Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Angry Olympic Skier RN dragged to police car for refusing blood draw on unconscious patient

July 31 2017, guy fleeing police crosses median and slams into truck and dies. The truck catches fire severely burning the innocent driver, Mr. Gray, who was taken to SLC University. Police later showed up demanding to the UNCONSCIOUS innocent patient's blood. RN Alex shows them the policy requiring consent, arrest, or a warrant. Hospital administration back up RN Alex. Police aggressively arrest RN Alex and drag her from the hospital.

Interesting note about Alex, born in Aspen, she was a 2x Olympian, US Ski Team member, and national champion is Slalom and GS.

Officer body cam insanity released today:

NEWSPAPER ARTICLE:
    http://www.sltrib.com/news/2017/08/3...scious-victim/

Long video body cam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=hJPVglqR4yM

In this video, the aggressive officer can be heard saying that he will ensure all the "transients" are brought to this hospitals ED since they won't cooperate after being told the administrators and privacy officer are on their way.

Original Crash (graphic): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtUb33u4bco

9/1 UPDATE: 1. Det Payne on paid admin leave, under criminal investigation. 2. Mr. Gray (the burn victim) is also a reserve police officer in ID and his dept has thanked Nurse Alex for standing up for his rights.

9/2 UPDATE: 1. Det Payne also on paid admin leave from his ambulance company. 2. Lt Tracy (watch commander) is on paid admin leave
    Last edited by Summit; 09-02-2017 at 03:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

What a disgusting disgrace from one of SLCs finest.

JHC, what in he fuck?
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Well, RN Alex will be able to retire at a young age after the settlement $..... What a bunch of shit. Seriously.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Alex is good people! That cop has a tenuous grasp of how a normal society is supposed to function; thanks drumph.
    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

Fucking pigs. I hope this video goes viral and that "officer" gets a hell of a wrongful arrest suit slapped on him. But the suit he truly deserves is an orange jumpsuit.

Ahh, that's Alex Shaffer (maiden name). I remember her--late 90's, early 2000's on the WC. She skied in both Nagano and SLC in the Olympics. I don't think she ever did really well in a WC race (maybe top 10 at some point), but she did win at least one U.S. National race. Great skier.
    [quote][//quote]

Just like the patroller at Snowbasin, assholes...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3PbFDzouBA
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Lol omg. I saw das cunts name as the last comment and I thought bet he compares this to the patroller he got fired.

Not even close.

I know she was upset, but, shut the fuck up and wait for the lawyers. The hospital has to have ten on retainer.

And, another reason not to live in SLC.

Oh, and, Dasblunt, fuck you.

The money she may or may not have made in ski racing will be more than made up for here. Lawyers be foaming at the mouths.
    Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    I know she was upset, but, shut the fuck up and wait for the lawyers. The hospital has to have ten on retainer.

Nothing to do with SLC, just the way police behave. I tend to be a law and order "guy" but police scare the crap out of me.

If she'd been Black or Hispanic, it would have been two in the chest and one to the head. FTP

Sent from my SM-G870W using TGR Forums mobile app

I know she was upset, but, shut the fuck up and wait for the lawyers.
    Yes nobody should be vocal about injustice and she certainly shouldn't be worried about her ICU patients she is beimg abrutly taken from without anyone to take over much less receive report...
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The money she may or may not have made in ski racing will be more than made up for here. Lawyers be foaming at the mouths.
    I could be wrong, but she likely made very little (relatively speaking) in ski racing. Especially U.S. skiers who don't routinely finish in the top 10 rarely make a lot of money, if ever. Some essentially lose money.
    [quote][//quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Yes nobody should be vocal about injustice and she certainly shouldn't be worried about her ICU patients she is beimg abrutly taken from without anyone to take over much less receive report...

There will be plenty of time for all that. But, when the handcuffs go on, rule number one, say nothing until you have a lawyer present. Not that I've been there before. Cough cough.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    I could be wrong, but she likely made very little (relatively speaking) in ski racing. Especially U.S. skiers who don't routinely finish in the top 10 rarely make a lot of money, if ever. Some essentially lose money.
    I think he was kidding.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

i don't know if she will be able to cash out because she was arrested for obstruction of justice

if every person sued and won for false arrest, then our taxes would be even higher just to cover the cost of insurance for law enforcement. second, a significant part of the population would be rich and there would be run away inflation - laughing

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    i don't know if she will be able to cash out because she was arrested for obstruction of justice

if every person sued and won for false arrest, then our taxes would be even higher just to cover the cost of insurance for law enforcement. second, a significant part of the population would be rich and there would be run away inflation - laughing
    Do you usually hit the bong so early in the morning?

i was kind of joking, but the fact remains, that legal system is tilted to protecting LEOs and because she was arrested for obstruction of justice or some ticky tack offence does not mean she has a law suit.

in your world of injustice she does, but the legal system works a little differently

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch

just so you know the fact that you and other worthless social justice media warriors and moronic narrow minded dipshits wont ever live here keeps me here
    bad po po no donuts for you
    shoudn't he be down at junkie square bustin addicts and making the rio grande downtown shit show great again
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

to go on most law suits against cops are based on civil rights issues, what protected class did the cops violate?

police officers are immune from lawsuits for the performance of their jobs unless willful, unreasonable conduct is demonstrated. Mere negligence, the failure to exercise due care, is not enough to create liability

negligence covers a massive amount of police mistreatment

Damn, we're in a tight spot!

i was kind of joking, but the fact remains, that legal system is tilted to protecting LEOs and because she was arrested for obstruction of justice or some ticky tack offence does not mean she has a law suit.

in your world of injustice she does, but the legal system works a little differently

You see, this just supports my theory that the powers that be want pot legalized so that the populace becomes confused, lazy, and accepting of all sorts of abuses of power, because they don't want their buzzes fucked up with any sort of conflict with the man. Dude.
    Surprisingly, Utah is considering legalization. Maybe if she was high, she would have said, sure, dude, take the blood, just don't taze me and harsh my buzz.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch

if they can enter your back yard due to piss poor parenting and shoot your dog with immunity
    http://fox13now.com/2017/07/20/utah-...ting-of-geist/
    slappin the cuffs on and puttin ya in back seat cop car time out for a spell aint gonna get ya much
    shame the univerity cops didn't have a handle on the situation and let it happen the way it did
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno