Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    SB,

my qualifications are being a 10 gallon blood donor(over 80 donations), a recycler of paper, plastic and aluminum, have brought in thousands of grocery carts so that the employees do not as it is the least favorite job in the store, helped multiple people on the roadside with car trouble and given thousands to bring food and water to people in poverty stricken countries and been on missions in 25 states, mexico and canada.

just because i'm a right winger, doesn't mean I don't smoke most people on being a quality person, yourself included.
    And you propose that these alleged good deeds get you off the hook for the damage done by supporting the right-wing?

I'm more curious about the thousands of grocery carts. Did you do it for work? It seems like it would be hard to get into the thousands otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    I'm more curious about the thousands of grocery carts. Did you do it for work? It seems like it would be hard to get into the thousands otherwise
    I see hydraulic turtles.

According to a New York Times article I just read, they suspect a pediatrician in Pakistan of reusing needles therby giving 900 (nine hundred) kids hiv.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    According to a New York Times article I just read, they suspect a pediatrician in Pakistan of reusing needles therby giving 900 (nine hundred) kids hiv.
    This, among other things, is why polio, small pox, etc. are going to come storming back.

That 900th injection must of been the most painful thing you could imagine.
    Check that; can not imagine the pain.

when i was a kid needles were reusable. I guess they got sharpened once in a while. My dad used to bring home a bunch of glass syringes and needles and give his kids and our cousins our shots. Watching those syringes and needles boiling on the stove was a bad feeling. Other than that, my dad was not a POS human being.

Girlfriend charged in Boston College student's death after telling him 'hundreds of times' to kill himself, prosecutors say

New York (CNN)The girlfriend of a Boston College student who died by suicide in May repeatedly texted him to do so during their relationship, Massachusetts prosecutors said in announcing involuntary manslaughter charges against her.

Inyoung You, 21, tracked Alexander Urtula's location on May 20 and was present when he jumped from a parking garage only hours before graduation, Suffolk County District Attorney Rachael Rollins told reporters.

Authorities said You, also a student at Boston College, was "physically, verbally and psychologically abusive" toward her boyfriend during their 18-month-long relationship.

Investigators looked through a trove of text messages the two exchanged in which You allegedly tells Urtula, 22, to "go kill himself" or to "go die" and that she, his family and the world would be better off without him, prosecutors said.

The district attorney said You is in her native South Korea and her office is "cautiously optimistic" that You will return to the US voluntarily. "If she does not, we will utilize the power we have to get her back," Rollins said.

In a press release, the DA's office says it's working with You's counsel to coordinate an arraignment. A grand jury returned an indictment on October 18.

Prosecutors have described a pattern of abuse and manipulation throughout the relationship, in which You allegedly "made demands and threats" and exercised "total control" of Urtula, both mentally and emotionally. She was aware of her boyfriend's depression, they contend.

You instructed Urtula to kill himself "hundreds of times" through the more than 47,000 text messages she sent him in the two months before his death, Rollins said.

Rollins said a bill is currently in front of a legislative committee that would make encouragement or assistance of suicide a crime a punishable of up to five years in prison.

You was scheduled to graduate in May 2020 but withdrew from classes in August, according to the school's spokesperson.

The case raised comparisons to the Michelle Carter suicide texting case, in which Carter was convicted of involuntary manslaughter after a judge determined that her texts to her boyfriend Conrad Roy III persuaded him to kill himself in 2014.

Rollins addressed those comparisons, saying the two cases are similar in some ways.

"But where I would distinguish, and I think the facts will show in Carter there was very limited physical contact prior and some very egregious language in the instance or moments leading up to the death. We have quite frankly, I would say the opposite of that. We have a barrage of a complete and utter attack on this man's very will and conscience and psyche by an individual to the tune of 47,000 text messages in the two months leading up," Rollins said.

Urtula was a biology major and You studied economics.

