Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I don't even get it though. In that thread or this one.
    No? Well heck. Saved as screenshot to share the full graphic. Oh well...stone age version:

God
    @TheTweetOfGod

I shudder to think what Jesus would go through if he went to a Catholic high school.

Hope she gets to her special place in hell sooner than later:

Veterinary Student Allegedly Took In ‘Rescue’ Horses To Sell Them To Slaughter

A veterinary student in Alabama is suspected of offering shelter for rescue horses but then secretly selling the animals for slaughter in Mexico instead.

Fallon Danielle Blackwood, 24, was arrested on Saturday by Blount County deputies on charges of bringing property into the state that was obtained under false pretense, authorities told HuffPost.

Her arrest, reportedly at a local rodeo, follows her indictment on 13 counts in October and her arrest on a similar charge last year in North Carolina, according to Fox 5 Atlanta.

Though the charges concern 13 horses, Stolen Horse International, a nonprofit that helps find lost or stolen horses, has said Blackwood may be behind the disappearance of dozens more.

According to some of her alleged victims, Blackwood would reach out to those in need of help caring for their horses and offer them a loving home at her farm near Boaz, Alabama.

Lindsay Rosentrater, a Georgia resident, said Blackwood reached out within 24 hours of her posting an ad online that requested help caring for her aging 15-year-old horse named Willie.

“I posted an ad to my personal Facebook page, horse related Facebook groups and Craigslist. My ad was titled: ‘ISO Forever Loving Home For Sweet Retired Appendix Gelding,’” Rosentrater told The Birmingham News.

Rosentrater said Blackwood identified herself as a veterinary student at Tuskegee University and said she was looking for another horse to keep her own horse company. She offered to travel to Georgia so they could meet.

Rosentrater said she thought the first encounter would be a mere meet and greet. Instead, Blackwood pulled up with a horse trailer and insisted that she take Willie that day. Though Rosentrater initially wavered, she ultimately agreed.

The horse “started screaming for me down the road. I just sat in the barn and cried,’’ Rosentrater recalled.

Eventually, Rosentrater said Blackwood stopped responding to her calls and texts seeking information on Willie. She also ignored an offer by Rosentrater to buy her beloved horse back after suspecting something was wrong.

According to Tuskegee University’s website and LinkedIn page, Blackwood is on track to graduate this year from the veterinary school. A spokesperson for the university declined to comment on her enrollment status in an email to HuffPost on Wednesday.

Blackwood did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

According to advocacy group the Horse Fund, smuggling horses across the U.S. border to Mexico for slaughter is a common practice. Dealers known as “kill buyers” act as middlemen for slaughterhouses, who purchase the horses and then transport them to Mexico.

Lisa Rudolph told Fox 5 Atlanta that in the summer of 2017 she gave Blackwood a horse named Cocoa and a mini-mule called Tibby with the agreement that she would take them back after she finished moving from Georgia to Florida. Rudolph completed her move, but never saw Cocoa or Tibby again.

“They suffered a death that they didn’t deserve and I think it was slaughter,” Rudolph told the station.

Rosentrater, who created a Facebook page for her lost horse, Willie, on Sunday shared her “joy, anger, sadness” upon learning about Blackwood’s arrest.

“I am reminded that it will be a year on January 28th that Fallon drove off with Willie promising to give him a forever home,” Rosentrater wrote on her Facebook page. “She broke contract and took Willie under false pretense. That rainy, miserable day that he screamed out for me from the trailer is burned into my memory forever.”

Stolen Horse International, which also goes by the name NetPosse, said it has heard of at least 33 people with reports of missing animals connected to Blackwood. Those animals include 51 horses and two goats, it said in a press release last year.

“Many of the owners had contracts signed by Ms. Blackwood stating that she would not [sell] the horses, send them to an auction, kill pen or slaughter and would return them to the owner if she was unable to continue to care for the horses,” the release said.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Horrible and indefensible of course. Let's not come down too hard on veterinarians though:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.2b416df46322
    "Suicides among veterinarians becoming a growing problem"
    140K in debt for a career that pays surprisingly little might have something to do with her despicable behavior. Obviously someone who has so little compassion for animals should have never been a vet. Better if she went to med school and opened an opiate pill mill. (KQ, obviously you know about vets.)

