Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I drove the 3 series GT for a weekend. I actually liked it. It had no frames around the windows, so the windows would roll down a little, then close when you closed the door so they'd seal correctly. The GT would work OK for a dog(s), but not as good as the wagon. A little taller than the regular sedans and wagons, as its based on their Chinese platform. If you get a wagon now, it would be the last of the generation in the US, as they're not importing them anymore. The B58 engine in the 340's is waaaaay nice, but may be outside your price range. An S4 from a few years ago might be an Audi to look at.
    I'll be selling my 2011 328 xi wagon soon. Only 185K miles
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    I drove the 3 series GT for a weekend. I actually liked it. It had no frames around the windows, so the windows would roll down a little, then close when you closed the door so they'd seal correctly. The GT would work OK for a dog(s), but not as good as the wagon. A little taller than the regular sedans and wagons, as its based on their Chinese platform. If you get a wagon now, it would be the last of the generation in the US, as they're not importing them anymore. The B58 engine in the 340's is waaaaay nice, but may be outside your price range. An S4 from a few years ago might be an Audi to look at.
    I'll be selling my 2011 328 xi wagon soon. Only 185K miles
    The wagon doesn't come in a 335 and the 340 is not option for 3 series cars, or at least in the years I'm looking at. Thanks for the info on the GT though, I do have dogs so fold down seats would be nice. I guess i"ll see what is the better deal, the GT is heavier and taller so not quite as good as the sedan, supposedly.

IS may be a good test ride, thanks SSAL.

This Subie is what you need right here.

Subaru has been doing 4WD and AWD longer than God.

Those gt bimmers are what helped drive the brand Down and let merc outsell them for the first time in years. They are ugly as fuck in the opinion of this Bmw snob. Get a badass Bmw, and a cheap suv for big snow days.
    Fwiw, we have a 07 530xi wagon that is a great car. If you get cpo, great, otherwise, hope you are handy...
    The little 3series wagon next to the 5er is nice too, but... 5series...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app
    sigless.