Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    "bit"???

"BIT"?!?!?!?

How 'bout we check 'Ol TI weekly for STDs, crabs, warts, rotten smegma, and tooth decay???

can we include in this thread TGR posters who quote you and then alter the quote to make it seem like you made vile disgusting statements about yourself?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5722.JPG 
Views:	144 
Size:	631.4 KB 
ID:	301645
    Last edited by bennymac; 11-09-2019 at 02:18 PM.

keep that shit in the polyass.

Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    can we include in this thread TGR posters who quote you and then alter the quote to make it seem like you made vile disgusting statements about yourself?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5722.JPG 
Views:	144 
Size:	631.4 KB 
ID:	301645
    This seems a bit out of bounds - Even for the sarcastic among us.

Keeping mind if he really thought you were into those things, It would not have been typed.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

I used to work on this guys boat back in the 80's when he lived on Long Island, He had a 41' Chris Craft Stinger with twin 420hp engines (Not very fast) and a big blimp painted on the side that he kept at a marina on the north shore. A few years ago I was flipping thru the channels and stopped at American Greed, they started out the show without saying his name but stating that he owned blimps (I knew a guy who owned a blimp I thought), and he was Art Garfunkel's cousin (I said to myself, I know this guy) and then went on to briefly describe his crimes (that I never knew about). I'd consider him a POS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lou_Pearlman

This scum right here - animal-abusing veterinarian:
    https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/201...e-charges.html

could we please put the animal abuse in another thread where I don't have to see it. But I would include the people who gave that asshole his license back on POS human list. How does a guy convicted of animal cruelty ever get to practice vet medicine ever again?

If somebody wants to organize a lynching, after suitable handling of Daniel Koller (should NEVER be referred to as "doctor"), I'm in.

A plain old lynching would be too good for that guy.

No, torn apart by 25 rabid chihuahuas would be a more fitting end. Just think how long that would take.

Make it 10 rabid chihuahuas. 25 would work too quickly. Once the little dogs do the hard work, a couple of labs who haven't eaten since breakfast would probably take care of whatever's left in a few minutes.

Weasels that are trained to go for the eyes and testicles first, followed by shoving into a box with 500,000 angry yellow jacket wasps seems appropriate.

Bullet heads are nice people.

This one could have gone in the dumb criminals thread or the things that amuse me thread but I decided to post in whichever appropriate thread came up first. From Sacramento Bee today:

Dad jailed after child said powder had superpowers
    HOLYOKE, MASS. A Massachusetts man has pleaded not guilty to drug charges after authorities said his 5-year-old son brought heroin to school and told his teacher that when he tastes the powder he becomes Spider-Man.

The Daily Hampshire Gazette reports that 29-year-old Benny Garcia, of Holyoke, was arraigned Friday in Holyoke District Court. He faces charges of drug possession and reckless endangerment of a child.

Prosecutors say Garcia’s son brought a plastic bag decorated with Spider-Man to kindergarten Thursday and put it in his mouth, telling a teacher eating the powder turns him into the superhero. Authorities say the boy was taken to a hospital but was unharmed.

Police searching Garcia’s home say they found more than 200 bags of heroin and cocaine.

A judge ordered Garcia to be held without bail until a Nov. 20 hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    This one could have gone in the dumb criminals thread or the things that amuse me thread but I decided to post in whichever appropriate thread came up first. From Sacramento Bee today:

Dad jailed after child said powder had superpowers
    HOLYOKE, MASS. A Massachusetts man has pleaded not guilty to drug charges after authorities said his 5-year-old son brought heroin to school and told his teacher that when he tastes the powder he becomes Spider-Man.

The Daily Hampshire Gazette reports that 29-year-old Benny Garcia, of Holyoke, was arraigned Friday in Holyoke District Court. He faces charges of drug possession and reckless endangerment of a child.

Prosecutors say Garcia’s son brought a plastic bag decorated with Spider-Man to kindergarten Thursday and put it in his mouth, telling a teacher eating the powder turns him into the superhero. Authorities say the boy was taken to a hospital but was unharmed.

Police searching Garcia’s home say they found more than 200 bags of heroin and cocaine.

A judge ordered Garcia to be held without bail until a Nov. 20 hearing.
    Holy fuck.

I can see a bag of C making him spiderman, but un-cooked H too?

Quote Originally Posted by powdrhound View Post
    I can see a bag of C making him spiderman, but un-cooked H too?
    Spidey senses are tingling!

Wait... what?

A Pennsylvania mother said her children, age 8 and 4, killed themselves. Now she's charged with murder

Snyder was charged with two counts of first-degree murder, two counts of endangering the welfare of children, two counts of third-degree murder, tampering with/fabricating physical evidence, cruelty to animals and sexual intercourse with an animal.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Wait... what?

A Pennsylvania mother said her children, age 8 and 4, killed themselves. Now she's charged with murder

Snyder was charged with two counts of first-degree murder, two counts of endangering the welfare of children, two counts of third-degree murder, tampering with/fabricating physical evidence, cruelty to animals and sexual intercourse with an animal.
    JFC people suck.
    Although the last two charges were entirely glossed over in the story so was that just something they found when they walked in to arrest her?

Fox news says she texted pics of herself fucking a dog to an unidentified person.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Its not enough to kill the guy, now sue his family after a "film maker known for conspiracy theories" claims a key witness in the case was faked.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ge...cid=spartandhp

We need a new category; what's worse than POS Human beings?

Came here to post that.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...martin-lawsuit
    POS is not enough of a word.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.