Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    The animals strike back...

Five suspected poachers entered Kruger National Park in South Africa last week to kill rhinos living there, according to authorities.

Only four of the men left alive.

The fifth was killed by an elephant and later "devoured" by a pride of lions, park officials said in a statement.

"Entering Kruger National Park illegally and on foot is not wise, it holds many dangers and this incident is evidence of that," said Glenn Phillips, the park's managing executive.

The four alleged poachers who survived were arrested and will appear in court "in due course", the statement said.

They will remain in custody until Friday, pending bail, reported Times Live, a South African news site. Authorities have launched an investigation into the alleged poacher's death and accomplices.

Park officials did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Washington Post.

Police Brig. Leonard Hlathi told Times Live that the elephant attacked "suddenly", killing the man.

"His accomplices claimed to have carried his body to the road so that passersby could find it in the morning," Hlathi said.

"They then vanished from the park. "

The suspected poachers called the dead man's family, which then called Don English, regional ranger for Skukuza - the most popular game reserve in the country.

English assured the family that he would "do everything possible" to recover the body, according to the park statement.

A search party, including rangers on foot and a crew with the South African National Parks air wing, scoured the area Wednesday but did not find the man.

They resumed their efforts Thursday and found the man's remains in the Crocodile Bridge area of the park, near the Crocodile River.

The area, according to the Kruger National Park website, is known for its high concentration of lion prides. It also houses a large percentage of the park's rhino population.

All that the lions had left behind of the man was his skull and a pair of pants, authorities said.

In the park statement, Phillips commended the search party for helping the family find closure. He also offered the family his condolences.

"It is very sad to see the daughters of the deceased mourning the loss of their father, and worse still, only being able to recover very little of his remains," Phillips said.

When the other suspected poachers were arrested, authorities seized two .375 hunting rifles and ammunition.

The men were charged with possessing firearms and ammunition without a license, conspiracy to poach and trespassing, Times Live reported.

South Africa is home to the continent's largest rhino population - about 20,000 of the 25,000 living in Africa. It holds nearly 80 percent of the world's rhino population.

Although poaching numbers have been steadily declining in recent years, more than 8,000 rhinos have been killed in the past decade.

Poaching numbers were most severe between 2013 and 2017, when more than 1,000 rhinos were killed in South Africa annually, according to statistics from Save the Rhino. Those numbers dipped below 1,000 in 2018, with 769 total poachings.
    that's actually an awesome story.

those lions and elephant have obviously been shot at before by poachers and figured out what's going on.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

This guy

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartandhp

Big game hunter who has killed more than 5,000 elephants says he is 'totally unrepentant' after being named in investigation into plummeting numbers

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    How can I get Coroner Jury duty??

The "right" to bear/have children is more sacrosanct than that for guns. The good news is most children, but unfortunately not all, are incredibly resilient.
    Lots of good arguments for firearm use in this thread. I would've gladly put a bullet in Jennifer and Sarah.

Unfortunately, they murdered 6 kids before anyone knew they were psychopaths.

Well... Other than the reports of abuse and racism.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Lots of good arguments for firearm use in this thread. I would've gladly put a bullet in Jennifer and Sarah.

Unfortunately, they murdered 6 kids before anyone knew they were psychopaths.

Well... Other than the reports of abuse and racism.
    Ya, because vigilante justice is a big part of the kind of society we strive to achieve.

In my hypothetical situation I consider it more like jury duty.

Those cunts deserved a gut shot and 20 hours waiting for death.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Sez the person who never shot anyone.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

In my hypothetical situation I consider it more like jury duty.

Those cunts deserved a gut shot and 20 hours waiting for death.
    This is why we can't have nice things.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Sez the person who never shot anyone.
    Those two bitches would be a good starting point.

You make empty threats on a daily basis Wooley. LOL

BTW... Does your nephew buy real race car shit or just deal in gutted out Civics and such?

Name:  p51-full.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  179.4 KB

Bwahahahahahahaha. 80k shit box Gallardo. Needs a clutch no doubt. What a clown.

This is what real race cars look like.

Let’s keep the focus on POS human beings. TIA!!

