Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Good one. Any reason you picked one with the NE and NW clouded out?
    You just try and find one without them clouded out

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    I wonder if the police realize that they just arrested FBI members?
    That's funny, I was wondering if the arrested knew that. The cops seem to have let that particular cat out of its bag.

Since this is the POS thread, how bout that $300 bail for enemies of the republic with no link to the community except the crimes they planned to commit there? Nazis already on another road trip?

What did I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    What did I miss?
    Ray Epps?

Oh wait. He was never arrested

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    That's funny, I was wondering if the arrested knew that. The cops seem to have let that particular cat out of its bag.

Since this is the POS thread, how bout that $300 bail for enemies of the republic with no link to the community except the crimes they planned to commit there? Nazis already on another road trip?
    Meanwhile, a Black vet with no criminal record is walking down the street at night, 2 guys try to rob him with a knife, he shoots one in the leg, the other in the hip, deliberately trying not to kill them, is charged with attempted murder, can't make $2M bail, spends 18 months in solitary awaiting trial, and is acquitted by a jury that was out all of 2 hours. All of this is in the right wing, white supremacist bastion of Santa Clara County CA.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...san-jose-jail/

I'm surprised that part of Idaho needed to import people to riot. I used to have a client in CDA that owned a couple mines in the panhandle. When we'd visit we weren't allowed to bring anyone who wasn't white and male due to "safety".

A story of Idaho white supremacists

Meanwhile, a Black vet with no criminal record is walking down the street at night, 2 guys try to rob him with a knife, he shoots one in the leg, the other in the hip, deliberately trying not to kill them, is charged with attempted murder, can't make $2M bail, spends 18 months in solitary awaiting trial, and is acquitted by a jury that was out all of 2 hours. All of this is in the right wing, white supremacist bastion of Santa Clara County CA.
    Hope that guy is able to sue for enough money to retire. The criminal Justice system is so fucked. I’m sure they’ll blame Covid and lack of juries. But if that’s a white guy there’s zero chance he spends 18 months behind bars

Good article. Even more interesting is that his parents are active in the comments section of the article, which lends a fresh perspective.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

The guy was carrying a gun illegally. I support the guy defending himself but that’s the Bay Area for you. Not surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Maybe the cops were just pissed that he showed there are other ways to shoot bad guys than killing them

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Hope that guy is able to sue for enough money to retire. The criminal Justice system is so fucked. I’m sure they’ll blame Covid and lack of juries. But if that’s a white guy there’s zero chance he spends 18 months behind bars
    Did you read the article? This was precovid.

Bill Cosby sexually abused a 16-year-old girl at the Playboy Mansion in 1975, jurors determined on Tuesday after a nearly month-long civil trial.

In court filings and in testimony at the trial, Huth said she and a friend met Cosby at a park, and that the actor later took her and her friend to the Playboy Mansion. She testified that Cosby, who was 37 at the time, assaulted her, forcing her to perform a sex act without her consent, a claim the actor has denied.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

So let me get this straight. He picked up some random HS girls at a park and brought them to the Playboy Mansion? Way to be classy.

bring back the black panthers

funny man

probably...

I sure hope the arrested an agent. if not this country is really fucked. white supremacists are the greatest terrorist threat we face

So let me get this straight. He picked up some random HS girls at a park and brought them to the Playboy Mansion? Way to be classy.
    lol

it doesn't work for me...

the green in vergennes is heavily patrolled by the vergennes swat team to suppress any activity of any sort

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    lol

it doesn't work for me...

the green in vergennes is heavily patrolled by the vergennes swat team to suppress any activity of any sort
    Wooderson? Is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by Angle Parking View Post
    Tim Horton's is an embarassment;
    That was in 2018. Surely you can give some followup, now that you brought this up to us. ?

Quote Originally Posted by powdrhound View Post
    That was in 2018. Surely you can give some followup, now that you brought this up to us. ?
    What sort of follow up do you want? Not sure I understand.

https://www.wbrz.com/news/investigat...child-support/

30 yr old rapes 16 yr old girl, eventually sues for joint custody, and gets awarded child support from her. Apparently he used his connections to local police to make sure the rape allegation was never investigated.

Eagerly awaiting altasnob’s explanation of why this shouldn’t bother us.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    https://www.wbrz.com/news/investigat...child-support/

30 yr old rapes 16 yr old girl, eventually sues for joint custody, and gets awarded child support from her. Apparently he used his connections to local police to make sure the rape allegation was never investigated.

Eagerly awaiting altasnob’s explanation of why this shouldn’t bother us.
    "It shouldn't bother us because we are men, and we receive the full benefit of every system"
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi