Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    If you need to do alcohols on the mountain you aren't doing it right

Mushroom pillows are meant for mushroomz of course. Also rum/aero press shot is my backcountry special

Sent from my SM-A520W using TGR Forums mobile app

Skiing wasted is hard... but fuck I love a good challenge!
    Fear, Doubt, Disbelief, you have to let it all go. Free your mind!

Weak thread. Step it up boys cuz you're nowhere close to achieving the epicness of the tread scot'tyrex started years ago on cascadeclimbers re smoking pot the Camp Muir hut

Quote Originally Posted by deepsouthmafia View Post
    I'm all for personal freedom/ pursuit of happiness, etc.
    But when YOUR pursuit of happiness impedes on MY safety, we got issues.
    The only thing impeding your safety is your terrible, gaperific technique.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    I'm far less concerned about buzzed skiers than the aggro beaters who ski fast (always groomers) but can't actually ski for shit.
    QFT

Quote Originally Posted by BeardMech View Post
    Its the dad in me.
    How deep is the dad in you? Are we talking a finger or two or is this a full penis-in-asshole situation? And why does that affect your attitude toward booze?

Hey wait, I thought we were supposed to keep JTGoat's drinking problem a secret among friends

Masterful troll.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

At least he doesn't do weed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

I've wanted to ski on shrooms for a while

do weed
    do beer
    do buzz runs

. Deep enough for me to be a stay at home dad.

Because if my kids are skiing (hopefully in few years they will be) and some drunk asshole almost hits them or does, we are going to have a huge problem. Or rather they will have a huge problem when I break their fucking neck.
    Spookwoolyish.

Yeehaw!

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post

trolls being trolls
    That's a smarter way to carry the beer

Microdosing for those microsecond reflexshes. Mighty good time!

Sent from my SM-A520W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    I've wanted to ski on shrooms for a while
    If you don't do it this year, you'll only be another year older when you do.

Quote Originally Posted by wakefield View Post
    If you don't do it this year, you'll only be another year older when you do.
    that's what they say!

that would make a good Tuesday night

In the mid 80's I took a girl on a first date. We decided to take shrooms and go xc skiing. I completely buried my truck and we had to ski out and catch a ride with some rednecks. Between the whole getting stuck thing, them staring at her cleavage, pounding budweisers together on the ride out, and them nearly running off the road repeatedly while blaring Motley Crue, it was an interesting date to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by 3PinGrin View Post
    In the mid 80's I took a girl on a first date. We decided to take shrooms and go xc skiing. I completely buried my truck and we had to ski out and catch a ride with some rednecks. Between the whole getting stuck thing, them staring at her cleavage, pounding budweisers together on the ride out, and them nearly running off the road repeatedly while blaring Motley Crue, it was an interesting date to say the least.
    May have been me but I only drank Schmidt in the 80s.

Quote Originally Posted by 3PinGrin View Post
    Have any pics of said cleavage?

I agree with what you're saying. One difference would be that if a resort is selling alcohol some rules need to be in place to help limit potential consumption, which certain places that sell alcohol do. For example, limit the amount of alcohol someone can purchase at one time (one drink at a time per person, and don't sell tall boys), limit how many drinks someone can purchase per hour for themselves, when on the slopes if someone is clearly acting intoxicated to a point where you can tell they are skiing unsafe take their pass away for the day or for a hour or two, if someone causes an accident even if minor or to themselves and you either have seen them drinking or smoking weed/they smell of alcohol they are done for the day, etc. Its not stopping people from getting high or drunk, its making sure people aren't drinking excessively in the bar where they may endanger people on the slopes and on the highway home/making a patrols job bs by having them rescue their drunk ass. Sure people can and will drink out of sight like in the woods or the parking lot, but its the resorts obligation to make the resort safe as possible and limiting any liability for selling a ridiculous amount of drinks to individuals (bars have gotten in trouble for selling drinks to people falling on the floor and seeing them walk out, getting in their car and driving away).

Even if they don't have better over sight at the bars (its not a perfect system, just a way for people to possible realize they may be getting too drunk to fast, or stop the drunks from taking shot after shot), making people accountable on the slopes by stopping them if they are skiing out of control before they hurt someone, or when they actually get in an accident even if its just sliding in the back of someone or them slamming into a tree.

Drink and get high on the slopes, get trashed at home.
    On the last post, Yes I have a kid, and a couple of grand kids. But I grew up before people like the OP and you started taking aim at anything THEY deemed unsafe or ill moral
    You see, I had to suffer as a teen growing up in Texas where pretty much everything except going to church was ill moral

The line of thinking you embrace is still alive and well in Texas.

For example- You say you like to do an occasional "Dab"

Well, hop on a plane and take one of your 'Dabs" to texas
    You just committed a felony

Yep, The moral police got so tired of their citizens traveling to nearby Colorado to buy concentrates and bring them home that the Moral Police talked the Idoits in the legislature into making anything but Leaf a Felony

Why? Oh the age old argument - "We are saving our kids"

Bullshit

What years of that does is make a normal ( well, average) person disrespect authority.

And people like you just keep that shit going.

Here, he is a fine example of what type of world you are promoting
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/w...hJ7?li=BBnb7Kz

Do you think the Kids hair has ANYTHING to do with learning?

Hell No , it just the moral police don't like hippies ( even though all of their drawings of Jesus looks like this little kid)

I doubt he's going to go skiing in Texas.

It really sounds like your post is loaded with a bunch of personal shit.
    You tell him Alanis.

Lol, wow man, panties in a bunch?

I am really baffled that drawing a line where people start to be a risk to others is some taboo thing here.
    IME it seems the favorite sport of some folks in the PNW is to tell you what the "rules" are. Some like myself, like to give the people saying tsk, tsk a little poke in the eye for kicks.

BTW, get your ass over to Pro Guiding. It's just across the street. Martin was in yesterday outfitting a client with skis for Chamonix or Chile or Summit East. I couldn't hear the conversation. Ask him "What ski for me."
    I bought one of the K2 skis that he designed just because I liked the cool graphics.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.