Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

POS Human Beings

Quote Originally Posted by From_the_NEK View Post
    You sure someone didn't have a pallet/barnboard bonfire in that lot at some point? Then the pile of ashes was scattered around? Those are some seriously old nails that look like they were either in some wet wood or went through a fire and then been exposed to the elements for a long time.
    Yeah scattered around the parking area and road. No one ever noticed all those nails all over LOL!!

But I suppose having a bonfire with shit wood filled with nails of all kinds of sizes, small pin nails, hoops although possible wouldnt change my assessment of those involved as being in the subset of humans that are “POS”

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

The cut nails aren't necessarily that old. I took apart an old workbench that came with my 1930's house that was built with cut nails, although wire nails have been around a lot longer than that. You can still get cut nails.
    (Story a park ranger at a Spanish mission in NM told us:
    Ranger: "notice the hand-wrought iron nails"
    Tourist: "they didn't have nails that long ago"
    Ranger: "how do you think the Romans hung Christ on the cross--velcro?"

Ranger lost his job for disrespecting Jesus, didn't he?

Those wrought iron nails suck. I worked in a custom door/window shop for a time and the owner would would buy an old bridge or barn every once in awhile and that meant a week out in the blazing parking lot digging those fuckers out of old petrified wood so we didn't ruin knives and blades.

Off duty cop pulls over to assist drivers who were in an accident (police behaving goodly). She gets hit by another vehicle and dies. One of the drivers who she pulled over to assist then decides to steal her car. He is a POS.
    https://komonews.com/news/local/wsp-...illed-in-crash

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Ranger lost his job for disrespecting Jesus, didn't he?
    I figure his attitude was why he was working at some god-forsaken mission in NM. Although a tourist-forsaken mission is probably a better gig than dealing with hordes of idiots at Yosemite or Jellystone.

[Asshattery post]
    Last edited by ill-advised strategy; 06-22-2021 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Political Asshattery

Speaking of pieces of shit, look who's back. Guess now that the Feds stepped off, he's free to deal with us peasants again in between bribing members of the governments of former Soviet states for access to fossil fuels.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobie Dick View Post
    the entire demcrat party and their scum followers
    Cry more, trash.

Micro Dick is cracking me up today!

Do you want to get bounced from TGR? Because this is how you get bounced from TGR.

See here if that's too difficult for you to understand.
    Beneficent Oversight Committee Member.

Huh, who knew? Honestly, in a perfect world there would not be a need for political parties or religions. If people actually gave a shit about each other, the animals and the Earth, these fake crutches would be useless. The wide spread belief that they have any viability just goes to show how fucked we still are.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

What's a demcrat? Is that the POS spelling?
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Team View Post
    Do you want to get bounced from TGR? Because this is how you get bounced from TGR.

See here if that's too difficult for you to understand.
    And this is you get a war with Mars.

POS Human Beings

Oooo La la

This lady with her hamming for the camera and her sign for Grandma and Grandpa crashed the peloton at the Tour De France

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fi7rJfSrW58

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Whomever did this. https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/29/us/at...ing/index.html

The cynic in me says check out the spouse. I guess that's the result of too much cable TVs.

POS Human Beings

People who think zoning regulations apply to them, Residential R1 neighborhood......🤬nevermind the oil and other shit everywhere
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RemoteMediaFile_6553850_0_2021_07_26_20_08_56.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	271.1 KB 
ID:	381050
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

. A California surfing school owner who was charged with killing his two children in Mexico is a follower of QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories who thought the children "were going to grow into monsters so he had to kill them," federal officials alleged.

Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, was charged Wednesday with foreign murder of U.S. nationals in connection with the death of his 2-year-old son and his 10-month-old daughter, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Central District of California. Authorities said Coleman confessed to the killings and told the FBI that he used a spear fishing gun to stab them.
    Anyone promoting bullshit conspiracy theories is also a POS.

Fingers crossed that he hallucinated the whole thing, because ..... children spear gun murder.

And yes, spout a violence inducing screed hoax on the internet, get a javelin in the eye.

Found an abandoned dog on my way to spread my dog’s ashes.

We were walking through the woods (FS land) on our way to a meadow we used to romp around in with our dog to spread his ashes.

As we rounded the corner of an old corral we heard a growl. Then we saw a very scared looking dog. It took us a bit to realized what was going on, but he had dug several holes and was tied up to the fencing with some old poly. After talking to him a bit and sussing him out, we gave him water a bit at a time. He ended up taking down over a liter. We also gave him some fruit we had. It looked like he had been there a day or so. My better half was brave enough to feel around his neck. No collar and the poly was so tight around his neck she couldn’t fit a finger under it.

