Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    Aww c’mon what’s wrong with a bit of the old London Bridge tower-brothers with Roger Stone?

“South Carolina” is all I need to know.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    swing your fucking sword.

My god. I just read the article and I must say, Bobby is quite the exceptional piece of shit. I mean, he literally committed slavery...of a black man.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    My god. I just read the article and I must say, Bobby is quite the exceptional piece of shit. I mean, he literally committed slavery...of a black man.

Ya. How about that? What century is this?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Ya. How about that? What century is this?
    South Carolina; the land that time forgot.

Anti-maskers/vaxxers being assholes at elementary schools. If I was a parent of one of these kids, I'd have a real hard time not fucking one of these shitbags up.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SamBraslo...64940381687808

about two weeks ago i got a neighbors amazon mail and i opended it thinking it was one that i was expecting. i felt bad so i dropped $20(which was more than the value of what was in the package) with an anonymous apology note and left it at her door.

yesterday, she proceeds to overpark her space and i cannot park and have to park elsewhere and walk four times the distance. i was that close to knocking on her door and say hey you inconsiderable bitch you just got $20 bucks for an oversight on a package how about passing it forward and parking within your spot, but i figure she's just an inconsiderable bitch and will likely always be, so not worth it.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    about two weeks ago i got a neighbors amazon mail and i opended it thinking it was one that i was expecting. i felt bad so i dropped $20(which was more than the value of what was in the package) with an anonymous apology note and left it at her door.

yesterday, she proceeds to overpark her space and i cannot park and have to park elsewhere and walk four times the distance. i was that close to knocking on her door and say hey you inconsiderable bitch you just got $20 bucks for an oversight on a package how about passing it forward and parking within your spot, but i figure she's just an inconsiderable bitch and will likely always be, so not worth it.
    ehh, shit that annoys you thread. doesn't meet the criteria of POS imo.

ehh, shit that annoys you thread. doesn't meet the criteria of POS imo.
    No, this is the right place. But it's not what was posted, it is who posted it

Wife's friend's husband refused to keep his guns locked up despite his wife repeatedly pleading with him to do so. A couple days ago their 14 y.o son committed suicide with one of those unsecured guns. At least he was the one who found him and not her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Wife's friend's husband refused to keep his guns locked up despite his wife repeatedly pleading with him to do so. A couple days ago their 14 y.o son committed suicide with one of those unsecured guns. At least he was the one who found him and not her.
    Wow, that's tragic. The mom must be devastated. Hopefully that was their only kid and the dad can off himself next.

That's horrid. There goes that marriage and any sense of peace for those people for the rest of their lives.

JFC that's horrible.....
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by Yonder_River View Post
    Wow, that's tragic. The mom must be devastated. Hopefully that was their only kid and the dad can off himself next.
    Sadly they have a daughter who is four years younger than their son. It's absolutely and utterly heartbreaking that he could not and would not lock the guns in between hunting trips. What a complete moron. I'm pissed and sad and all the feelings for my friend, who is my same age. And also sadly, their relationship already had some rocky times and this most likely will not survive the storm.
    you sketchy character, you

damn. vibes to the family. fkn terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonder_River View Post
    nice. that'll make er feel better.

nice. that'll make er feel better.
    She's going to resent him for the rest of her life. Maybe it would? Now knowing there is another kid, of course not, as the daughter still needs a dad and his financial contribution after the divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by altachic View Post
    Sadly they have a daughter who is four years younger than their son. It's absolutely and utterly heartbreaking that he could not and would not lock the guns in between hunting trips. What a complete moron. I'm pissed and sad and all the feelings for my friend, who is my same age. And also sadly, their relationship already had some rocky times and this most likely will not survive the storm.
    That's terrible.
    Good luck with being a supportive friend. That kind of thing has ruined friend's parents' marriages even when it wasn't something so directly addressed. I can't imagine dealing with the fallout from this, it's not gonna be easy.

Meanwhile Bill Burr makes his jokes based on his not understanding how having guns in the home can increase chance of a family member getting shot.

Tragic story. What was his reason for not securing the guns?

I don't know them so I can't say why he refused to lock them up. If I were speculate I'd say it probably had something to do with freedumz.

I'm trying not to think about it too much. Coming home to that scene with my own child in the middle of it is unfathomable.

Eddie Gallagher is a POS. "I didn't kill him, I just practiced medical techniques on him with no intention of saving his life". Another POS, Trump, who granted Eddie G. clemency despite Navy Secretary Spencer asking him not to. Sick fucks.

https://www.businessinsider.com/eddi...ractice-2021-5

That's worse than the stabbing story. He confessed to torture. It's terrifying that he finds that story exculpatory somehow. I really hope there are very few people in the military who are that psychotic.

Fuck man this thread is rough. Gallegher if for sure a POS. Vibes to the fallen child and his mother. Fuck that dad. Hope this burns through his soul for as long as he lives.

Fucking fuckers, fucked people when they're already fucked.

https://www.wcax.com/2021/05/08/koff...turn-benefits/

Capitalism is fucking harsh.