Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I'm not sure how I missed this since I love all things Iceland... but yeah, this kicks ass! I recognize quite a few spots both on your MTB tour and your other adventures. That waterfall in Skaftafell NP is Svartifoss, btw.

How did you like riding with Icebike? Was the whole trip fully taken care of, or did you just do several "day trips" while based in Reykjavik?

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    How did you like riding with Icebike? Was the whole trip fully taken care of, or did you just do several "day trips" while based in Reykjavik?
    It was good. I would have liked some longer rides because we had amazing weather. They seemed to have logistics set for typical riding weather of rain and wind. The non riding days I planned on my own. Most of the riding days were fully covered, but first couple days we stayed at an VRBO we payed for in town.

Holy shit! Great TR dude! Definitely putting MTB in Iceland on the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.

Now I see why my wife keeps bugging to go there! Move it to the top of the list. Great report and photos.