Sure pal, so why did you dump your dead beautiful daughters in a barrel of oil? Dying slowly on the anthill isn't enough ,let's pour kerosene in his eyes.

How about a mistake at the jail house and he gets put in general population.

everyone at the VMA's? or is that just the old guy coming out of me?

Couldn't find the NCAA gymnastics scandal thread in the 10 seconds I could be bothered to search, so I'm sticking' this here. Good fit.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...830-story.html

Every time this thread pops to the top, I ask myself "oh geez, what did humans do now?" before opening it.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Guy saws off his girlfriends head in front of 3yr old daughter. God told him.

https://komonews.com/news/local/char...poken-with-god

That poor child.

religion is a helluva drug

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Guy saws off his girlfriends head in front of 3yr old daughter. God told him.

https://komonews.com/news/local/char...poken-with-god

That poor child.

Perfect example of why Pascals Wager is dangerous.

Yeah... yeah... they're addicts but I still think they are POS for doing this.

Addicts using pets to score drugs, veterinarians warn

As animal lovers, veterinarians pride themselves on being trusting and caring people.

They don’t want to believe anyone would intentionally hurt their pet, but in recent years, they’ve had to train themselves to look out for those who do just that as drug addicts turn toward animals to score pain medication they can’t easily access.

“We would never think of people using or abusing these drugs,” Dr. Duffy Jones, owner of Peachtree Hills Animal Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia, told CBS News. “We typically believe what people tell us and we don’t want a pet in pain, but now we’re taking a bit more of a critical look at exactly what the client is like and what the dog is like — does it fit?”

Vets say drug users are often looking for Tramadol, an oral medication that has opiate-like effects. WTSP
    Jones said the training starts in veterinarian school but has expanded to animal hospitals across the country as more and more report incidents with clients.

“We’re always looking for signs of animal abuse,” Jones added.

Twenty years ago, vets were told to closely examine pets, looking for recurring wounds and grilling their owners. Now, vets are told to take a close look at owners as well.

“We’re really looking for things that don’t match up,” Jones said. “As we start to question the owner, we look at the owner’s response.”

Vets are extra cautious when they’re seeing new clients. Those typically tend to be the people who try to score drugs, Jones said.

“The ones being abused aren’t seeing us regularly; they’re moving from vet to vet,” he said.

If the pet owners refuse to allow the hospital to get a hold of previous records or come in actively looking for drugs by name — like Tramadol, for example — that triggers an alarm for vets. Vets are then advised to look for a drug-free, safe alternative to treat the injured animal.

Veterinarians across the country have reported cases of owners using their pets to get their hands on Tramadol, an oral medication that has opiate-like effects.

“It’s a fairly safe narcotic,” Jones said. “We use it a lot. We like it and it’s relatively inexpensive.”

Dr. John Gicking, a veterinarian at Blue Pearl in Tampa, Florida, told CBS affiliate WTSP he also looks for red flags in owners whenever he prescribes the drug.

“Prescriptions are being used up faster or they have been reported to being spilled multiple times,” Gicking said.

In Kentucky, police say, a dog owner named Heather Pereira, 23, cut her dog with razor blades just so she could take the dog’s pain medication in 2014. She was sentenced to four years in prison, WSB-TV reports.

Then in Oregon last year, a raid led to 100,000 Tramadol pills and a rescue of over a dozen dogs, WTSP reports.

At Peachtree Hills Animal Hospital, Jones said they haven’t had an instance where they thought somebody was abusing the animal just to get to the drugs. But he believes there have been some who are taking their dog’s medication and refilling it early.

“It’s just as bad because if a dog’s in pain, they really need them,” Jones said.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Jesus. I can’t even.

my former supervisor left for a new job and despite me repeatedly requesting handoffs and information on several things she had the knowledge base on, never happened despite her telling me the whole time we were like family and in everything together. what a POS.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    my former supervisor left for a new job and despite me repeatedly requesting handoffs and information on several things she had the knowledge base on, never happened despite her telling me the whole time we were like family and in everything together. what a POS.

Wrong fucking forum fucking Jong.

Yeah... yeah... they're addicts but I still think they are POS for doing this.