Bwahahahahahahaha. 80k shit box Gallardo. Needs a clutch no doubt. What a clown.

This is what real race cars look like.
    Wtf is that?

Bobby's wet dream. And he is a POS human being so no thread drift.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Wtf is that?
    2018 Norma M30 I am thinking about buying.

Bobby's wet dream. And he is a POS human being so no thread drift.
    I've done more for Mags than you have. Book it.

Not really. BTW, the difference between your race car pic and my nephew's is that he owns the building it's in. You have nothing

The lawyers are afraid he won’t die nicely
    http://Judge postpones execution of ...stor/939344116
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    The lawyers are afraid he won’t die nicely
    http://Judge postpones execution of ...stor/939344116
    In Washington there was a guy on death row for murdering two bank tellers during a robbery.

He was a very large man named Mitchell Rupe.

In accordance with Washington law he was allowed to choose his method of execution. He chose death by hanging. When the time came a judge overturned the verdict fearing he was too fat to be hung. It would be cruel and unusual because most likely his head would pop off.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitchell_Rupe
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

I remember that one, the state doesn’t need to allow inmates to consume so much junk food the it can affect a courts legal decisions
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Not really. BTW, the difference between your race car pic and my nephew's is that he owns the building it's in. You have nothing
    Your Nephew totally has me beat. Poor folk like myself have to keep cars at race tracks with full support teams.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    nah, that’s a thread drift. takes more than riling up the retired members of this community to be called a pos.
    Wooley has a hard time with logic and reasoning. As well as telling the truth.
    Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 04-12-2019 at 05:50 AM.

www.apriliaforum.com

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post

"We should have shotguns"
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

3-Year-Old Girl Found Under Bed After Father Kills Her Mother, Siblings: Police

PHOENIX (AP) — A Phoenix man who thought his wife was having an affair killed her, two of their young daughters and a man, police said Friday.

Austin Smith was booked on suspicion of four counts of first-degree murder, two counts of attempted first-degree murder and three counts of aggravated assault, Sgt. Tommy Thompson said.

Bail was set at $2 million, court records show. A Maricopa County Superior Court sent Smith’s case to the local public defender’s office. But no specific attorney had been assigned to him by Friday evening.

Smith, 30, was arrested Thursday evening as he drove from an apartment complex where officers had responded to a shooting. There, they found the body of 46-year-old Ron Freeman. A woman and another man were shot and wounded at the complex, Thompson said.

Police initially said that Smith thought that the man who was killed was romantically involved with his wife, but a probable cause statement later filed in court said the suspect thought it was his brother, who was not named in the document, who was having an affair with her. The victim, described as a family friend, told Smith “he was crazy” before Smith killed him.

Officers who went to Smith’s home later Thursday found his wife, 29-year-old Dasia Patterson, and their 5-year-old daughter, Nasha Smith, dead from gunshot wounds. Their 7-year-old daughter, Mayan Smith, died from apparent blunt-force trauma, and the couple’s 3-year-old daughter was found uninjured under a bed at the family’s home.

“It is my understanding that for whatever reason he elected not to shoot her,” Thompson said.

The suspect told detectives during an interview that he believed “in God’s eyes it was all right for him to deal with someone in this manner who had been involved in adultery or an extramarital affair,” Thompson said.

The court document released later in the evening described Smith punching the older daughter, throwing her to the ceiling and onto the floor, then striking the child’s head several times with a baseball bat.

Thompson described the scene at the apartment complex as chaotic, with firefighters treating victims while authorities did not initially know the shooter’s whereabouts.

Officers with a warrant searched the car Smith was driving and found a 9mm handgun, a .45 caliber handgun and a .223 caliber rifle they believe were used in the shootings, according to the probable cause statement.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

In accordance with Washington law he was allowed to choose his method of execution. He chose death by hanging. When the time came a judge overturned the verdict fearing he was too fat to be hung. It would be cruel and unusual because most likely his head would pop off.
    So the guys head pops off?

What are they afraid of, that the trauma from that might cause him mental anguish?

When I was growing up people heads were popped off all the time, it did em good I tell ya.