Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    It’s steepconcrete

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    It’s steepconcrete
    An example of a POS.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I know... I know... POS people have always been with us but unfortunately the Internet gives them a stage now:

'You'll join your dead son soon': US Open line judge who was struck by ball hit by Novak Djokovic is bombarded with abusive messages and death threats on Instagram by trolls mocking her son's death in cycling accident

The US Open line judge hit in the throat with a ball by Novak Djokovic has been subjected to vile online abuse after fans of the world No 1 discovered her Instagram account.

Laura Clark, from Owensboro, Kentucky, was catapulted into the spotlight on Sunday night after Djokovic inadvertently hit her with a stray tennis ball, resulting in him being disqualified from the US Open.

Clark went down instantly, seemingly in considerable pain, before Djokovic came to check whether she was okay before the match was defaulted and the Serbian kicked out of the tournament.

Fans of the world No 1 were quick to take to social media, finding Clark's public profile and sending thousands of hate-filled messages, including death threats.

In one post, which was dedicated to her late son, a user wrote: 'Don't worry, you'll join him soon' while another posted: 'hahahahahahahaha YEEEEES, YEEEEEEEES.'

Clark's son Josh died in 2008 from a bicycle accident at the age of just 25.

Almost every post on Clark's Instagram account - going as far back as her first picture in September 2011 - has been spammed with comments from Djokovic's fans, with many calling her 'sick' and an 'alcoholic'.

Clark promotes a wine company in a series of different posts on her social media profiles, and one user wrote: 'You can drink litres of alcohol but cannot survive small tennis ball?? Bad acting. Shameless.'

Clark is a tennis lover and has worked her way up from junior and college tournaments to officiate at the sport's showpiece events such as the US Open and Davis Cup.

In the aftermath of the incident, Djokovic posted a grovelling apology on his social media, which read: 'This whole situation has left me really sad and empty. I checked on the lines person and the tournament told me that thank God she is feeling ok.

'I'm extremely sorry to have caused her such stress. So unintended. So wrong. I'm not disclosing her name to respect her privacy. As for the disqualification, I need to go back within and work on my disappointment and turn this all into a lesson for my growth and evolution as a player and human being.

'I apologise to the US Open tournament and everyone associated for my behaviour. I'm very grateful to my team and family for being my rock support, and my fans for always being there with me. Thank you and I'm so sorry.'

Serbs are very serious people.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Well Barr makes the thread for these comments. Asshole

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ba...id=mailsignout

Black people killed by police are "props". How do you think that makes Breonna Taylor's mother, for example, feel?
    I almost wonder if the choice of words was intended to incite more violence so he can call out the federal troops, arrest people for sedition, maybe execute a couple for treason. And supply more ammo to the Trump campaign.
    Last edited by old goat; 09-17-2020 at 03:18 PM.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Not sure where this belongs, POS humans or mental illness/depression, but it is heavy in a heavy year.

An 18yro friend/aquaintence of my kids through ski racing was attacked unprovoked by his roommate with a knife in Bozeman on Sunday in an attempted murder, stabbed over 20 times in and left with a broken neck and 2 punctured lungs. He was life-flighted to Billings and moved out of the ICU yesterday into regular hospital care and luckily is going to survive, but has a rough road ahead.

https://www.khq.com/regional/bozeman...f33aefc34.html

My kids had nothing but good things to say about both Addison and his dad who also was/is a ski coach to many kids in the extended PNW. If anyone is inclined, a gofundme has been set up to aide the recovery process. https://gf.me/u/zcq7hu
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    Not sure where this belongs, POS humans or mental illness/depression, but it is heavy in a heavy year.

An 18yro friend/aquaintence of my kids through ski racing was attacked unprovoked by his roommate with a knife in Bozeman on Sunday in an attempted murder, stabbed over 20 times in and left with a broken neck and 2 punctured lungs. He was life-flighted to Billings and moved out of the ICU yesterday into regular hospital care and luckily is going to survive, but has a rough road ahead.

https://www.khq.com/regional/bozeman...f33aefc34.html

My kids had nothing but good things to say about both Addison and his dad who also was/is a ski coach to many kids in the extended PNW. If anyone is inclined, a gofundme has been set up to aide the recovery process. https://gf.me/u/zcq7hu
    Sheesh, hope your friend heals up physically and mentally from something like that. People like Cyrus should just be taken out back and shot. That POS does not even deserve to rot in a prison cell. I'm guessing meth based on the psychotic thoughts and the image of his face in court?

Tragic story, good thing the kid is expected to recover.
    Per Ms Boissal it's incredibly difficult to stab someone to death (basically take a lucky strike) but this Cyrus character was giving it his best. Mental illness of heavy drug use for sure, there's no way someone in their right mind does that stuff.
    As a side note, I didn't realize escalation to being stabbed 20 times was an option when you're being "a threat to the conversation". Usually a simple STFU gets it done.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

I'd differ about the ease of stabbing someone to death. I've seen plenty, and those are the ones that make it to the hospital before they die. Including one young woman who stabbed herself to death in the common iliac artery.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I'd differ about the ease of stabbing someone to death. I've seen plenty, and those are the ones that make it to the hospital before they die. Including one young woman who stabbed herself to death in the common iliac artery.
    I have a hard time believing it but she bases it on the countless stabbings she sees come through the trauma bay in SLC's biggest hospital. Apparently UT methheads LOVE stabbing each other and there's a fair bit of knife action on the domestic violence front. I think she's seen only one fatality in her 4 years there and that was a neck stab that cleanly went through the C-spine. Self-inflicted wounds are MUCH more common than I'd have ever imagined, can't imagine the level of misery it would take to stab oneself in the neck. Repeatedly.

Just to be clear I'm not saying stabbing victims don't come in super messed up and I'm not meaning to make light of stabbings but when she compares it with gunshot wounds the stabbings are clearly a sub-par way to inflict lethal damage. Stabbing someone is hard, shooting a gun at them not so much.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    If anyone is inclined, a gofundme has been set up to aide the recovery process. https://gf.me/u/zcq7hu
    Done.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Done.
    Sorry, my thread hijack shouldn't overshadow this. Also done.

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    As a side note, I didn't realize escalation to being stabbed 20 times was an option when you're being "a threat to the conversation". Usually a simple STFU gets it done.
    true but it also said he was emitting bad vibes. you can't stfu bad vibes.
    swing your fucking sword.

Some humans ain't human

Name:  POS.jpg
Views: 1280
Size:  15.2 KB

Many attendees followed the president’s directive to march up the National Mall toward the Capitol in order to “give our Republicans,” Trump said, “the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.”

As Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) delivered an impassioned speech blasting the Trump-led effort to overturn the election results, Trump supporters clashed with law enforcement officers outside the Capitol’s eastern front and appeared to breach the building.

Fuckery among politicians doesn't automatically mean get thee to a padded room so imma let this one slide.

Careful, you’ll incite a trumptard to find a false equivalence somehow. Maybe a progressive gay hairdresser who dyed his poodle in rainbow colors or something.

Btw how best to pronounce your name? I’ve been calling you Mega Colon as a placeholder.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Btw how best to pronounce your name? I’ve been calling you Mega Colon as a placeholder.
    "AC"

but "MegaColon" works...maybe "snowstorm"? or just "::: :::"

Seems like this thread is redundant now.
    Once you've identified the biggest piece of shit in North America where do you go next?