Addicts using pets to score drugs, veterinarians warn

As animal lovers, veterinarians pride themselves on being trusting and caring people.

They don’t want to believe anyone would intentionally hurt their pet, but in recent years, they’ve had to train themselves to look out for those who do just that as drug addicts turn toward animals to score pain medication they can’t easily access.

“We would never think of people using or abusing these drugs,” Dr. Duffy Jones, owner of Peachtree Hills Animal Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia, told CBS News. “We typically believe what people tell us and we don’t want a pet in pain, but now we’re taking a bit more of a critical look at exactly what the client is like and what the dog is like — does it fit?”

Vets say drug users are often looking for Tramadol, an oral medication that has opiate-like effects. WTSP
    Jones said the training starts in veterinarian school but has expanded to animal hospitals across the country as more and more report incidents with clients.

“We’re always looking for signs of animal abuse,” Jones added.

Twenty years ago, vets were told to closely examine pets, looking for recurring wounds and grilling their owners. Now, vets are told to take a close look at owners as well.

“We’re really looking for things that don’t match up,” Jones said. “As we start to question the owner, we look at the owner’s response.”

Vets are extra cautious when they’re seeing new clients. Those typically tend to be the people who try to score drugs, Jones said.

“The ones being abused aren’t seeing us regularly; they’re moving from vet to vet,” he said.

If the pet owners refuse to allow the hospital to get a hold of previous records or come in actively looking for drugs by name — like Tramadol, for example — that triggers an alarm for vets. Vets are then advised to look for a drug-free, safe alternative to treat the injured animal.

Veterinarians across the country have reported cases of owners using their pets to get their hands on Tramadol, an oral medication that has opiate-like effects.

“It’s a fairly safe narcotic,” Jones said. “We use it a lot. We like it and it’s relatively inexpensive.”

Dr. John Gicking, a veterinarian at Blue Pearl in Tampa, Florida, told CBS affiliate WTSP he also looks for red flags in owners whenever he prescribes the drug.

“Prescriptions are being used up faster or they have been reported to being spilled multiple times,” Gicking said.

In Kentucky, police say, a dog owner named Heather Pereira, 23, cut her dog with razor blades just so she could take the dog’s pain medication in 2014. She was sentenced to four years in prison, WSB-TV reports.

Then in Oregon last year, a raid led to 100,000 Tramadol pills and a rescue of over a dozen dogs, WTSP reports.

At Peachtree Hills Animal Hospital, Jones said they haven’t had an instance where they thought somebody was abusing the animal just to get to the drugs. But he believes there have been some who are taking their dog’s medication and refilling it early.

“It’s just as bad because if a dog’s in pain, they really need them,” Jones said.
    Waaaaaay beyond the pale; special place in Hell, let's call it the 8th circle, where everything they did to the animals to get their fucking drugs gets done to them x100,000. Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Waaaaaay beyond the pale; special place in Hell, let's call it the 8th circle, where everything they did to the animals to get their fucking drugs gets done to them x100,000. Forever.
    Yeah, and if God's a mouse / rat, I'll one day be posting from the Ninth (or tenth?) Circle.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Dolphin found shot dead on California beach

https://apple.news/ABtv8bhNcRgW3SUn5reD4_g

JFC. Piece of shit.

A man in Washington state was reportedly sentenced to less than three years in prison on Thursday for raping a high school student as she died from a drug overdose and texting partially nude photos of her to his friends.

According to The Associated Press, Brian Varela, 20, was handed the 34-month prison sentence after he pleaded guilty to second-degree manslaughter, third-degree rape and unlawful disposal of remains in the death of Alyssa Noceda, 18.

Noceda allegedly collapsed in Varela’s room shortly after taking the drugs, after which Varela proceed to take semi-nude photos of her while she was unconscious and text them to his friends.

“LOL I think she od’d, still breathing,” Varela reportedly wrote in one text, while also adding that he was having sex with her while she remained unconscious to “pass the time.”

Varela reportedly then played video games and fell asleep. He went to work the next day at Dairy Queen and one of his co-workers he told about the incident eventually notified local authorities, according to the report.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Perfect example of someone that needs a bullet in the head. ^
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Nope... that would be too quick.