FS: Rio Gold 6wt, Tacky Dry Fly Box

Rio Gold 6wt, brand new in box, accidentally ordered 2 never return d other, been in my desk drawer for a year. $40

Tacky. Dry fly box. It’s been in my fishing bag and has usual scratches all tacky boxes get on clear side. Box has hardly been used for flies. And silicone is basically new (most slots never used) $15

Orvis 7wt hydros Line. Used but in good shape $20

Orvis 7wt access sink tip line. Very little use $15

Rio gold 8wt Line. Light use. SOLD

You pay shipping. Located in Fort Collins.
    Last edited by matt; 12-14-2017 at 11:05 AM.

Forgot about this, added some other fly lines.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

One of the first things you notice off the bat is that it isn't made from foam. This is amazing. The design fits a good amount of fly with good spacing and this is one of the most durable boxes you can buy. It's magnetic locking system is amazing value for money.
    So the pro's of this box are quality, durability, and available spacing on the fly.

The cons of this box: if you have an excessive amount of dry fly you can squeeze them in, it will be a tight fit but at least you have that option. The biggest con I've come up with is the stiffness of the slots, you have to put the fly into a slot in the right spot or it won't go in. This is a good and bad thing since they won't fall out even if you tip the box over and shake it.

Pm sent on the 8 weight line.