"Alexander was a gifted student at Boston College, who was involved in many activities, including the Philippine Society of Boston College. We continue to offer our condolences and prayers to Alex's family," college spokesperson Jack Dunn said in a statement.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

47,000 text messages in two months fro some crazy bitch would make most anyone want to jump off of something
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

She looks pretty hot in the news picture but who could put up with such a mean nasty bitch until you kill yourself?
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    And you propose that these alleged good deeds get you off the hook for the damage done by supporting the right-wing?
    no these things are independent of political leaning, i'm just stating facts as its seems SB thinks he's all that and a bag of chips because he's a lefty.

actually, both he and I will likely do no damage for the left or right as it's highly unlikely either of us will be in positions to change minds or control spending habits of more than our households but I suppose he can take comfort in that knowledge as one thing the left love is to tell you what to think, say, not to say and what you can do with your money. hope SB has a lot of kids so he can maximize that feeling.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    when i was a kid needles were reusable.
    Which is why so many baby boomers have diseases like hepatitis C now.

Docs were pretty careful about sterilizing their needles. Not saying it never happened but the great majority of Boomers got hep C a little later in life. Mostly drugs--directly and indirectly. There was no way to test donated blood for C back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    She looks pretty hot in the news picture but who could put up with such a mean nasty bitch until you kill yourself?

ain’t no pussy like crazy pussy......

fact.

POS Human Beings

University Student Sexually Assaulted as She Died, Allegedly Killed by Ex
    http://University Student Sexually A...SH2K3ZRCsyCqKQ
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

South Carolina Man Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison for Forcing Man with Intellectual Disability to Work at Restaurant

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/south...isability-work
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    South Carolina Man Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison for Forcing Man with Intellectual Disability to Work at Restaurant

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/south...isability-work
    Carolinas?

Isn't that where sumjongguy is from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Cunts lucky she didn't date someone like me. I would always kill those fucking with me before I ever harmed myself. Yes, I am a horrible person to fuck with.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Oh if I only had nickel for every time my girlfriend told me to kill myself.
    Hello darkness my old friend

Quote Originally Posted by Dhelihiker View Post
    Oh if I only had nickel for every time my girlfriend told me to kill myself.
    Kidding right?

very much so, I'm actually married. thanks for checking in
    Hello darkness my old friend

She just needed someone to channel her proclivities and energy correctly. Get her trained up as a dominatrix. Let her do what comes naturally for money, help her book the clients and take a cut.
    "Great barbecue makes you want to slap your granny up the side of her head." - Southern Saying

Quote Originally Posted by Dhelihiker View Post
    very much so, I'm actually married. thanks for checking in
    Phew, just worried about you...

Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Level III sex offender and sexually violent predator to live in Walla Walla starting Nov. 12

WALLA WALLA, WA - The Walla Walla County WA Sheriff's Office is informing the public of a sex offender and sexually violent predator release.

Gregory W. Lee, 54, is white with brown hair and blue eyes. He is 5'11"and 210 lbs. He will live in the 2900 block of Waggoner Road in Walla Walla beginning November 12, 2019.

In 1981, Lee, 16, was arrested for Rape in Walla Walla County. He was convicted on January 29, 1982 in Superior Court of Rape in the Second Degree and sentenced to 18 months in a juvenile rehabilitation facility.

In 1983, Lee, 17, pleaded guilty to Indecent Liberties with a Child under 14 and was sentenced to 126 weeks in a juvenile facility (until the age of 21). He was paroled to Walla Walla County on January 30, 1986.

In 1987, Lee, 21, was convicted in Walla Walla County for Public Indecency and Communicating with a Minor for Immoral Purposes.

In 1989, Lee, 23, was arrested in Placer County, California after masturbating in front of a convenience store clerk. He was convicted on June 1, 1989 of Robbery in the First Degree and Indecent Exposure. He was given a three-year suspended sentence, 365 days in jail, and 5 years probation.

In 1990, Lee, 24, pleaded guilty to Attempted Rape First Degree, Second-Degree Kidnapping and Public Indecency.

In 1990, Lee, 25, was convicted of Burglary First Degree, Attempted Rape First Degree, and Robbery First Degree.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism