Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 466
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    14,494

    POS Human Beings






    A firefighter in the Gorge just had his Jeep stolen! He got the bad news while fighting the Eagle Creek Wildfire, it was stolen from the Kalama fire station. This is a picture of the Jeep, but he says it now as no top and Washington plates - BGP9355. Please keep an eye out.



    https://www.facebook.com/katunews/ph...type=3&theater


    This truck was also stolen from Cowlitz County Fire's Kalama station. It is a 2016 Ford, F-350, crew cab pick up. License plate number - Exempt B4406C. If you see this vehicle please contact the Cowlitz County Sheriff's office.






    https://www.facebook.com/katunews/ph...type=3&theater
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north aspect
    Posts
    34,892
    the suck bump

    but I can't see how the fire truck perp could get to far
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    29,800
    Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    the suck bump

    but I can't see how the fire truck perp could get to far
    It'd be like the dudes who entered the ambulance in the Canonball Run?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    14,494

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    14,706
    Sad that they need guards to protect them and their gear/possessions while they work and sleep.
    watch out for snakes

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    10,564
    This certainly qualifies. 15 y.o. girl abducted and imprisoned for 29 days where she was repeatedly raped and nearly killed multiple times.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.42d989cb69c6

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    tetons
    Posts
    6,688
    I def had tears of joy when I heard that story that she escaped. so fucked up. so happy they will be held responsible
    skid luxury

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NCW
    Posts
    2,000
    that story is horrific.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Ogden
    Posts
    5,546
    Yeah, on the POS human beings scale, car thieves don't really rate.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    10,740
    Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Yeah, on the POS human beings scale, car thieves don't really rate.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Agreed, but the car thieves are also probably the ones that set the fires.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    tetons
    Posts
    6,688
    here's a good- er bad one
    https://www.someecards.com/love/so-t...maid-of-honor/
    My 27-year-old daughter and her best friend, Katie, have been best friends since they were 4. Katie practically grew up in our house and is like a daughter to me. My daughter recently got engaged to her fiancé and announced that Katie would be the maid of honor (Katie’s boyfriend is also a good friend of my future son-in-law). The problem is that Katie walks with a pretty severe limp due to a birth defect (not an underlying medical issue). She has no problem wearing high heels and has already been fitted for the dress, but I still think it will look unsightly if she’s in the wedding procession limping ahead of my daughter. I mentioned this to my daughter and suggested that maybe Katie could take video or hand out programs (while sitting) so she doesn’t ruin the aesthetic aspect of the wedding. My daughter is no longer speaking to me (we were never that close), but this is her big wedding and I want it to be perfect. All of the other bridesmaids will look gorgeous walking down the aisle with my daughter. Is it wrong to have her friend sit out?
    skid luxury

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    here's a good- er bad one
    https://www.someecards.com/love/so-t...maid-of-honor/
    My 27-year-old daughter and her best friend, Katie, have been best friends since they were 4. Katie practically grew up in our house and is like a daughter to me. My daughter recently got engaged to her fiancé and announced that Katie would be the maid of honor (Katie’s boyfriend is also a good friend of my future son-in-law). The problem is that Katie walks with a pretty severe limp due to a birth defect (not an underlying medical issue). She has no problem wearing high heels and has already been fitted for the dress, but I still think it will look unsightly if she’s in the wedding procession limping ahead of my daughter. I mentioned this to my daughter and suggested that maybe Katie could take video or hand out programs (while sitting) so she doesn’t ruin the aesthetic aspect of the wedding. My daughter is no longer speaking to me (we were never that close), but this is her big wedding and I want it to be perfect. All of the other bridesmaids will look gorgeous walking down the aisle with my daughter. Is it wrong to have her friend sit out?
    For real? How did this mom manage to raise a child who could do the right thing?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    tetons
    Posts
    6,688
    thot the same thing when I read "my daughter is no longer talking to me because of this"
    good for her
    hope this bee-otch mother breaks a hip
    skid luxury

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Warm parts of the St. Vrain
    Posts
    1,565
    ^^ Author coulda been the dad.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imaginationland
    Posts
    3,702
    She is like a daughter to me. But I can't stand the way she limps.

    Sad.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    4,433
    Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    My daughter is no longer speaking to me (we were never that close)
    lmao

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    tetons
    Posts
    6,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    ^^ Author coulda been the dad.
    it said bride's mom on article but without seeing that yes we shouldn't assume
    skid luxury

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Summit North
    Posts
    4,346
    Quote Originally Posted by mbillie1 View Post
    lmao
    Right?
    Alpental Indigenous

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Access to Granlibakken
    Posts
    7,058
    Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Yeah, on the POS human beings scale, car thieves don't really rate.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Yet I still want to neck punch them.

    Our local non profit mtb trail association had some valuable equipment stolen from a locked shed recently. Shitheads.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    10,770
    Someone in Oregon pretending to be a fire official tells people to evacuate so he can loot their place:
    http://www.statesmanjournal.com/stor...ass/634384001/
    Don’t give up until.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Big Sky/Moonlight Basin
    Posts
    9,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Someone in Oregon pretending to be a fire official tells people to evacuate so he can loot their place:
    http://www.statesmanjournal.com/stor...ass/634384001/
    Somewhat similar thing is happening in the small town in northern Wisconsin where I grew up. Meth-heads watch the obituaries in the weekly paper, then break into the survivors homes during the funeral.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

    "Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    46,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Somewhat similar thing is happening in the small town in northern Wisconsin where I grew up. Meth-heads watch the obituaries in the weekly paper, then break into the survivors homes during the funeral.
    That's a common thing. Always leave someone at the house during a funeral. Sad but you gotta do it. Some places the cops will do it for you, they'll put a cruiser there until someone gets back.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    8,358
    These guys are part of the State Fire Marshall's call out under the Conflagration Act. They come from across the state to augment the local FD's effort to protect structures. We had 35 different engine companies here in Sisters at hottest part of Milli fire. Grateful doesn't begin to describe their presence

    They will get reimbursed by the state but I too would be happy to throat punch the perps
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    14,706
    watch out for snakes

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north aspect
    Posts
    34,892
    stripper shooting homeless guy belongs in the POS realm
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •