Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    The conspirators in the homeless guy GoFundMe $400K scam belong in prison. But was it a 3-person or 2-person conspiracy? GF claims she was duped by her BF and co-conspirator (alleged) homeless piece of shit. Jerry Springer should be called in to sort this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Watching the Watts news coverage now, crying. Can only hope he gets beaten severely several times before someone stabs him in the neck. POS
    It's people like this that make me ponder the most painful ways to kill someone.

Steamroller him super slow starting from the feet and go up while he vomits all his organs? But he may pass out from the pain too soon.

Lock him in the tank he stuffed his dead daughter in and give him basic life functions so he stays alive in there for like 30 years or more until he dies the slowest, loneliest, most drawn out death possible.

As the father of a daughter harming a child just goes against every natural instinct I have in a severe way. Hard to wrap my head around people who kill children.

15 cats found, trapped in rubber containers, in a central Alberta ditch

https://www.vernonmorningstar.com/ne...alberta-ditch/

The Alberta SPCA is investigating after 15 cats were found abandoned inside rubber containers, starving and covered in feces and urine.
    A passerby in the community of Alix in central Alberta on Thursday noticed what they what they thought was garbage in the ditch, said Deanna Thompson, executive director for the Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society.
    They discovered nine kittens and six adult cats trapped in the containers, which had holes in them with the lids taped shut, and took them to a nearby animal shelter.
    “It’s very heartbreaking,” said Thompson. “We hear of people abandoning cats on acreages, but to leave them in a ditch in a container they couldn’t get out of just – beyond belief.”
    Thompson said a caller informed her organization that the containers were noticed alongside the road as early as Monday.
    “These cats could have been there upward of four days. We are very lucky the weather was as mild as it was. Had we had very cold temperatures, they probably would have perished.”
    The cats recovering at the society in Calgary, being treated for respiratory infections, crusty eyes, sneezing and malnourishment.
    Instead of abandoning cats, Thompson said, people should contact an animal shelter, which will take them in emergencies even if they are full.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

I normally avoid this thread as POS humans really bum me out. The only thing that helps me stay sane, is the believe that at the end there is endless torment for those who are POS.
    That dad that killed his family will be brutally murdered in prison if there is any justice in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

17 year old daughter of my secretary found her barrel racing horse dead in the pasture a couple days ago. Some POS asshole had shot it with an arrow. Police say they are working on it but most likely will never find out who did it.
    I'd rather die while I'm living then live while I'm dead

That’s some wtf shit.
    194 Praxis Carbon Ullrs for sale, $290: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...54#post5606654

Guy I grew up withs son killed his wife and buried her body under the fire pit at their church because she scolded him for bad grades WTF. She was a super sweet lady

https://www.wesh.com/article/teen-ki...s-say/24592122

Man, Woman Admit Driving From Arizona To Wyoming With Kids In Trunk
    Two German shepherds sat in the back seat while the kids were in the trunk.

CASPER, Wyo. (AP) — A man and woman admit in court they drove from Arizona to Wyoming with two children in the trunk of their car.

Sixty-three-year-old Michael J. Fee and 31-year-old Amber L. Freudenstein each pleaded guilty Thursday to two misdemeanor counts of child endangerment.

The Casper Star-Tribune reports Circuit Judge Steven Brown sentenced each to 30 days in jail. Fee is from Peoria, Arizona, and Freudenstein is from Tempe, Arizona.

Sheriff’s officials say a third party told them the children reported riding in the trunk for much of the 900-mile drive while two German shepherds sat in the back seat.

Fee said in court there was not enough room for everyone so the children were relegated to the trunk. Court documents show the children are about 6 and 10 years old.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by UTpowder View Post
    17 year old daughter of my secretary found her barrel racing horse dead in the pasture a couple days ago. Some POS asshole had shot it with an arrow. Police say they are working on it but most likely will never find out who did it.

Poor horses - seems they are always getting caught in the middle of love gone bad:

Man arrested for killing ex-girlfriend's horse, chopping off its tail

This one happened down the road from me:

A Milton Freewater man is accused of stealing and killing two horses
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post

CASPER, Wyo. (AP) — A man and woman admit in court they drove from Arizona to Wyoming with two children in the trunk of their car.

Sixty-three-year-old Michael J. Fee and 31-year-old Amber L. Freudenstein each pleaded guilty Thursday to two misdemeanor counts of child endangerment.

The Casper Star-Tribune reports Circuit Judge Steven Brown sentenced each to 30 days in jail. Fee is from Peoria, Arizona, and Freudenstein is from Tempe, Arizona.

Sheriff’s officials say a third party told them the children reported riding in the trunk for much of the 900-mile drive while two German shepherds sat in the back seat.

Fee said in court there was not enough room for everyone so the children were relegated to the trunk. Court documents show the children are about 6 and 10 years old.
    I'm disappointed there's not mug shots of the dogs.

Those have to be fake names.

Poor horses - seems they are always getting caught in the middle of love gone bad:

Man arrested for killing ex-girlfriend's horse, chopping off its tail

This one happened down the road from me:

A Milton Freewater man is accused of stealing and killing two horses
    Why am I more affected by stories of animal abuse than by stories about people abuse? Is it because most animals don't deserve the bad things that happen to them and most people do, or am I just an unredeemable misanthrope? Or both.

That is an old looking 31 y/o

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Why am I more affected by stories of animal abuse than by stories about people abuse? Is it because most animals don't deserve the bad things that happen to them and most people do, or am I just an unredeemable misanthrope? Or both.
    You are not alone...
    Alpental Indigenous

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    That is an old looking 31 y/o
    She's thicc. Just booner's type.
    That 63 year old guy, now he looks stylin'. Not the type of guy you would suspect would put kids in a trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by tbssux View Post
    That 63 year old guy, now he looks stylin'. Not the type of guy you would suspect would put kids in a trunk.
    Maybe the chipper though eh?
    Alpental Indigenous

Salvation Army donation kettle stolen:
    http://amp.kob.com/new-mexico-news/t...ta-fe/5180263/
    Jesus rides beside me, he never buys any smokes.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/family...ghway?ref=home

POS takes date out on his borrowed motorcycle, gets drunk, she falls off as they’re driving on the interstate & he leaves the scene. She gets run over multiple times.

He demands immunity in exchange for providing information.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/family...ghway?ref=home

POS takes date out on his borrowed motorcycle, gets drunk, she falls off as they’re driving on the interstate & he leaves the scene. She gets run over multiple times.

He demands immunity in exchange for providing information.
    I’m wondering how 9 cars could have hit her at 2 AM before authorities arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I’m wondering how 9 cars could have hit her at 2 AM before authorities arrived.
    2am? Probably drunk as well. Weren't staying around for any police contact.

I’ve got to stop reading this kind of shit:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...-their-deaths/

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I’ve got to stop reading this kind of shit:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...-their-deaths/
    Ya, I can't read this stuff.

this thread sucks
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

This could go in the Florida thread but probably fits better here

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartandhp