Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    I have a FB friend who stops at a random cornfield every year and loads up on corn to freeze.

Posts "That time of year again, free corn!" or "where is the corn?" when last years field is now wheat or whatever random crop. Same shit for like 5 years.

Absolutely clueless or careless I'm not sure. People like his posts about it and comment positively.
    I'd like him to come do that on my property. He'd get a bushel full of shit tasting bio-fuel corn and the joke would be on him. What an arse.

So if he found a bike in someone's front yard would that be a "free bike"?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    ATHOL, Idaho...
    That explains it.

I'd like him to come do that on my property. He'd get a bushel full of shit tasting bio-fuel corn and the joke would be on him. What an arse.

I've thought the same thing but unfortunately there is not much corn aside from sweet in these parts.

I keep him around for the comedy. He's a Trumpet and it almost reads like satire. Like when they had a few things "found" in their yard ->the ensuing posts were golden.

Not even the most brutal 3rd world dictator has a fitting punishment for this POS:
    http://www.burlingtoncountytimes.com...872ed615f.html

"After the crash, a witness observed Kuhn get out of the vehicle and walk over and look at his son laying on the ground before fleeing on foot, court documents said. Kuhn was driving with a suspended license, according to the documents."
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

DJT in Vegas today.

“It’s a very, very sad day for me, personally.”

This seems the appropriate thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    DJT in Vegas today.

“It’s a very, very sad day for me, personally.”

This seems the appropriate thread.
    Properly filed.

Approved.
    They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do.

I have a FB friend who stops at a random cornfield every year and loads up on corn to freeze.

Posts "That time of year again, free corn!" or "where is the corn?" when last years field is now wheat or whatever random crop. Same shit for like 5 years.

Absolutely clueless or careless I'm not sure. People like his posts about it and comment positively.

My father was born in Germany during WW2. After the war with shortages of just about everything, much of what ended up on the table was either scavenged or stolen from the nearby farms. Fast forward a few decades and he's married my mother in the lower Fraser farmland. Never having eaten corn before coming to Canada, and wanting to impress his young farm-raised wife with a few bags of sweet corn, went with a buddy at night and raided a few sacks from a farm near Chilliwack. Mom took one look at the ears and laughed, told him it was cow corn for dairy silage. I don't think he ever attempted to steal farm produce for the family again.

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    Not even the most brutal 3rd world dictator has a fitting punishment for this POS:
    "After the crash, a witness observed Kuhn get out of the vehicle and walk over and look at his son laying on the ground before fleeing on foot, court documents said. Kuhn was driving with a suspended license, according to the documents."
    I live in a town with more wealth than common sense some times. And sure as clockwork, once a year, someone pulls a real humdinger. And it's usually because they try to cover up what initially was a serious accident.

Three (maybe four) years ago a townsperson got in a one car accident that killed his father who was sitting in the front seat next to him. He fled the scene on foot, most likely because he had been drinking. He was witnessed slinking through back yards throughout town on his way to the hospital where the police finally caught up with him.

Edit - the fellow got off with misdemeanor. Well played high priced defense attorney.

I've thought the same thing but unfortunately there is not much corn aside from sweet in these parts.

I keep him around for the comedy. He's a Trumpet and it almost reads like satire. Like when they had a few things "found" in their yard ->the ensuing posts were golden.
    It would be ironic when this 'trumpet' does his corn thievery on the property of another 'trumpet' farmer, and gets a load of trumpet buckshot to his ass.

This was in my FB feed this morning - absolutely disgusting!

This horrible sight greeted one of our young members today when she went to catch her own horse from the paddock at 4pm. Pearl, a gentle and well loved pony who has taught many children to ride and brought happiness to many visitors during her time at FBEC, was found with TWO arrows imbedded in her side. The members are shocked and horrified that someone could be so cruel, evil and stupid. Pearl has been taken to the Vets for surgery and we are awaiting news. The police have been alerted and will be investigating. The arrows may help identify the shooter. However, if you see any unusual behaviour or know anyone in the Bow hunters clubs you might spread the word. This idiot is dangerous!!!!

Edit. Pearl crossed over the bridge tonight. The arrows were too long and internal damage too vast. RIP Pearly you brought joy to many You didn’t deserve this. Condolences to your people

Name:  pearl.jpg
Views: 3400
Size:  73.0 KB
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Apt thread title looking at that picture.

totally fucked up

I'm so ashamed of being a human being. Hard to justify a species that does this.

That's disgusting and pathetic
    What a shame

From everything I've heard/read on that supposed horse shooting, it's fake. The angle of the Bolts, would mean the shooter was laying in his back on the ground very close to the animal.

The guy (almost without doubt a male) that did this is less modern human than he is a particular subspecies called homo sapiens psychopathis....the sightings of this subspecies have been on the rise and its population is thus presumed to be increasing, especially over the last 11 months.

The person who did this disgusts me.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    From everything I've heard/read on that supposed horse shooting, it's fake. The angle of the Bolts, would mean the shooter was laying in his back on the ground very close to the animal.
    Even if that was a staged photo, and I'm not sure either way, there are plenty of other examples of malicious horse shootings that have been deemed by police to have been legit. The most famous string of which happened in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Here are two sources confirming the story.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northe...22f57f99fede70
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-1...darwin/9044642

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan Rover View Post
    Even if that was a staged photo, and I'm not sure either way, there are plenty of other examples of malicious horse shootings that have been deemed by police to have been legit. The most famous string of which happened in Florida.
    Ok? Focus man, my comment was on THIS one.
    Not saying IF true the perp wasn't a shitbag or the ones in your story are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan Rover View Post
    A couple of years ago, just down the road from me a guy taking revenge on his ex wife shot and killed two horses she was boarding for other people.

Then of course there is the Pasado incident.

Hitchhiking in wyoming back in the day I got a ride from a trucker. Saw a couple of pronghorns running across the prairie. The trucker was upset about one that would come to a rest stop and get hand fed--until someone shot it.

Some motherfucker is killing cats up the road a piece. Several folks have had their meowsers shot.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

man, that sucks

Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Must be a follower of Ted Kennedy.
    I can't believe none of the those passing drivers stopped and pulled her out of the burning car.