Good less technical hike in Presidentials, NH?

Hoping to take my Dad who just turned 65 for a hike in the Presidentials, would be cool were it be a 4,000'er, but he's got a weak knee so hoping to find recommendations for peaks that are relatively easy from a technical perspective and don't have massive steps or boulder fields. Been a long time since I've hiked in the area so really have no idea anymore!
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

The Crawford Path from Crawford Notch - ascends and ridge runs along the gentle 4,000' Southern Pressies.

moosilauke via the longer route -
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Thanks gang. Stoked dad opted for the Crawford path to Eisenhower. Been so long since I've done any hiking up there, stoked it'll all be basically new!
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Good less technical hike in Presidentials, NH?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dunfee View Post
    Thanks gang. Stoked dad opted for the Crawford path to Eisenhower. Been so long since I've done any hiking up there, stoked it'll all be basically new!
    I used to hike the Whites through my childhood and haven't been back in 25 years...would be cool to go back. Have fun!
    Another cool easier hike near Crawford Notch is Mt Willard btw.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    I used to hike the Whites through my childhood and haven't been back in 25 years...would be cool to go back. Have fun!
    Another cool easier hike near Crawford Notch is Mt Willard btw.
    Will do. Thanks man!

Get a set of hiking poles. Does wonders for the descent with bad knees. It's good for the up too, but depending on fitness, it is also more of a workout I guess.

Checkout some of the water falls, Arethusa, the falls on the lower North side of Mt Adams, etc. I've had a good time with my parents hitting multiple smaller hikes in the same day rather than 1 big one.