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Maybe it's today's youth or the region these kids are from but I can tell you that this type of behavior would not have been remotely considered at my Catholic school.

Of course I'm of the era when children were seen and not heard unless spoken to. My father could just look at me and my brothers and we knew if we didn't stop doing whatever it was we were doing there was going to consequences. Never any violence, just the loss of privileges and of course the shame of having "disappointed" Dad.
    This was an all boy's Catholic school, an experience I was saved from by millimeters, long story, but, I can tell you that it is a very toxic and hyper masculine atmosphere that produced the only criminals and junkies I knew way back in the early seventies. Add to that being in crackerville Kentucky in this case, and, well, what do you expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    This was an all boy's Catholic school, an experience I was saved from by millimeters, long story, but, I can tell you that it is a very toxic and hyper masculine atmosphere that produced the only criminals and junkies I knew way back in the early seventies. Add to that being in crackerville Kentucky in this case, and, well, what do you expect.
    The big jock school in Sacramento is Jesuit HS. A lot of non-Catholic boys with athletic scholarship dreams go there. The jock parents were upset a few years ago when the Jesuit brothers organized some of the kids to picket and get arrested at the School of the Americas. (apologies, I've posted that before.)

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    The big jock school in Sacramento is Jesuit HS. A lot of non-Catholic boys with athletic scholarship dreams go there. The jock parents were upset a few years ago when the Jesuit brothers organized some of the kids to picket and get arrested at the School of the Americas. (apologies, I've posted that before.)
    Yeah well Jesuits are a whole 'nother animal within the Catholic church. They are the progressives, the questioners, the ones most likely to throw a wrench in the works by thinking outside of generally accepted dogma.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

And, I'm just guessing here, that high school isn't one of these urban parishes that will take anybody just to survive. Looked like a group of well fed white faces in the background. But, maybe the football team could give a fuck about abortion and didn't make the trip.

Name:  fullsizeoutput_2f87.jpeg
Views: 602
Size:  215.0 KB
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

And we found the rapist

A 36-year-old nurse has been arrested on suspicion of impregnating a woman in a vegetative state who unexpectedly gave birth last month at a Phoenix health care facility, police said Wednesday.

https://www.cnn.com

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Well ...... he looks rather vegetative too, sooo ....... what now??

had to stop reading the horse story...just no hope anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    had to stop reading the horse story...just no hope anymore.
    I didn't read anything to this effect so just a guess but I bet she was using the money to pay for vet school. Oh the irony if true.

Why do I keep opening this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Why do I keep opening this thread?
    We're probably all conflicted about this thread. Maybe it's cathartic to see POS human being outed at least.

Pedophile POS Michael Jackson--new documentary summary: https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside...ntary?ref=home

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    At least this reprehensible POS got caught:
    Alaska Hunter Who Killed Cubs in Bear Den Gets 3 Months in Jail
    A better headline: Alaska Hunter Who Killed Cubs in Bear Den Gets 3 Months in Bear Den

..... with mother bear?
    Seems fair.

POS Human Beings

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    At least this reprehensible POS got caught:
    Alaska Hunter Who Killed Cubs in Bear Den Gets 3 Months in Jail
    Poaching grinds my gears. They seized all the shit involved. Took his boat, skis, truck, guns etc...

Fucking fuckers. Fucking caught red handed while thinking they were so fucking smart. Way to go, dad!
    Last edited by Jong Lafitte; 01-27-2019 at 01:45 PM.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Welcome to MAGA country ...
    'Empire' star Jussie Smollett attacked in possible hate crime - The Hollywood Reporterhttps://apple.news/Am9scPtE4S7O8Npe8YQ2RRA
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

How many attacks never make the news?

fixed your link

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-crime-1180585
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

People cutting down trees in Joshua--wtf?

https://www.sciencealert.com/it-coul...nment-shutdown
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    How many attacks never make the news?

fixed your link

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-crime-1180585
    Has the orange monster ever spoke out against people committing violent crimes and then tossing out his slogan, MAGA?

Has he ever said he doesnt support this and told the racist bigots to knock it off?

POS Human Beings - Donald J Trump has to be #1 He would smile with pride with the #1 title. Truth.

End of thread
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.