Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Curt Brockway’s defense attorney, Lance Jasper, told The Missoulian that his client is a U.S. Army veteran. He said Brockway was influenced by President Donald Trump’s “rhetoric” surrounding the national anthem.

“His commander in chief is telling people that if they kneel, they should be fired, or if they burn a flag, they should be punished,” Jasper told the newspaper. “He certainly didn’t understand it was a crime.”

Going to plead insanity/ptsd

https://missoulian.com/news/local/at...d2dc0c64f.html
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

HA! It has worked in the past. Plead guilty and got off with a fine.

Name:  Shunstrom robbery news_n.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  82.5 KB

^Yeah but, Montana guy never went to war. He was discharged in 2000 after a car wreck. Fuck this guy!

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Curt Brockway’s defense attorney, Lance Jasper, told The Missoulian that his client is a U.S. Army veteran. He said Brockway was influenced by President Donald Trump’s “rhetoric” surrounding the national anthem.

“His commander in chief is telling people that if they kneel, they should be fired, or if they burn a flag, they should be punished,” Jasper told the newspaper. “He certainly didn’t understand it was a crime.”

Going to plead insanity/ptsd

https://missoulian.com/news/local/at...d2dc0c64f.html
    I occasionally think that we'd benefit from just hanging people like this and sending a bill to their family for the rope. This guy would be a prime candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP INTRO View Post
    ^Yeah but, Montana guy never went to war. He was discharged in 2000 after a car wreck. Fuck this guy!
    And ranger guy just stole shit.

This guy tried to kill a kid.

POS Human Beings

So many idiot POS HUMAN BEINGS. But only one that half the country thinks is the second coming of the messiah. FUCK TRUMP AND IF YOU SUPPORT TRUMP FUCK YOU TO.
    https://images.app.goo.gl/snbknbXts6eNBBjw5
    Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

My thoughts were more a comment on the lawyers defense tactic. Smart guy. He'l be telling that Brockway guy what to say. There is a whole world of hate on the net to push buttons of the flag wavers until the weakest snap.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Some "famous" YouTube trashball accidentally uploaded an un-edited video where she hits her dog and spits on him. This chick sucks.

Looks like the Canadian murder suspects washed up. Don't guess they were the survivalists they thought they were.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/na...0-e4247c43cf1a
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Some "famous" YouTube trashball accidentally uploaded an un-edited video where she hits her dog and spits on him. This chick sucks.

She's a cunt, but the d'man brought tears of joy and laughter to my sordid life.

A Georgia mother posted “I could not ask for better children” before allegedly killing them both and then herself.

Marsha Edwards, 58, shot and killed her 20-year-old daughter Erin Edwards and 24-year-old son Christopher Edwards at a Cobb County townhome before turning the gun on herself, according to Cobb County Police.
    This almost has me questioning whether social media posts are 100% sincere.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

www.apriliaforum.com

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

I certainly don't condone vigilante justice but feral burros are a non-native species that competes successfully with desert bighorn sheep, a native species.
    If their numbers are to be managed it should be done in a humane, regulated way and their carcasses should not be left to rot.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I certainly don't condone vigilante justice but feral burros are a non-native species that competes successfully with desert bighorn sheep, a native species.
    If their numbers are to be managed it should be done in a humane, regulated way and their carcasses should not be left to rot.
    Peaceful Valley Donkey Rescue

Psssssssst... you're non-native too.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Peaceful Valley Donkey Rescue

Psssssssst... you're non-native too.
    And what better example is there of the damage invasive species do?

People and their cars <roll eyes>

Yanno, they still drive just fine with cosmetic blemishes. Just can't fathom killing someone over a dent in a car that in the grand scheme of things amounts to nothing but vanity. It would serve us all well to learn to be more Zenlike.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    People and their cars <roll eyes>

Yanno, they still drive just fine with cosmetic blemishes. Just can't fathom killing someone over a dent in a car that in the grand scheme of things amounts to nothing but vanity. It would serve us all well to learn to be more Zenlike.

had a lady in a large sedan on the way to work today and i'm in my little Pontiac solstice.

anyways, I get to the stop sign first and have right of way to turn left, she is turning right so she will come in behind me.

first, she does not want to wait and wants to pull ahead of me while I am turning. so, next we are at the light both turning right with a car in front so we have to wait. light goes green and she's on my tail and blows her horn as I turn left. I did nothing wrong the entire time except I was in her way and not fast enough for her.

she's probably a miserable person if 15 seconds in traffic make her mad, glad i'm not her husband.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    and she's on my tail and blows her horn.
    Let me guess, you have no less than ten TRUMP 2020 bumper stickers on that baller Pontiac Solstice ?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

yesterday, i'm at the gym and one of the biggest guys in the gym is doing leg presses and he's using a lot of 45 pound plates, over 10; and i'm doing lat pulls with my back to him.

turns out, that was his last thing for the day and he walks out and leaves those plates on there for someone else to pull off if they want to use, which nearly everyone will have too because of the weight; what an ass.

fortunately for everyone else, I was in a good mood and pulled half the plates off in between sets, so the weight was doable for the average person and no one else had to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Let me guess, you have no less than ten TRUMP 2020 bumper stickers on that baller Pontiac Solstice ?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    well, since you took the time to take a shot at me; i'll reply.

I would never put a campaign sticker on my solstice, which has just over 30,000 miles and is in near mint condition.

although, I do have a Deutschland sticker and front plate on my jeep; because i'm a german American; not because I am a Nazi; but I am sure you may not agree.

if you got more shots for me, please send me a pm where you did so I can have a timely response; I do not check tgr threads regulary.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    yesterday, i'm at the gym and one of the biggest guys in the gym is doing leg presses and he's using a lot of 45 pound plates, over 10; and i'm doing lat pulls with my back to him.

turns out, that was his last thing for the day and he walks out and leaves those plates on there for someone else to pull off if they want to use, which nearly everyone will have too because of the weight; what an ass.

fortunately for everyone else, I was in a good mood and pulled half the plates off in between sets, so the weight was doable for the average person and no one else had to do it.
    Def a pos. Leg presses are fuckin ghey