We decided no matter how the dog ended up like that, he needed help…and that whoever left him like that, didn’t deserve him. Finally got ahold of the right people and they arrived and took him to a shelter. He’s a young, healthy, beautiful Shepard (maybe collie?) mix in the Jackson, CA shelter if you’re looking for a rescue. Hopefully he finds a forever home.

I can’t imagine how anybody could do that to a dog. Just leaving it tied up in the middle of (almost) nowhere to either strangle itself, die a slow a death, or hope on the off chance someone finds him and helps him? Reeeeaaaal POS human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by gnarbro365 View Post

We were walking through the woods (FS land) on our way to a meadow we used to romp around in with our dog to spread his ashes.

As we rounded the corner of an old corral we heard a growl. Then we saw a very scared looking dog. It took us a bit to realized what was going on, but he had dug several holes and was tied up to the fencing with some old poly. After talking to him a bit and sussing him out, we gave him water a bit at a time. He ended up taking down over a liter. We also gave him some fruit we had. It looked like he had been there a day or so. My better half was brave enough to feel around his neck. No collar and the poly was so tight around his neck she couldn’t fit a finger under it.

We decided no matter how the dog ended up like that, he needed help…and that whoever left him like that, didn’t deserve him. Finally got ahold of the right people and they arrived and took him to a shelter. He’s a young, healthy, beautiful Shepard (maybe collie?) mix in the Jackson, CA shelter if you’re looking for a rescue. Hopefully he finds a forever home.

I can’t imagine how anybody could do that to a dog. Just leaving it tied up in the middle of (almost) nowhere to either strangle itself, die a slow a death, or hope on the off chance someone finds him and helps him? Reeeeaaaal POS human beings.
    Fuck those people.

Yup, a super hot place in Hell for those fuckers.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

last year, someone decided they didn't want their shepard anymore so they threw it into an abandoned mineshaft on the side of an abandoned logging road on FS land. a dirtbiker ended up on that road and just so happened to stop and cut his bike off to take a piss within earshot of the dog's barks. we got called to rap down and rescue the pup. vet said he'd been down there close to a week. one of my teammates adopted him. he is a good boy.
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by gnarbro365 View Post

people do it to horses all the time
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post

. A California surfing school owner who was charged with killing his two children in Mexico is a follower of QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories who thought the children "were going to grow into monsters so he had to kill them," federal officials alleged.

Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, was charged Wednesday with foreign murder of U.S. nationals in connection with the death of his 2-year-old son and his 10-month-old daughter, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Central District of California. Authorities said Coleman confessed to the killings and told the FBI that he used a spear fishing gun to stab them.
    Anyone promoting bullshit conspiracy theories is also a POS.
    V (1983 miniseries)

A race of aliens arrives on Earth in a fleet of 50 huge, saucer-shaped motherships, which hover over major cities across the world. They reveal themselves on the roof of the United Nations building in New York City, appearing human, but requiring special glasses to protect their eyes and having a distinctive resonance to their voices. Referred to as the Visitors, they reach out in friendship, ostensibly seeking the help of humans to obtain chemicals and minerals needed to aid their ailing world, which is revealed to be a planet orbiting the star Sirius. In return, the Visitors promise to share their advanced technology with humanity. The governments of Earth accept the arrangement, and the Visitors, commanded by their leader John and his deputy Diana, begin to gain considerable influence with human authorities.

Strange events begin to occur. Scientists in particular become the objects of increasing media and public hostility. They experience government restrictions on their activities and movements. Others, particularly those keen on examining the Visitors more closely, begin to disappear or are discredited. Noted scientists confess to subversive activities; some of them exhibit other unusual behaviors, such as suddenly demonstrating hand preference opposite to the one they were known to have.

Television journalist cameraman Michael Donovan covertly boards one of the Visitors' motherships. Donovan discovers that beneath their human-like façade—a thin, synthetic skin and human-eye contact lenses—the aliens are carnivorous reptilian humanoids with horned foreheads and green, scaly skin. He also witnesses them eating whole live animals such as rodents and birds. Donovan, who first took footage of one of the alien ships flying overhead while on duty in El Salvador, records some of his findings on videotape and escapes from the mothership with the evidence. However, just as the exposé is about to air on television, the broadcast is interrupted by the Visitors, who have taken control of the media.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism