Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    Yeah they replaced my buddy’s heels.
    Mine too this year.

I have kacked one Rad heel and the Dynafit rep got a replacement to me really quick, like in a few days

I don't know if the Rad is really 10 yrs old but they are all a ticking time bomb so i wondered how many years out Dynafit would be replacing them
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Topeak.
    I have lost a few pump and tool bits, they always send out replacements super quick with no charge.
    StokePimpin' ain't easy

Kind of a niche situation, but I bought a pair of used/demo Renoun Citadel skis during the sale on their website. When I got the box, I opened it up and saw that they'd packaged a brand new pair in there. My conscience got the best of me due to the huge discrepancy in price ($1500 vs $650) so I sent them an email telling them of their mistake and asking what to do. They replied with "Thatís awesome of you to point it out but NO WORRIES! We oversold the Citadel demo so chose a lucky one to get a new pair." They definitely won some brownie points with that move.

Update re:Black Diamond experience.

Was first told I was SOL becaues binders were out of warranty and they don't have spare parts for old Vipec models. (Seems like you ought to keep some parts for things sold just 3 years ago?) A little more prodding and they found a pair of used Vipec black toes they're sending me. So that's good -- but ya got to push a bit.

Deuter

My idiot dog recently ate through the main external zipper (2 places) and in general made a mess of the internal compartment nylon in his quest to get at a large dark chocolate bar that his idiot owner left down in the hydration sleeve of an 8-yr old Guide 45+ pack.

I obviously couldn't hold Deuter responsible for this repair, but failing to find someone locally to take on replacing that large zipper, I reached out to them to see if they could do the repair at my expense. They said send it in, and they will repair or replace depending on damage, no charge. Sent it in, and my pack came back with a very clean set of repairs.

I actually preferred this result to a replacement as this is a bomber pack that has held up well to tons of year-round abuse (product plug!), and I hated to think that something this dumb would send it to the landfill. At the same time, super-impressed that Deuter would have replaced if they couldn't fix a problem my dog* caused.

* I may have forgotten the chocolate in there, but I still blame him -> Is there a shitty service experience thread?